The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
bashergrass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shaving public hair

nice pussy c
Old 25-08-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 0
HappyBird is a glorious beacon of lightHappyBird is a glorious beacon of lightHappyBird is a glorious beacon of lightHappyBird is a glorious beacon of lightHappyBird is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
This place is it female wax you? Young?
Clean shop. Make appointment before going down.
Old 28-08-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Be Bare Waxing - afew outlets (Bt Merah, Bedon, TPY, The Arcade). https://www.bebare.com.sg/
Price is rather reasonable.
can advise how long it usually takes?
Should call in to make appointment or just walk-in?
lastly pain anot boyzillian?
Old 02-09-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

I recently bought one of those home-based IPL machine (braun pro silk 5, something like that name la).

Not sure if it works as I am only on 1st week. Will update on progress.

But if it works, way cheaper than go to a shop do IPL. What's more, can pause if the pain is too much... unlike IPL in shops, they dun feel your pain so they just keep zapping till you jolt.... hahaha
Old 02-09-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Do you need any special training to self administer ipl? I saw machine online was tempted buy. Seems convenient.
Old 02-09-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quite easy to do actually Anyone also can do. Might need a sunglasses to block the strong light from the machine as will damage your eyes. But rmb seeing a YouTube review say that not really good for men as the hair is much more coarse or something compare to female.
Old 02-09-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 17
nobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to behold

Recently I went for a OLED Technology laser grooming, compared with IPL, SHR, AFT and other lasers grooming, it was claimed that OLED would be literally painless and effective.

I went there for a few weeks already and the treatment was almost painless, only some small ant light bites during treatment and it is totally tolerable, because I went for waxing many years ago once and then never turned back to waxing and only occasionally trim it myself.

After the session now, there are some hair falls itself and some are still with it, got to whatsapp them what went wrong, could be just a trial and they did not make it work for all the areas? I don't know.

This place not cheap and it's called supersmooth, if you want to know more, below is their link. And I'm also eagerly to find out any other similar technology for hair removal too.

https://www.supersmooth.com.sg/male-laser-grooming/
Old 03-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I recently bought one of those home-based IPL machine (braun pro silk 5, something like that name la).

But if it works, way cheaper than go to a shop do IPL. What's more, can pause if the pain is too much... unlike IPL in shops, they dun feel your pain so they just keep zapping till you jolt.... hahaha
I find the home use one can be use to complement going to the shop. E.g. going to the shop every few mths, in between use the home base type.

Also there is new type of ipl that's painless. The head that touch the skin is cool, so you don't really feel the zap.

The only issue about diy is some area is hard to reach, e.g. butt area or below the balls.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
ZingerDouble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashergrass View Post
nice pussy c
WTF are you talking?
Old 03-09-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 11
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

I had more erotic experience .
I was made to sit on sensual torture chair and was tied and lady shaved my pubic hair and HJ me
Old 03-09-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post

I think i need a shave or should i just leave it! Lol
Let it grow, let it grow.
Old 04-09-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
tmtmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post

I bought the same device Braun Silkpro 5 IPL. I’m currently on week 6 of my treatment. Treated area are my armpits and hair down under.

My armpits are almost hairless by week 5, except for a few strains of hair (yes can count with your fingers that kind) that needs further zapping. The hair falls off on its own after several weeks of treatment and doesn’t regrow. I now went a week without shaving that area and it’s still almost hairless.

As for down under, I would say 60% of that area is now hairless. The remaining 40% is starting to get bald patches, and hair that regrows is getting finer. I believe a few more weeks will be enough to hit 100%.

Needless to say I’m very satisfied with the results. My only gripe is that the device’s head is a bit big so some areas will be difficult or impossible to treat. If you’re getting one, make sure that unit comes with the precision head which is smaller and allows you to IPL tricky spots.
Old 05-09-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!Zendoggie is one of the Best!

I have been using Gillette Proglide for yrs. The one w the vibration mode and the blade just rotate n glides along the skin. Use it when in shower with foam. So far its been great. But need to shave few days once for me depending on how horny I am hair gros fast or slow.

Can double up as a vibrator too. Hehe
Old 10-09-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MirageMinx is Cool - loads of Potential

i use a xiaomi hair trimmer - it's actually to cut baby's hair. Quite low noise and works quite well for me since i prefer cut it quite short rather than shave cos i don't like the outgrowth itch.
Old 11-09-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 718 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirageMinx View Post
i use a xiaomi hair trimmer - it's actually to cut baby's hair. Quite low noise and works quite well for me since i prefer cut it quite short rather than shave cos i don't like the outgrowth itch.
Is it good? Trimming it short, less than 1-2mm maybe an economical solution
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1