The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2024, 06:54 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Love how this lady put it succinctly

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-08-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Ever fall in love with a massage girl?

If these guys hv the foresight, if these guys hv the capability to analyze the situation, if these guys hv the knowledge to comprehend the scenario, no need to tell them anything oso they will noe what is what la ..

But if it's on the contrary, no matter what u tell them, how u tell them oso no use one, they will still think that they found their true love, the ML is special to them or they are special to the ML

These guys are incorrigible, they are beyond advice liao, the oni way for them to wake their idea is to let them get cheated, kena conned, let them learn their lessens the hard way, no other choice la ..
Old 17-08-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Ever fall in love with a massage girl?

If these guys hv the foresight, if these guys hv the capability to analyze the situation, if these guys hv the knowledge to comprehend the scenario, no need to tell them anything oso they will noe what is what la ..

But if it's on the contrary, no matter what u tell them, how u tell them oso no use one, they will still think that they found their true love, the ML is special to them or they are special to the ML

These guys are incorrigible, they are beyond advice liao, the oni way for them to wake their idea is to let them get cheated, kena conned, let them learn their lessens the hard way, no other choice la ..
Actually if people got money to burnt also cannot say anything or judge them. Don't know how many of this spa places are sponser by ML rich boyfriend or hubby. So we just enjoy the services they provide that's all. Lol
Old 17-08-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If a 80 year old wrinkled and toothless auntie has amazing massage skills and offer to provide hj/bj/fj services for a reasonable fee, how many of you will use her service? Fact of the matter is the base quality needed to be a ML is youth. Without youth, no matter how good a ML is, business will not be better than when the same ML is younger.

Recently many ML and beauticians above 35 start to feel the competition of younger ML and beauticians. With visa free access to Singapore and the current state of Vietnam and China's economy, many younger girls are coming to provide more services at lower rates.

These older ladies know they are slowly being replaced. Cost of living is getting higher while the rates customers are willing to pay older ladies are dropping. So the only way is to look for a safe harbour. They just try to kc whoever they can into marrying them, being their boyfriend, helping them to switch to pure foot reflexology outlets etc. Even those doing MLM stuff like Atomy are feeling the pressure from online shopping. I can buy trusted brands online and it's delivered to my place. Why will I spend nonsense money on unproven brands?

So please know the current underlying motivation of the older MLs above 35 and please take care of yourself. Don't fall into their KC traps.
Old 17-08-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:

Agree. That should be the appropriate mindset. Then men are prone to doing irrational stuff.
Old 17-08-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

Speaking from experience, as much as you wanna treat them well as they are someone's daughter, they just don't deserve it.

To put things short.. I met one, got into a 暧昧 stage, had alot of dates together. Lastly reaching home base.(no monetary transaction was involved at all throughout) and poof, the end. During dates she will share how some guys plan to bring her on a europe trip and got her expensive gift.

But thinking back... At least I got some consolation while some guys are still thinking about building a RS with them when the girl is having fun with other guys
. All in all, is just a transaction with these girls from this industry. Play and move on. Cheers all!
Old 17-08-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
At least I got some consolation while some guys are still thinking about building a RS with them when the girl is having fun with other guys
. All in all, is just a transaction with these girls from this industry. Play and move on. Cheers all!
So true. Sadly I learnt the hard way that I was one of the guy trying to build a RS while she is having fun with other guys daily. Play and move on is my motto now 😂
Old 17-08-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If a 80 year old wrinkled and toothless auntie has amazing massage skills and offer to provide hj/bj/fj services for a reasonable fee, how many of you will use her service? Fact of the matter is the base quality needed to be a ML is youth. Without youth, no matter how good a ML is, business will not be better than when the same ML is younger.

Recently many ML and beauticians above 35 start to feel the competition of younger ML and beauticians. With visa free access to Singapore and the current state of Vietnam and China's economy, many younger girls are coming to provide more services at lower rates.

These older ladies know they are slowly being replaced. Cost of living is getting higher while the rates customers are willing to pay older ladies are dropping. So the only way is to look for a safe harbour. They just try to kc whoever they can into marrying them, being their boyfriend, helping them to switch to pure foot reflexology outlets etc. Even those doing MLM stuff like Atomy are feeling the pressure from online shopping. I can buy trusted brands online and it's delivered to my place. Why will I spend nonsense money on unproven brands?

So please know the current underlying motivation of the older MLs above 35 and please take care of yourself. Don't fall into their KC traps.
Agreed, please dont fall into KC traps. Even at above 35 years old. I know plenty of FL/ML girls who have more than 5 boyfriends/husbands (husbands are different country). So easy just ask for 1 new iPhone or jewellery. All 5 give, keep 1 sell the rest, easy money on top of their services in their jobs.

Got one recently I in Ho Chi Minh encounter. She got 4 boyfriends, 1 ex husband. America, China, Australia, Macau and Vietnam. Never clash, all support lol. She laughing her way with 7 houses in Vietnam and counting. Best part, apart from the husband that she was physical with, only 2 of the 4 boyfriends are getting her in bed. Why? Because they give the most money. The other 2 are just dating but have spent like $30-50k usd on her so far this year alone. And all these relationships are long term too. ex-husband provides because of kids, Vietnam boyfriend almost 5 years already. Other boyfriends range from 6 months to 2 years. And after all this, she can easily say, if the guy can't give, just change new. It is so easy for them especially with apps these days. She showed one on Tinder, a Korean young rich guy. Only dated for 2 months before he gave up because she wasn't giving him anything beyond hold hands. He gave her $10k usd per month by then.

Do not fall for KC traps, care for yourself!
Old 17-08-2024, 10:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15400 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Speaking from experience, as much as you wanna treat them well as they are someone's daughter, they just don't deserve it.

To put things short.. I met one, got into a 暧昧 stage, had alot of dates together. Lastly reaching home base.(no monetary transaction was involved at all throughout) and poof, the end. During dates she will share how some guys plan to bring her on a europe trip and got her expensive gift.

But thinking back... At least I got some consolation while some guys are still thinking about building a RS with them when the girl is having fun with other guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
So true. Sadly I learnt the hard way that I was one of the guy trying to build a RS while she is having fun with other guys daily. Play and move on is my motto now 😂
My old man advice from a older man, who has battle scars from chionging, marriage, life

Don't be decent to a indecent person.

Does not have to be KTV, Massage, current or ex FL, WL, ML. Even women you date, sometimes even wives.

As long as the person is lacking moral virtue, don't treat them as an equal and dream of building a relationship with them.

Its an exchange of benefits. Once you have no more benefits, the relationship also ends its course.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-08-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
My old man advice from a older man, who has battle scars from chionging, marriage, life

Don't be decent to a indecent person.

Does not have to be KTV, Massage, current or ex FL, WL, ML. Even women you date, sometimes even wives.

As long as the person is lacking moral virtue, don't treat them as an equal and dream of building a relationship with them.

Its an exchange of benefits. Once you have no more benefits, the relationship also ends its course.
Yes, totally agree.
They think they are hot popular amongst other guy and will use it to taunt you into paying more for them. For my case, although there was no monetary transaction but it eat feels surreal and I need to get my self out of this shit hole.

Take it as a consolation that some other guy is trying hard to impress with expensive gift and trips with the girl I hit home run with.

Upz you senior!
Old Today, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I once heard a senior bro say, "actually when u cover the face all theor cb look about the same" haha. 10K for a pussy I rather go fuck 20-30 different ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1