The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 12-02-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 19
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Lol true that bro. Would normally down pineapple juice beforehand if i knew i might cim cuz im aware it naturally sweetens cum. But that day didnt really expect to get lucky with her so bo bian 😅
Wow, I learnt something new! Didn’t know pineapple can sweeten cum until now
Old 12-02-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 21
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

yes that should do the trick.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Should have whack a lot of pineapple juice or redbull to sweeten it
Old 13-02-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvo View Post
Unexpected encounters many years ago
1) Met a girl (2 years older) while rehearsing for chingay.
Ended up heaving petting at her home (dun count, I guess)
2) Years later, got to know another girl oversea while playing online game.
Flew to her hometown, the rest is history....

Might start a thread for these encounters someday....
Can share the experience with the overseas girl?
Old 13-02-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Should have whack a lot of pineapple juice or redbull to sweeten it
After this post, when I see people order pineapple juice at coffeeshop.

I am going to assume someone is going to get CIM.

Especially if it’s near a MP 😂😂😂
Old 13-02-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
After this post, when I see people order pineapple juice at coffeeshop.

I am going to assume someone is going to get CIM.

Especially if it’s near a MP 😂😂😂
Maybe u can start new business selling CIM brand pineapple juice
Old 13-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GalaxyAss99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Still in contact and banging her now? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of...

I'm 39 years old and did it with a girl 16 years younger. Hahaha

We matched on a dating app and kept in touch for about half a year, going out for dinners, movies, normal stuff. Finally she also couldn't take it and we had sex at a staycation.

Was too long since I saw any action and super out of practice so the first round was a bit short to me. But still managed to bang her for a good 15 mins in missionary, cowgirl and doggy before I shot everything deep inside her tight pussy. It was so tight that my cock was sore from abrasions, maybe also haven't done for too long so not seasoned lol. We both went to sleep after that and continued the next morning...

All in all I felt like Hugh Hefner, uncle fucking a syt and pouring all my sperm inside hahaha.
Old 13-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

This one no joke. Scientifically, eating more fruits indeed makes your cum taste nicer, citrus fruits especially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post
Maybe u can start new business selling CIM brand pineapple juice
Old 13-02-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Wow, I learnt something new! Didn’t know pineapple can sweeten cum until now
And pineapple is known to have some contraceptive ability, if the girl drank it .. I mean, the juice lah..not the Cum .. ..
Old 13-02-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Anything acidic kills the sperm. But not by drinking pineapple juice haha. I'd rather not bet on that XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And pineapple is known to have some contraceptive ability, if the girl drank it .. I mean, the juice lah..not the Cum .. ..
Old 13-02-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Anything acidic kills the sperm. But not by drinking pineapple juice haha. I'd rather not bet on that XD
Contraceptive, meaning, not like killing sperms when they are heading there, but internally .. not 100% effective, but some research says they do have some properties. Like Drumsticks having aphrodisiac properties ..

https://www.netmeds.com/health-libra...d-side-effects
Old 14-02-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 13
nilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternilmar123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I’ve managed to bang 4 girls from the same secondary school (they were over 16). They were all close friends and I’m not sure they know they have this same history

I wrote a story about it years ago here. Dramatised of course, but the essence is there...
Old 20-02-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkkj View Post
I had sex with my cousin.

Is that counted?
If it is imaginary then not counted.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 21-02-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 14
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Father’s Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of...

I'm 39 years old and did it with a girl 16 years younger. Hahaha

We matched on a dating app and kept in touch for about half a year, going out for dinners, movies, normal stuff. Finally she also couldn't take it and we had sex at a staycation.

Was too long since I saw any action and super out of practice so the first round was a bit short to me. But still managed to bang her for a good 15 mins in missionary, cowgirl and doggy before I shot everything deep inside her tight pussy. It was so tight that my cock was sore from abrasions, maybe also haven't done for too long so not seasoned lol. We both went to sleep after that and continued the next morning...

All in all I felt like Hugh Hefner, uncle fucking a syt and pouring all my sperm inside hahaha.
Old 21-02-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 14
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

It’s been nearly a month
How many more sessions u have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Happened a couple of days back.

Met a girl who works at NLB after recently graduating from NUS. I think she manages data records and archival. Not a super chiobu but got the nerdy nerdy good librarian vibes with her glasses on. Brought her back to my place for some action. Can tell she not very experience as she was quite shy obedient in bed but im fine with that.

When about to climax she said not to cum inside her and i said ok. So i asked her where she want me to come. She reply anywhere. So i ask if inside her mouth ok. Af first she hesitant then said ok. So i continued pumping her missionary until about to release then ask her kneel in front of me. I held her head and inserted my dick inside her mouth, making some last humps before i cum. When i was releasing she started crying saying cannot tahan the taste. I felt kinda bad as i have been gyming hard since the new year, increasing my vitamins and protein intake. All that protein must have made my cum taste really bad.

Made up afterwards by ordering waffles with ice cream for her. After that experience she may never accept another cim 😅
Old 22-02-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Evidesk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
If it is imaginary then not counted.
Maybe he wanted to say he had sex with his own kar chng
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1