The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1 View Post
That loser only know how to make fun of peoples loss. When his own team loss, i think he is the kind of loser that that will deny supporting a team
bro the only way to deal with this idiot is totally ignore his post and let him go on his mad ranting, after awhile with no one responding to his post, he will start to feel like he IS really a idiot.
Old 25-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
bro the only way to deal with this idiot is totally ignore his post and let him go on his mad ranting, after awhile with no one responding to his post, he will start to feel like he IS really a idiot.
yep, agree with bro.
ignore him and he will just disappear into thin air....

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 25-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
was really sad, if pippo was wearing red, and not white, then Liverpool would have lift the cup for the 6th time.
that idiot so tyco... knn... that stupid handball goal shouldnt even be allowed. referee+linesman blind la.

our reds were playing a lot better, the 2 on 1 kaka isolation was a good thing, until they unlocked the demon in the 80++ min. damn sad.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 25-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
True! Just ignore them...

We have to understand the season is over so their thread is quiet while we have the CL final to talk about...

So nothing to do, come disturb us loh....

Anyway, looking forward to new season... Wonder who will we sign...
Old 25-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mark Gonzalez is set to leave Liverpool for Real Betis after one season at the club.
Rafa Benitez today confirmed the two sides had "almost" reached an agreement over the Chilean winger.

Bolo Zenden, whose contract expires in the summer, has also been told he can talk to other clubs.

Benitez said: "I was talking with him before and I said he could talk with other teams. He knows the situation.

"It's clear some players will leave. We almost have an agreement with Real Betis for Mark Gonzalez." --- source: www.liverpoolfc.tv

so glad he is leaving... total waste of time, money and effort...
Old 25-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Definitely a good start ... next move would be a YNWA-style of ZAP-pa-di-doo-da on him. When under severe moderation, his post would have been so delayed, it would have been meaningless to even itch anybody here.

As for he starting to feel like HE IS THE REAL IDIOT ... I'm not so sure. Imagine he's even managed to cum from his cheap thrills here (wearing a mask some more), think his IQ is too negative to even be considered an idiot.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 25-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Imagine he's even managed to cum from his cheap thrills here (wearing a mask some more), think his IQ is too negative to even be considered an idiot.
ha ha ha...
school holiday started liao....
Old 25-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099
knn... that stupid handball goal shouldnt even be allowed. referee+linesman blind la.
KNN ... I certainly agree becoz that goal unlocked & changed the whole composure of the game. But shit happens in life too.
As for "shouldn't even be allowed", I beg to differ ... the rule says handball must be with intent & under that situation, the ball flew to Pippo plus he didn't even swing his arms towards the ball. So, it's a fair goal ... albeit an unlucky one for the Reds. If anything, maybe you should really be lamenting why he was allowed to dart into that position totally unmanned.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 25-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw
ha ha ha...
school holiday started liao....
Again, I beg to differ ... even the special schools would have been too tough for an idiot like him to get enrolled, not to mention surviving the exams.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 25-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

Quote:
Again, I beg to differ ... even the special schools would have been too tough for an idiot like him to get enrolled, not to mention surviving the exams.
ha ha ha...
straight to the bone...
Old 25-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Yeah, agree that best to ignore the loser. . Lets look at the list of suspects being batted ard that Pool will sign

1. Eto
2. Villa
3. Joaquim
4. Bent
5. Michael Owen
6. Berbatov
7. Benni M
8. Torres

... Anything missed
Old 25-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariF1 View Post
Yeah, agree that best to ignore the loser. . Lets look at the list of suspects being batted ard that Pool will sign

1. Eto
2. Villa
3. Joaquim
4. Bent
5. Michael Owen
6. Berbatov
7. Benni M
8. Torres

... Anything missed
read in football365 transfer rumours few days back, Pool is looking to sign Bent at 12 mil.
Old 25-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 20
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

So, it's a fair goal ... albeit an unlucky one for the Reds. If anything, maybe you should really be lamenting why he was allowed to dart into that position totally unmanned.
The worst...most buay tahan part is that pippo claims that is a move that they've rehearsed on the training ground!!

talk about hao siao...
Old 25-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulch
The worst...most buay tahan part is that pippo claims that is a move that they've rehearsed on the training ground!!
talk about hao siao...
That's why centuries later, to this very day ... there is still no apt Italiano translation of 马后炮.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 25-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 20
Mulch is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMulch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That's why centuries later, to this very day ... there is still no apt Italiano translation of 马后炮.
cannone dopo cavallo? but also because they don't have chinese chess there lah

anyway, looking forward, i hope they get the contract talks out of the way soon and concentrate on the new talents.

rafa needs to make sure he spends the money wisely...he hasn't always done that well in the past. how much of that is the scouting team's failure i'm not sure, but mark gonzales is one good example of him overestimating ability.

i kept hoping that he was going to be what marc overmars was to arsenal but *sigh*...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1