The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
This one you salah big time liao I can even find in super ulu ulu border towns between cuntries

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you salah big time too...most Wet nam provinces have either the super young gals avg 15 yrs and below or super old avg 45 yrs and above...the rest of the gals who aged working in HCM or larger city...another IMHO is those younger gals went back to give birth or bring up babies...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
life is so hectic huh? weekend still travel for work but not holiday
unless serving ssssyt is also consider as "work"
you hit the nail in the head...weekend "work"...

may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1212 / Power: 18
Hellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud of

Thanks bro...fruitless night as the hotel not lady friendly...going to head to hcmc....hopefully will be better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wechat always got bait & switch problems, advisable is to ask them meet you at a nearby coffee place or outside the hotel lobby and keep rejecting until you find somebody you liked Dun ever give them your hotel room number upfront and always keep all your valuables in the safe d

Cheerios.......Ss08 ^_^

TIKO CLUB- No.54

For those who want me to return favour, please send me Pm with yr latest thread
Old 12-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Bikini promoters again...

http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/34752/...lad-waitresses
Old 12-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
sure kena fine like the others...

the electronic store fined US$1.8k...

may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

em-gai-nha-trang-coi-de-keu-goi-moi-nguoi-bao-ve-ca-song-va-bien-sach

http://phexpress24h.com/em-gai-nha-t...-va-bien-sach/

Quick click and watch before is gone...

may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
the electronic store fined US$1.8k...
Paying USD 1.8k to create publicity... I dun mind. It is cheaper than advertising in few medias This is how Vietjet boss got so rich.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hanoi restaurant faces fine for putting waitresses in bikinis

By Thuy Hang, Thanh Nien News

HANOI - Thursday, May 12, 2016 13:45

Hanoi authorities are considering a fine against a restaurant for putting women in swimwear to serve drinks to customers after several photos of the waitresses went viral.

To Van Dong, director of Hanoi Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, said his agency will announce a strong punitive measure, adding that the act was “against Vietnam's traditional culture and fine customs."

Images of the waitresses at the restaurant on Tran Thai Tong Street spread on social networks early this week. The waitresses can be seen serving beer and sitting next to the customers. The photos are believed to be taken on Sunday.

Lam, the restaurant manager, confirmed that the photos had been taken at his restaurant.

However, he claimed that the women were hired by Saigon Beer-Alcohol-Beverage JSC (Sabeco) to promote and boost sales of its own products.
He said most of the so-called "promotion girls" were wearing formal clothes except for a few.

“The ones in bikinis were here for only one or two minutes. We asked them to cancel the promotional campaign after seeing how they were dressed,” he said.

Truong Van Tuan, director of Sabeco’s northern branch, rejected the claim, saying his company had never run such a campaign at the restaurant.

Earlier on May 6, Hanoi cultural inspectors issued a fine of VND40 million (US$1,795) against an electronics store for using women in swimwear to promote its business.

The managers of Tran Anh electronics store claimed that they were only filming "sex education videos."

may zap and remove post

Old 13-05-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you hit the nail in the head...weekend "work"...
I prefer hitting the cucumber into the asshole
Old 13-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
life is so hectic huh? weekend still travel for work but not holiday
unless serving ssssyt is also consider as "work"

I am a very hardworking Service Provider for SSSSSSSYTs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah...KT reply...as Supreme Grandmaster No.2 XNN...

Eh dun anyhow say and then create friction between us leh, KT is forever Super Duper XNN lumbar 1 & nobody dare claim lumbar 2 liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
thought you lu be bang all knew long ago...nothing to pichak liao..

Wah simi si "lu be bang"???? Simi language lai???? Wetnamese??? Chinkinese???? Wetkinese???? Wetglish???? Timbuktooo-ish???? or simply Tokcockish????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-05-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
you salah big time too...most Wet nam provinces have either the super young gals avg 15 yrs and below or super old avg 45 yrs and above...the rest of the gals who aged working in HCM or larger city...another IMHO is those younger gals went back to give birth or bring up babies...

This reply totally OT leh

1st - I talk about going other cuntries to explore instead of just Wetnam, then you say I will regret cause cannot find SSSSYTs to om, then I reply can find even in ulu ulu border towns, then you reply I salah cause Wetnam have ???? I got say Wetnam dun have meh???

2nd - You should know how many hee-haw years ago I have started wandering in all the Wetnam provinces before proceeding to other cuntries liao

3rd - I have never stopped visiting Wetnam all these years so how not to know leh????

4th - Both age groups mentioned is totally out of my radar (>_<)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire79 View Post
Thanks bro...fruitless night as the hotel not lady friendly...going to head to hcmc....hopefully will be better

Goot luck to you read my tip on Wechat gals via PM

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Paying USD 1.8k to create publicity... I dun mind. It is cheaper than advertising in few medias This is how Vietjet boss got so rich.

Yup tio lah this is how savvy people garner the power of the "viral" effect of the world wide web instead of spending thousands on traditional advertising with limited awareness created

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1