The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Funny leh, to all thai taxi drivers, they think my whole life is all about boom boom.

Hail cab anytime of the day also ask me same set of question:

1. Where you from?
2. Stay how long in BKK?
3. Want boom boom?
It's called commission. They get it if they take you to a place which offers sex.

They dont get anything if they end up finding out about your hobbies.
Old 30-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Curiosity in general does not have to be sexual always. Seeing him there every day, and sometimes being admonished by him to move out of the way of the entrance naturally made me wonder who he is and his interesting life story that lead him to becoming a permanent fixture at a gogo bar.
I was told he used to be an owner of one of the bars there but fell from his condominium nearby soi 27. He survived the fall but lost his bar. He claims he did not fall but was thrown from his condo unit. He has a blog and provides updates on soi cowboy on it.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
I was told he used to be an owner of one of the bars there but fell from his condominium nearby soi 27. He survived the fall but lost his bar. He claims he did not fall but was thrown from his condo unit. He has a blog and provides updates on soi cowboy on it.
Interesting! If my memory serves me correctly, I might have come across a news story about some farang bar owner falling off a building in the past. In fact, I read Bangkok Post news app everyday. And it seems like every week there is a farang falling off buildings in Thailand lol. It’s an epidemic.

Next time, I will indeed buy him a beer and have a chat.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
The bar you went to is called Straps Bar. The last GG in the bar left some months ago so now it is 100% post-op ladyboys.

The ladyboys will always say they are real ladies otherwise how to get customers? Anyway many customers will probably not know they are ladyboys because they have never encountered one before. Also, if you know they are ladyboys, you should keep quiet because the mamasan may chase you out of the bar if you talk too loudly or you inform other customers they are not real girls.
Yes. Straps Bar. Next to Spanky.. The 'girls' inside all have Koreans after cosmetics surgery looks. Really beautiful if you like Korean gals. If you don't think about their past, and just wanna bonk a beautiful face and body, then this joint has it all.. see already also cannot tahan.. I think I might have gotten one when I was a little drunk late at night around 2+am when everyone is leaving.. Caught one lady who looks like Korean.. 'She' even drive me back to my hotel and on the way drop me to buy condom.. 'free' ride back to hotel.. Told me she flew around for 'jobs'.. Japan and Taiwan seems to be better place to earn.. When bonking 'her', dunno why her bone is so hard that i feel a bit pain bonking her as my bone hitting her pelvis bone.. And looking at her closer, can feel that 'she' is a he.. before bonking, she went to close the curtain and i was behind her and she told me got ghost and point to herself on the glass.. really looks scary.. after finished then just pay and sleep.. I guess just for viewing is good.. Bonking may not be so good..
Old 02-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Jus curious, u bonk a post op ladyboy.. by the front or back..?
Old 03-10-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
When bonking 'her', dunno why her bone is so hard that i feel a bit pain bonking her as my bone hitting her pelvis bone.. And looking at her closer, can feel that 'she' is a he..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Jus curious, u bonk a post op ladyboy.. by the front or back..?
Holy cow!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Holy cow!
Life is full of excitement... If u want to try, I can send 3 to your room... with or without dick.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sawadeekhup, you want ladyboy mai?
Lol, that was what i have been teasing my friend this morning. Yes sparky is a ladyboy bar but my friend won't believe it and went for it anyway. Think his horns too sharp liao, ditched me last night at Nana. While I headed for Suzie Wong at Soi cowboy. I always like this bar bcos the ladies that I get here are a lot more friendly n playful as compared to other joints. Easily I get more GFE from the ladies here. Though not all are lookers but the performance on bed and then looking after you is just so so good~~

We were at thermae the night before, girls selection is a lot from the young and hopefully not illegal types to the chio n firm types. Not less to say there are older ladies for the picking also. I got one near the exit who is about 24ish big boobs and perky ass. On bed she is a bit submissive but she has that cold I Wan's get out of here fast attitude, kinda turned off on this. Oh ya, her boobs definitely fake cos I could feel her silicon... poor job done if u ask me...

Today's agenda, MPs!
Old 03-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Why do you even read posts on SB? What are you going to do about what others say or do? Nothing! Because there is nothing you can do. Yet, you still read. What are you going to do about fat boy Kim launching missiles. Nada! Yet you still read news.

Curiosity is what separates humans from plants. Unless you are a plant, then I have nothing to say.

I saw this guy sitting there every time I go to Baccara. It piqued my interest. That does not mean I want to jump on him and rape him. It just made me wonder about his life journey that brought him to where he is now. Life is not all about boom boom. I read books about famous people, watch documentaries about history, talk to old ladies who run noodle shop....it's just curiosity about life in general.

No need to attack or criticize others on this forum if you have nothing nice or productive or relevant to say. Just move on to next post that interests you please.
Very good write-up. Same sentiments...
Old 04-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GarethGates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in Bangkok on 8th , this coming Sunday.

We come out party together.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Any local residents can advise us on the dates of bar closure in Oct mourning month?
Old 05-10-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
..can advise us on the dates of bar closure in Oct mourning month?
Official schedule for the royal cremation ceremonies for 5 days 25-29/10 (actual cremation date 26/10). Maybe wise to siam the time window, as the official line to tourists is that entertainment spots will be cut down for said period

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/deta...ional/30328478
Old 05-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Yes. Straps Bar. Next to Spanky.. The 'girls' inside all have Koreans after cosmetics surgery looks. Really beautiful if you like Korean gals. If you don't think about their past, and just wanna bonk a beautiful face and body, then this joint has it all.. see already also cannot tahan.. I think I might have gotten one when I was a little drunk late at night around 2+am when everyone is leaving.. Caught one lady who looks like Korean.. 'She' even drive me back to my hotel and on the way drop me to buy condom.. 'free' ride back to hotel.. Told me she flew around for 'jobs'.. Japan and Taiwan seems to be better place to earn.. When bonking 'her', dunno why her bone is so hard that i feel a bit pain bonking her as my bone hitting her pelvis bone.. And looking at her closer, can feel that 'she' is a he.. before bonking, she went to close the curtain and i was behind her and she told me got ghost and point to herself on the glass.. really looks scary.. after finished then just pay and sleep.. I guess just for viewing is good.. Bonking may not be so good..
These Post Op LB is nice to see but not nice to Fxxk. Their fake vaginal does not have nerve, mean when u fxxk them it just fake moan. Moreover the fake vaginal will not wet/lubricant itself hence does not feel good to fxxk. Lastly, it just feel loose as it will not like real vaginal tight and contract when orgasm.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
HolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro 17-24 Oct around?
Old 05-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Now at bbk.. Nana plaza is closed? Izzit all nite spot closed for the whole month.. any bro staying bbk can advise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1