The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
No one is perfect. Hot temper girl needs a guy like you to "cool" her down mah.

Really envy you for finding a lover in CP so soon. My ex also big neh neh de.
I'm still looking for a good replacement to come along.
I was little taken aback too. I didn't realized that I would have found one lover that soon. Perhaps too soon. I am sure you will find one very soon. I have received several PM liao, they are asking when is the next CP trip. I think these guys worst than me, I thought I already kena the CP Gong Tao, they fair worst than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow..... love Rome, italy , was there when they were not using the euros.... hee hee, was there with a mei mei.... the year 1996........
etct88;

Don't like that leh. This is HK Happening thread, let's hope we don't deviate too much. I must agree with you. Italy is really a romantic place. So many old buildings and very few skyscraper. I can always see the sky when I look up. So much contract from Hong Kong and our Sillypore.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 19-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Typhoon Signal No. 8 Southeast Gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Yes Sir, Tony!

I am posting from an internet cafe in Verona, Italy ((Piazza Bra) - 2 Hours is €5.00. Over here, the MacDonalds Big Mac meal is €6.40 and a meal will normally set you back about €10.00 to €15.00 with their excellent kopi.

Ok, September 14 - Still in CP and reached home at about 7:00 PM. Spent the night before at Hui Hua with the MMS.
You on other side of the world and still got time to post ar!! Enjoy your time there. Waiting for your guidance upon your return.
Old 20-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
成大哥教你動l~

Old 21-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

HK has been my fav hunting ground...
So far had been to many 141... and its kindda exciting to 'Ding Dong' an ugly or a pretty PRC will open door for u... usually ard HKD $480. From Tsim Tsai Tsui to Mong kok.

So tis time I decided on hotel reservation from $»´ä¤@¼Ó¤@ªA°È¥x(SEX141.COM)
Kelly
141ÉÆÉÆ -- Kelly
http://photoasia.sex141.com/5076/main/31.jpg

but decided maybe have a prelude first so I chose at a cheaper price HKD$500
http://photoasia.sex141.com/15612/main/14.jpg
141ÉÆÉÆ -- Eland

Learnt from her later that they switch hotels every few days so...
But overall the real person looks abit different as her make ups not that thick... but good skin... service SOP. She also told me that she used to be at GL Lor 12. And fell in love with some bro here...wow!...

My overall FR:
Looks: 8/10
Body : 7.5/10
Atittude : 8/10 (helped me to dry my socks after I was drenched in the rain)
BJ: 6/10 with Cap
FJ : 7/10
Frenching : N/A
GFE : 6/10
RTF: Maybe...
Overall : 7.7/10
Damaged : HKD $500

Well... for some fetish where u can get better looking hotel reservation girls...Their rooms also better as compare to those door to door ones... cleaner & not so sleazy...3-4stars hotel. I will chose more chio looking one next few days!... Till then Happy Cheonging... play safe...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.

Last edited by s@ms@m; 21-09-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 21-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
She also told me that she used to be at GL Lor 12. And fell in love with some bro here...wow!...
Wow either that bro looks like Andy Lau or has lots of $$$!
Old 21-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: HK Happening

Hey bros in HK,

Just wondering, what's been happening over in LKF? Is it still buzzing over there? I've not been to HK for the past year, so hope that place not deserted like our GL. That's always been my hunting grounds whenever I go to HK.

Who Shags Wins
Old 22-09-2009, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Hey bros in HK,

Just wondering, what's been happening over in LKF? Is it still buzzing over there? I've not been to HK for the past year, so hope that place not deserted like our GL. That's always been my hunting grounds whenever I go to HK.
Bro, LKF still as crowded on fri & sat nites. Also you can try clubbing on ladies nite which are on wed & thur nites. Alot of ladies on those 2 nites. Enjoy HK!
Old 22-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha Typhoon Koppu(ki) in full force now. KNN me stuck in ZH.
Those affected have to check for retimed flight schedules.
Knn, left CP never inform us, we still searching for you there to go for PZL massage..anyway, wish you luck and hope to meet soonest. When coming to HK again?
Old 22-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes Sir, Tony!

I am posting from an internet cafe in Verona, Italy ((Piazza Bra) - 2 Hours is €5.00. Over here, the MacDonalds Big Mac meal is €6.40 and a meal will normally set you back about €10.00 to €15.00 with their excellent kopi.

Ok, September 14 - Still in CP and reached home at about 7:00 PM. Spent the night before at Hui Hua with the MMS.
After that wild night, you still can fly to Europe, you are damn good. I should kow tao to you, sifu. Hope you score in Italy like what I told you last Sat, on MSN. Post some FR for us to pcc here...cheers.
Old 22-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
No one is perfect. Hot temper girl needs a guy like you to "cool" her down mah.

Really envy you for finding a lover in CP so soon. My ex also big neh neh de.
I'm still looking for a good replacement to come along.
Brother, maybe we can swap lover, pass me your big neh neh and Waikeke will pass you his, I will give my MILF to Waikeekee...then we will have a long while before hunting again. ok or not?
Old 22-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Lucky got long weekend.

Haven't been here for a few years but glad to say Fuji Building, Lockhart Road is alive and well, with many rooms seeming to have been renovated recently.

As is usual modus operandi, don't bother with all the sex141 websites, etc. - the photos are like our Thai FL Dome 1 ones (air-brushed and not accurate). Just take lift to the top floor and walk down all the floors (warning do not walk up - more than 20 floors), and ring every door bell that is free.

Lucky I found one on the 18th floor -HK$ 400 all in. Not bad service and clean bath area (in built in bed room).

No point in FR, as in past experience, even if I were to find her again, the turnover is very high.

Just a note - I estimate more than 100 girls here, so if you are pushed for time, pop in for a pop.
Old 22-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Knn, left CP never inform us, we still searching for you there to go for PZL massage..anyway, wish you luck and hope to meet soonest. When coming to HK again?
Sorry man dai kor I thought bro waikeekee knew.

I'll be in HK next week. Half day only. Will you be around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Brother, maybe we can swap lover, pass me your big neh neh and Waikeke will pass you his, I will give my MILF to Waikeekee...then we will have a long while before hunting again. ok or not?
The problem is I don't have a lover now.
How to swap with you guys?!
Old 22-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wow either that bro looks like Andy Lau or has lots of $$$!
She told me that that time she was naive to think that she can get married to a Singapore guy...now she 看开了。。。well...

similar stories happening everyday for PRC here now & then... so nothing's new. Infact I would honestly say that the picture looks prettier... but cfm its her... figurewise so so onie but no tummy... boobs 100% real!
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 24-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
She told me that that time she was naive to think that she can get married to a Singapore guy...now she 看开了。。。well...

similar stories happening everyday for PRC here now & then... so nothing's new. Infact I would honestly say that the picture looks prettier... but cfm its her... figurewise so so onie but no tummy... boobs 100% real!
Too bad I am not around to go pressing the door with you. Otherwise, it would have been fun.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 24-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Too bad I am not around to go pressing the door with you. Otherwise, it would have been fun.
You can press the Italian door bell mah...FR still welcome here so we can pcc.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1