The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
As for "past it", he's still head over heels compared to Paletta.
aiyoh, that paletta really cannot make it!!! too kancheong!!! but he's still very young, give him time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
I believe Rafa will play Lucas Leiva next season,unusual for him to keep a 6m signing in the reserve. Talking about versatility,Alves is a class above Pennant,but the same old question,can he adapt to EPL ?

Both are Real Zaragoza players,Diego is the striker who already scored 20 goals in the La Liga this season,Gabriel is the central defender.
for me, i wont be surprised lucas will only be marginally involved... rafa will blood him slowly...

alves is a class act but bear in mind he is attacking from the rightback position for sevilla... u probably noticed that he is prone to counter attacks and seems that the opposition likes to attack from the left flank, the flank alves is guarding... not the first time and wont be the last time i will see alves out of position and the opposition taking advantage of the hole... that i m worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
Yup, I was referring to Gabriel Milito.... Thanks bro...
ok, sorry guys, i was the one who got mixed up... well, i guess this was the defender madrid wanted to sign initially but pulled out the last minute... so he signed for real zaragoza and scored against madrid. damn, i like him already...
Old 27-05-2007, 08:55 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Off Season Competition 1

Liverpool's First Two Signings

Simply reply to this thread with your prediction - Names of FIRST two players who will join Liverpool in 2007/2008 season on non free transfer deals only

Competition closes on 30 Jun or on the day when the second official disclosure takes place,whichever date is earlier.

All my fellow Reds pls feel free to visit the 'Liverpool Match Results Prediction Game', thread,hope to see those interested participate in this game
YNWA !
Old 27-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Liverppol 2007/08 away kits

Click here

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 27-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Samster

hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

This is why ETO'O is coming and he's indirectly hinting Rafa to get him

Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o has admitted "it would be wonderful" to play in front of the Kop for Liverpool.

The Cameroon striker, 26, has been linked to the Reds in recent weeks, with manager Rafael Benitez said to have placed him at the top of his summer shopping list.

Eto'o insists he is not aware of any approach being made by the Champions League finalists, but revealed his admiration for the club and its fans.

"The great thing about Liverpool is their team spirit - it is very strong," he told the Sunday Mirror.

"But, for me, it is their fans who win matches for Liverpool because they have so much power.

"They are fantastic. Any player would love to have those types of fans behind him.

"I have played at Anfield in the Champions League quarter-final so I know all about their fantastic supporters.

"It would be wonderful to have that kind of support as a Liverpool player but I really don't know what will happen in the next two years."

Eto'o believes he will still be at the Nou Camp next season, despite his much publicised falling out with manager Frank Rijkaard earlier this year.

He added: "I have not heard anything from Liverpool or anyone else. These things don't come through to me.

"I'm only thinking about next season and I will be here next season. But every year that passes things become a bit more difficult.

"English football has changed a lot for the better over the past few years. I've seen English teams playing matches which have been very exciting.

"I love the way the fans in England get behind their team. I respect their mentality.

"They are so positive in supporting their own team rather than, as happens in Spain, being against the opposition.

Old 27-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

YES!!!!!!!
and liverpool will thrash their opponents soon!

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 27-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

The greatest YNWA song

Old 28-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
alves is a class act but bear in mind he is attacking from the rightback position for sevilla... u probably noticed that he is prone to counter attacks and seems that the opposition likes to attack from the left flank, the flank alves is guarding... not the first time and wont be the last time i will see alves out of position and the opposition taking advantage of the hole... that i m worried.
I do think we need him, as good as Finnan has been. This is assuming of course that Rafa plays Alves as rightback and not winger. We do need to have players who can change the game offensively when we fall behind (too often we have fallen behind last season and lost), so an attacking rightback is a necessity.
Old 28-05-2007, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 20
jamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
Yup, I was referring to Gabriel Milito.... Thanks bro...
Hey bro, Milito kenna Yellow Card against Sevilla just before HT.

Just some kind info:

"A strong defender in the air and on the ground, Gabriel Milito was voted Argentina's Player of the Year in 2002.

In 2003, he moved to Spain's Real 3653 from Independiente. He had been due to sign for Real Madrid but the transfer fell through after a medical revealed problems with his knee. Real 3653 stepped in and Milito subsequently helped the club win the Spanish Cup.

Milito played at the 1999 FIFA Youth World Championship and was aprt of the Argentina squad that finished runners-up at the 2005 Confederations Cup."

I have to admit he 1 helleva defender.

Cheers mate
I AM.....CHEONGSTANTINE.....

Old 28-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I do think we need him, as good as Finnan has been. This is assuming of course that Rafa plays Alves as rightback and not winger. We do need to have players who can change the game offensively when we fall behind (too often we have fallen behind last season and lost), so an attacking rightback is a necessity.
wah... expensive necessity!!! pool had the opportunity to purchase alves early in the season for something like 10 mil pounds right??? but they didnt... he will definitely cost more now!!!
Old 28-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I think Alves may be played as a winger, someone to make Pennant work hard for his place.

Alves is and exciting player and I do hope Rafa signs him. For those worried about gaps when he goes forward, that is always a risk associated with playing attacking rightbacks. But I believe that Rafa will also teach Alves the discipline of defending.
Old 28-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
wah... expensive necessity!!! pool had the opportunity to purchase alves early in the season for something like 10 mil pounds right??? but they didnt... he will definitely cost more now!!!
He may have been cheaper then, but we didnt have the funds to make it happen. Now we do. Its like going to a sale when ur salary is not out yet . When salary out and sale over, maybe still have to buy mah ...
Old 28-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
Liverppol 2007/08 away kits

Click here
The white one is nice.....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 28-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
especially after sevilla has qualified for CL...and they had just won the UEFA Cup..may inflate the prices...

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 28-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
This is why ETO'O is coming and he's indirectly hinting Rafa to get him

E'to had admitted his ambition of playing in front of the Kops ..tat is good news..provided Barca willin to part co with him.... but Rafa had to take note that he will be absent for more than 1 mth due to African Cup duties...

therefore.. he need to further re-inforce this dept....Jan period..will see clubs juggle between FA Cup, EPL and League Cup commitment....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 28-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
E'to had admitted his ambition of playing in front of the Kops
Err...given his temper will Eto’o willingly accept the rotation policy that Rafa employs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1