The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Lets just hope the team don't make any silly mistakes .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 06-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 11
hornyaries69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornyaries69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Wow, Top 4 looking pretty rosy now after tonight's results

Looked at the table and must say though that what City and Pep are doing is frighteningly awesome - 18 points ahead + 28 GD ahead as well

Oh and Conte looks like he heading back to Italy in the summer and Arsenal are in total free fall!
Some said Man City has a freak season. To be frank they have invested alot in the squad. They have almost 2 top players in every position. With Pep, I wont be surprised by their standing.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
Some said Man City has a freak season. To be frank they have invested alot in the squad. They have almost 2 top players in every position. With Pep, I wont be surprised by their standing.
IMHO, the only freak season was the one achieved by Leicester apparently after getting blessing from a Thai bomoh

Huge spending on top players do produce good results.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 06-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

Huge spending on top players do produce good results.
Huge is understatement, it should be freaking huge spending. Using black gold exchanging players.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

another clean sheet for Pool and onwards to CL quarter finals.

and Klopp rested several key players for upcoming match against Man U.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Back in the quarter-finals of this competition for the first time since 2009

Nice professional performance, something they were incapable of a few months ago, lessons being learnt! Bring on United!!
Old 07-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Back in the quarter-finals of this competition for the first time since 2009

Nice professional performance, something they were incapable of a few months ago, lessons being learnt! Bring on United!!
Obviously Liverpool is just going thru the motion for the 2nd leg tie. Job done.

Now the bigger test in Q-finals.

With no domestic restrictions in the quarter-finals, the Reds could be drawn against any of the following:

Real Madrid
Man City (4) or Basel (0)
Tottenham (2) or Juventus (2)
Man United (0) or Sevilla (0)
Roma (1) or Shakhtar Donetsk (2)
Besiktas (0) or Bayern Munich (5)
Barcelona (1) or Chelsea (1)

The draw is to be held in Nyon a week onFriday, March 16, beginning at 1pm (GMT).

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 07-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I hope Klopp knows what he is doing because it was unnecessary to start Firmino when Ings was rotting in the bench.
There was no need to bring on Salah as well and clearly there was no squad quality as Mane was started.
Get the job done against United without any excuses.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
FirminoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I hope Klopp knows what he is doing because it was unnecessary to start Firmino when Ings was rotting in the bench.
There was no need to bring on Salah as well and clearly there was no squad quality as Mane was started.
Get the job done against United without any excuses.
I treat my outing as routine training. We need to answer to the fans who paid tickets.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Most boring non-event game I've seen in Ah Klopp's tenure as the the job and damage were already done to Porto in the 1st leg with the Reds just going through the motions to avoid injuries although Captain Henderson was being patched up on his thigh area at full time. At least he lasted the 90mins this time.
Another clean sheet from the much improved defence with a excellent block by Lovren at the last 5 mins. Hope he does not his cock up his current run of good form with a silly mistake/s agst Man United this Sat.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Most boring non-event game I've seen in Ah Klopp's tenure as the the job and damage were already done to Porto in the 1st leg with the Reds just going through the motions to avoid injuries although Captain Henderson was being patched up on his thigh area at full time. At least he lasted the 90mins this time.
Another clean sheet from the much improved defence with a excellent block by Lovren at the last 5 mins. Hope he does not his cock up his current run of good form with a silly mistake/s agst Man United this Sat.

Ah Gong agree. Very boring game. But the most important thing is getting the job done. Ah Gong thinks that they are saving their energy for the next game.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 07-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go and rock Old Trafford.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Never underestimate JM and his double decker bus tactics.

He will go all out to fustrate Klopp tactics.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
You never know when will the triple decker bus do a century sprint! That's where Lovren 's touchy hands will strike again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Never underestimate JM and his double decker bus tactics.

He will go all out to fustrate Klopp tactics.
Couldn't agree more! Pool is so easily frustrated against Jm's tactics and will start to commit silly fouls ! The scum had performed some last min stunts to win some games lately!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
You never know when will the triple decker bus do a century sprint! That's where Lovren 's touchy hands will strike again!

Couldn't agree more! Pool is so easily frustrated against Jm's tactics and will start to commit silly fouls ! The scum had performed some last min stunts to win some games lately!

Confirmed he will do it . He will park all 11 players behind the ball and rely on counter attack .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1