The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-12-2019, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
He couldnt take the fact which I bangd the maid for free when he had to pay 100 for a bang with the same girl. so he come acting like some balless gangster pming me vulgarities . I offered to meet him in JB to settle it there after he went all balless and started posting crap here.
U are really no balls, using clone to attack me, 1 to 1 u scare ah.got balls meet at singapore.i have no time to argue with balless $30 gangster. That shows in real life u can’t face anything need support to help u, but nobody want to help u that’s why u using clone. Sad for u and ur family have a son like u a loser. U don’t die also no use

I have many maid to fuck what u have, u just jealous I week have new maid to fuck. Hahahahaha
Old 12-12-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Bro, can share one of those maid's contact? Desperate wanna try out of them...
thanks man
Old 12-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!

Has anyone had any encounters with her? Her name starts with i
Old 12-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
He couldnt take the fact which I bangd the maid for free when he had to pay 100 for a bang with the same girl. so he come acting like some balless gangster pming me vulgarities . I offered to meet him in JB to settle it there after he went all balless and started posting crap here.
Why want to argue with someone of lower chaste and class. Let him rot in his fantasy. These Low life bugger will die a natural death la
Old 12-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

https://ibb.co/1rhbVRy

Last edited by insomia; 12-12-2019 at 01:10 PM. Reason: need to post photo in here
Old 12-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
Can I have her contact?
Thanks
Old 12-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for telling all of us how loser you are . No time for small timer fight with a Low standard bastard like u . Want to fight go jb I sure give u bury under 10 feet below. Scared dun talk so much and waste time . As I have kan your family name so many time yet u still ah gua haha
Meet up or shut up.
Come meet In Singapore and pass me ur number. Talk cock sing song, $30 gangster still go lavender anot. I can meet u there or don’t let me see u at lavender I break ur leg. Earn $2600 only want to act big. If I ur father I kill myself. Hahahahaha
Talk only ah go jb, that show in Singapore u are a peanut nobody care about u.gangster still need to go so far. Don’t forget I earn more than u. U have to work long hours and only earn $2600 hahahaha

Mother prositute father suck bangla cock also, u don’t die also no use
Old 12-12-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
as the forum postings slows down, maybe its good this thread is active.
I’m glad u enjoy the show my stupid dog. Let’s try to asking my $30 gangster dog to shout up hahahaha
Old 12-12-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gunner8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact?
Old 12-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
MrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBeanz17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hi bro do you mind sharing her contact? I've been trying to find maid contacts but so far not successful. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Talk cock sing song leave your number la. Talk so much ah gua buay kan lasup kau!!! Haha 2600 your salary per month can’t even afford to pay my car petrol. Ki hor Lang kan eh hahaa
Hahahaha who talk cock, u ganagster here u leave ur number, u drive car ah bicycle ah hahahaha. Earn $2600 still want to act high class Hahahaha I give u $30 go ganny fuck hahahahaha ya
Old 12-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why jb scared ah? Scare to be buried 10 feet below.your whole family are bloody losers and slaves in centuries that’s why need to find maid ! Meet up or shut up.
Buried lan jiao ah, come singapore lah, I’m going hatyai I buy a ticket u go hatyai with me I buried 20 feet below Hahahaha, stupid leh I think u have a Brian 10yrs old, go hatyai with me $30 gangster hahahahaha
Old 12-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Buried lan jiao ah, come singapore lah, I’m going hatyai I buy a ticket u go hatyai with me I buried 20 feet below Hahahaha, stupid leh I think u have a Brian 10yrs old, go hatyai with me $30 gangster hahahahaha
Why you dun dare go jb meet him since you talk so big? Scared cannot come back alive? Then quit boasting la.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro nice catch, +23 for you
Old 12-12-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Talk so loud, u give me ur number loh.

Quote:
U are really no balls, using clone to attack me, 1 to 1 u scare ah.got balls meet at singapore.i have no time to argue with balless $30 gangster. That shows in real life u can’t face anything need support to help u, but nobody want to help u that’s why u using clone.
Want go challenge people yet don't dare to give number?
Are you sure you really got chiong, don't even have a standby prepaid number?
Starting to doubt your credibility.

When other people start to criticise you, all of us become clones?
Attack you with clones? Seriously?
No offense, but you're really starting to sound like a small disgruntled kid here.
Maybe that's why go around jio people but don't dare to meet?

I'm wondering how you even got so many reputation points to begin with.
Unbelievable...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1