The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Anything specific you're looking for bro?
Actually i also dunno. Maybe places to drink, party and massage and etc. Cause all the while i been going PP Cambodia but the prices there getting ridiculous for the standard they can provide. So my friends told me Viet is much better worth the money and the standard also much higher. As this time is my first time going there and i heard numerous horrible stories about getting ripped off and the safety there. So this trip i am looking for some senior bros to show or bring around with no expectations just to know and friend that place nia.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Actually i also dunno. Maybe places to drink, party and massage and etc. Cause all the while i been going PP Cambodia but the prices there getting ridiculous for the standard they can provide. So my friends told me Viet is much better worth the money and the standard also much higher. As this time is my first time going there and i heard numerous horrible stories about getting ripped off and the safety there. So this trip i am looking for some senior bros to show or bring around with no expectations just to know and friend that place nia.
Not super senior on terms of chionging viet, but the prices of FJ and mps there should range from 2-2
.5 at the areas that cater to it. Quality is pretty damn decent. There are other cheaper options with not bad quality too if you're lucky. But if you go places like japantown it's almost guarantee good quality as you can choose
Old 21-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jjtech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Japantown is a sure thing and usually 2m but you need to pay for room too.
Old 21-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Anyone keen to explore new D1 local Ktv (22 rooms and 80 girls) can in box me. Plan to go this evening. Most girls are early 20 and HD format.
Bro, how was your exploration of the new KTV? Any FR? Recommended for fellow bros here to cheong the plc too?? Am planning a trip to HCM in Sept
Old 22-07-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 4
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thinking of going from Aug 9 to aug 16. Anyone interested to go within that period too? I checked jetstars the ticket only 150+ return but the timing quite early all around 7-9 am. Haven't check other airline yet. First time going hope to find someone familiar to explore together.
well if u could do on Aug 4 to Aug 10, i can bring u around or something.
Old 22-07-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
well if u could do on Aug 4 to Aug 10, i can bring u around or something.
Thanks bro will PM u. My timing is flexible and i hope more able to join in as i heard numerous things about there being not as safe.
Old 23-07-2022, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2177 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro will PM u. My timing is flexible and i hope more able to join in as i heard numerous things about there being not as safe.
would you please share more info about what you've heard? thanks
Old 23-07-2022, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Room - 500k per hour
Fruit plate - 300K
Beer - 50k to 60k per can
Mummy tip - 500k
Waiter Tip - 200k to 300K (Some need to tip, some don't)
Chivas 18 and Hennessy VSOP - 2.8 Mil

{edited by mod - next time will just removed your post}

Hello Daviddavid thanks for the detailed FR. Some questions i wanna ask as i will go there soon.

For the girl, for LT is around 20-30%, ST around 40% while the remaining don't go out

--> So meaning upfront i must tell mommy i want girls that can go out one.

Siting fee is 500k and the gals can butterfly. To lock her is 1 million. The girls unlikely to butterfly even if u never lock her. ST is 3.5mil and LT is 5.5mil (sitting fee included in ST and LT price). For Boss which is slightly higher class, no diff in sitting fee, but 4mil for ST and 7 mil for LT

--> Is it quite the standard rate for KTV in HCMC except boss which is more expensive. Also i think must ask mommy first the ST/LT fee got include sitting not cause i read some say mommy say yes girls say no.

The girls usually don't speak English, more understand Chinese than English. If you want girls that understand English, can go Boss, majority of the girls there seem to understand English. For KTV expenses, we have 2 pax and the expense every night range from 4 to 8 million. We only drink beer. The rough pricing as such:
Room - 500k per hour
Fruit plate - 300K
Beer - 50k to 60k per can
Mummy tip - 500k
Waiter Tip - 200k to 300K (Some need to tip, some don't)
Chivas 18 and Hennessy VSOP - 2.8 Mil

-->So if i understand chinese i will be fine in most of the KTV communicating with the girls no need to go BOSS? The chivas 18 and hennessy VSOP is both for 2.8 million or 1 for 2.8 million.

Finally any recommendation for KTV that i can explore if i only intend to go one only?

Gum Xia many many.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-07-2022 at 09:21 AM.
Old 23-07-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=subidowa;21479390]Hello Daviddavid thanks for the detailed FR. Some questions i wanna ask as i will go there soon.

Yes, ask mummy. Ask the mummy will arrange the the girls to indicate which group is LT to, ST and Sit

--> Is it quite the standard rate for KTV in HCMC except boss which is more expensive. Also i think must ask mommy first the ST/LT fee got include sitting not cause i read some say mommy say yes girls say no. No harm asking. Anyway, if ST and LT in KTV, sitting fee is included. You go pub or Lounge than maybe not

-->So if i understand chinese i will be fine in most of the KTV communicating with the girls no need to go BOSS? The chivas 18 and hennessy VSOP is both for 2.8 million or 1 for 2.8 million. There will still be girls who only understand Vietnamese, there is always google translate and body language. 1 bottle 2.8mil

Finally any recommendation for KTV that i can explore if i only intend to go one only? No recommendation
Old 23-07-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=daviddavid;21479458]
Quote:
Hello Daviddavid thanks for the detailed FR. Some questions i wanna ask as i will go there soon.

Yes, ask mummy. Ask the mummy will arrange the the girls to indicate which group is LT to, ST and Sit

--> Is it quite the standard rate for KTV in HCMC except boss which is more expensive. Also i think must ask mommy first the ST/LT fee got include sitting not cause i read some say mommy say yes girls say no. No harm asking. Anyway, if ST and LT in KTV, sitting fee is included. You go pub or Lounge than maybe not

-->So if i understand chinese i will be fine in most of the KTV communicating with the girls no need to go BOSS? The chivas 18 and hennessy VSOP is both for 2.8 million or 1 for 2.8 million. There will still be girls who only understand Vietnamese, there is always google translate and body language. 1 bottle 2.8mil

Finally any recommendation for KTV that i can explore if i only intend to go one only? No recommendation

If i go for the 2.8 millions liquor do i still need to pay for room charges? The ktvs i went in Cam and Sg like u spend a certain amount no need pay room charge already and room charge varies depending on the size. Big room charge more etc and etc,.
Old 23-07-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If i go for the 2.8 millions liquor do i still need to pay for room charges? The ktvs i went in Cam and Sg like u spend a certain amount no need pay room charge already and room charge varies depending on the size. Big room charge more etc and etc,.
Usually room no charge but using the karaoke equipment will need to charge per hour...charges varies for room size...

Dun bother to drink bottle drinks becos the gals will not drink since they dowan get drunk fast becos they may need to sit other table...they will only drink beer...so you still have to buy beer...the mixer drink will kill your budget if not included in the bottle...

This is before pandemics and now heard similar pattern...anyway pls dun PM me becos will not reply...no lobang for hcm anymore...

The last I knew the whole stretch of Tran Hung Dao roads including THD B have closed to 50 ktvs/bia oms....

Pls remember to edit your long post...almost remove your reply to daviddavid but since you type so long give you another chance but helped to edit for you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-07-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

2.8m is just for the liquor. Other charges apply. My post got state. Anyway I agree with bro Hurricane88, just order beer
Old 23-07-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Usually room no charge but using the karaoke equipment will need to charge per hour...charges varies for room size...

Dun bother to drink bottle drinks becos the gals will not drink since they dowan get drunk fast becos they may need to sit other table...they will only drink beer...so you still have to buy beer...the mixer drink will kill your budget if not included in the bottle...

This is before pandemics and now heard similar pattern...anyway pls dun PM me becos will not reply...no lobang for hcm anymore...

The last I knew the whole stretch of Tran Hung Dao roads including THD B have closed to 50 ktvs/bia oms....

Pls remember to edit your long post...almost remove your reply to daviddavid but since you type so long give you another chance but helped to edit for you...
Room no charge but use KTV equipment they charge wth. They are together first time i heard like this. Anyway nm since that is viet culture so be it. The reason i tend to avoid beer cause it will cause bloating and need to drink quite a number to feel high. The package also like ridiculous 3 millions for 20 cans of beers. Like 180 sgd for 6 litres which is slightly more than 2 towers (assuming a can is 330ml). Liquor is more worth it (some warn me can be fake liquor) as beer is really cheap stuffs. However, not sure about the mixers price as never go before so dunno. In cambodia my tuk tuk driver even buy the liquor for me and bring into the KTV but was tax twenty percent of the bottle price to open in KTV cause that KTV don't have Chivas blue label. HAHA.
Old 23-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
2.8m is just for the liquor. Other charges apply. My post got state. Anyway I agree with bro Hurricane88, just order beer
OK sure. I will play according to the brother i am meeting.
Old 23-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Best to buy at airport as I bought from Shoppe before but when reach HCM, got issue and cannot connect. In the end, g0t from airport, Quick cheap also, 1 month, 40GB data daily is around 200000vnd, add call is 270000vnd. To have immediate connection when touch down, can consider using TPG. The free roaming work in HCM.
Do we need to do anything to activate TPG? Or just allow roaming can le. I used to buy roaming plan from GOMO and very troublesome. Need to buy plan then allow roaming then dunno do what APN settings to HICARD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1