The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 15-03-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

My former intern graduated and become an insurance agent. Things were professional at the start. But after few meet ups and introduced her potential clients at my house, the tension was getting stronger after each visit. Finally one day, before I signed on a policy, I pulled her into my bedroom and slipped my hands under her dress. Her black panties was already wet and sticky. I made her call her bf to cancel their date and we went 3 rounds that day. I signed her black bra with my huge cum load before I signed the form while she's sucking my cock clean.
Old 15-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My former intern graduated and become an insurance agent. Things were professional at the start. But after few meet ups and introduced her potential clients at my house, the tension was getting stronger after each visit. Finally one day, before I signed on a policy, I pulled her into my bedroom and slipped my hands under her dress. Her black panties was already wet and sticky. I made her call her bf to cancel their date and we went 3 rounds that day. I signed her black bra with my huge cum load before I signed the form while she's sucking my cock clean.
This is fucking hot!

Intern and insurance agent fantasy combined!
Old 15-03-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
This is fucking hot!

Intern and insurance agent fantasy combined!
Actual we fucked before during her internship and I thought that was it. Also a little office gossip helps.
Old 16-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Got picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Old 03-04-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1846 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Met Joanne on Tinder, she is 42 and a obese plain jane (like she list on her profile) - look wise she is ok not ugly or extreme obese just maybe short and cubby. she live with her cousin at old airport road and works in a bank
we chat for awhile on the app and finally met up near her place for dinner at the old airport hawker..after dinner, she asked if i would like to go to her place - i had to agree of course
she live in a simple 3 room rented flat and when we went up, her cousin was home, she is prob 37 - taller but also a plain jane.. i sat in her living room while she went to her cousin room for chit-chat (i am guessing to update her cousin about me) - i took the opportunity to go to her kitchen for a recee, and yes plain cotton grandma panties was hanging on her clothes hanger... anyway, i didnt have any mood and guessing she does not have sex in her mind
she came out after a while and turn on the TV , we sat there silently and making small talks about the TV show.
her cousin came out, and they started talking about some relative issues while i focus on the TV and thinking when i can excuse myself and leave.
her cousin then went back to her room, and joanne asked if i would like to visit her bedroom.
her room was simple, a bed, a desk and a wardrobe... but when i turn to walk out of the room, she hug me, i was like wah so open (the bedroom door was not even close)
so i hug and put my hands on her butt, while she hugs me tight with her head on my chest (since she is short) so i try to put my hand into her jeans to feel her panties..all this while she just hug me tightly
after awhile, she let me go and ask if i am hard (lol) - i was not... so i told her i will only be hard if i see/fell her bra or panties, she replied that i was feeling her panties just now - i knew she is new in this
so i push her gently on the bed and lie beside her, and move my hands into her tee to feel her bra/breast - i asked her if she needs to closed the bedroom door. she replied that her cousin will not come out
we started kissing, and she must be feeling horny as she was moaning while we kissed.
i remove her tee and try to unbutton her jeans, she was wearing a huge nude bra with some simple floral patterns on it and her panties is a huge plain cotton light green grandma panties.
i have no mood for foreplay or anything, so i removed my pants and hold her hand to my dick, and guide her to rub it hard... it was actually one of the few times i was not hard at that stage.
so i ask her to blow me but she says no- so i suggested that she remove her panties and wrap it on my dick, she was shocked and didnt know how to do it... feel sianz, i wrap her panties on my rod myself and stood up loking down at her while she lie on the bed - when i manage to get a semi erection, i penetrate her... she was so wet that it took no effort with my half erected rod to enter her, massionary style
in my mind i just wanted to release and get over it. while i was pumping her, she ask me to lie down as she wants to go on top of me, so i pull out my rod and lie down while she move up from the bed and sat on me - looking at her breast (huge at least E-F cup) and her tiny nipples makes me aroused so i got harder while she rides me (extremely inexperience rider) - she was moaning and i tried to ask her to keep it low as her doors are not closed and her cousin is just next door
she then tell me her cousin always does that when she brings guys home, keeping the door open and moaning loudly - so she wants to do the same...lol
i cant seem to focus or ejaculate (a first for me esp when i am doing it to a stranger) so i ask her to lie down and have her jerk me. she stopped riding and ask if i want her to use her panties to jerk me... of course i do haha

while she was jerking me with her panties, i saw her cousin walked pass joanne room and i caught her peeking at us because she sat at the living room sofa... i think she heard the moaning and came out
anyway, seeing her cousin from the room kinda excited me , so i shoot my load onto joanne's panties while she was jerking and sucking my nipples
we cleaned up abit, and she put on her tees with no pants and took the soaked panties out of her room.
since her cousin was sitting outside, i feel abit paiseh to walk out after i am dressed until joanne came back and commented that she find it hard to wash away my sperm on her panties... gosh
when i walk out and say good bye to her cousin, she commented "so fast leaving ah?" hahaha - best part is joanne was naked below (her tee is not exactly oversize) while she open her gate for me

now i know, plain jane are never plain...
Old 03-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like this plain 'Jane' and her cousin are used to bring random guys home to satisfy their needs. Hopefully they didn't have any STD that comes along with the FOC bonk.
Old 03-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Met Joanne on Tinder, she is 42 and a obese plain jane (like she list on her profile) - look wise she is ok not ugly or extreme obese just maybe short and cubby. she live with her cousin at old airport road and works in a bank
we chat for awhile on the app and finally met up near her place for dinner at the old airport hawker..after dinner, she asked if i would like to go to her place - i had to agree of course
she live in a simple 3 room rented flat and when we went up, her cousin was home, she is prob 37 - taller but also a plain jane.. i sat in her living room while she went to her cousin room for chit-chat (i am guessing to update her cousin about me) - i took the opportunity to go to her kitchen for a recee, and yes plain cotton grandma panties was hanging on her clothes hanger... anyway, i didnt have any mood and guessing she does not have sex in her mind
she came out after a while and turn on the TV , we sat there silently and making small talks about the TV show.
her cousin came out, and they started talking about some relative issues while i focus on the TV and thinking when i can excuse myself and leave.
her cousin then went back to her room, and joanne asked if i would like to visit her bedroom.
her room was simple, a bed, a desk and a wardrobe... but when i turn to walk out of the room, she hug me, i was like wah so open (the bedroom door was not even close)
so i hug and put my hands on her butt, while she hugs me tight with her head on my chest (since she is short) so i try to put my hand into her jeans to feel her panties..all this while she just hug me tightly
after awhile, she let me go and ask if i am hard (lol) - i was not... so i told her i will only be hard if i see/fell her bra or panties, she replied that i was feeling her panties just now - i knew she is new in this
so i push her gently on the bed and lie beside her, and move my hands into her tee to feel her bra/breast - i asked her if she needs to closed the bedroom door. she replied that her cousin will not come out
we started kissing, and she must be feeling horny as she was moaning while we kissed.
i remove her tee and try to unbutton her jeans, she was wearing a huge nude bra with some simple floral patterns on it and her panties is a huge plain cotton light green grandma panties.
i have no mood for foreplay or anything, so i removed my pants and hold her hand to my dick, and guide her to rub it hard... it was actually one of the few times i was not hard at that stage.
so i ask her to blow me but she says no- so i suggested that she remove her panties and wrap it on my dick, she was shocked and didnt know how to do it... feel sianz, i wrap her panties on my rod myself and stood up loking down at her while she lie on the bed - when i manage to get a semi erection, i penetrate her... she was so wet that it took no effort with my half erected rod to enter her, massionary style
in my mind i just wanted to release and get over it. while i was pumping her, she ask me to lie down as she wants to go on top of me, so i pull out my rod and lie down while she move up from the bed and sat on me - looking at her breast (huge at least E-F cup) and her tiny nipples makes me aroused so i got harder while she rides me (extremely inexperience rider) - she was moaning and i tried to ask her to keep it low as her doors are not closed and her cousin is just next door
she then tell me her cousin always does that when she brings guys home, keeping the door open and moaning loudly - so she wants to do the same...lol
i cant seem to focus or ejaculate (a first for me esp when i am doing it to a stranger) so i ask her to lie down and have her jerk me. she stopped riding and ask if i want her to use her panties to jerk me... of course i do haha

while she was jerking me with her panties, i saw her cousin walked pass joanne room and i caught her peeking at us because she sat at the living room sofa... i think she heard the moaning and came out
anyway, seeing her cousin from the room kinda excited me , so i shoot my load onto joanne's panties while she was jerking and sucking my nipples
we cleaned up abit, and she put on her tees with no pants and took the soaked panties out of her room.
since her cousin was sitting outside, i feel abit paiseh to walk out after i am dressed until joanne came back and commented that she find it hard to wash away my sperm on her panties... gosh
when i walk out and say good bye to her cousin, she commented "so fast leaving ah?" hahaha - best part is joanne was naked below (her tee is not exactly oversize) while she open her gate for me

Like to hear your conquest story. U da man bro kim siew
Old 03-04-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks all u guys for sharing ...Envy all of u ...how cum all of u hv the luck to get UNEXPECTED SEX from yr colleagues n ex-colleagues so easily when it is so difficult for the rest of us to find even 1 ?? ...all u must be yandaos or yandees with 6 packs if i m not wrong ...haha

Funny thing is after the 1st few fucks, they went completely MIA esp after marrying...don't they miss u yr fucks ??

>> broce, care to elaborate n share the details with us ???

It all takes patience and iinteractionTo make it happen. Its always possible.
Old 03-04-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Great share bro Kim Siew!
Sounds like got chance to tarma??
Old 03-04-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
It all takes patience and iinteractionTo make it happen. Its always possible.
Thks for the tips bro donut88 ...but really u must hv the luck to meet the horny ones which r v. few...the rest r just too scare to do anything even if they want it...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

~~~~~~~

Welcum back our legendary milf bro Kim Siew ....Wow !...tis is yet another milf conquest by u ...n she works in a bank some more...wonder which bank is that ???

Plain jane or not, sex is something everyone of us will enjoy during the process, so shd be no surprise actually ...they say don't judge a book by its cover

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-04-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

finally....after nearing 2 years of being a listening ear and buddy. i bedded one of the most beautiful women in my customer's company.

started off as friendly chat and i helped her a lot in doing production work giving her best price and service and she impressed her bosses a lot during that time. soon it was chatting on a more personal level and she was telling me about her bf who wasn't treating her well but still love her type. i know she is NOT those easy fuck cos she got the looks and everything and quite conservative. (wear low cut top will wear tube to cover) so i have to make her trust me totally without letting her know my plan!

many opportunities for me to make my move but i took it really slow and i let her know that i was not after sex and slowly she gave me her trust by telling me every single fuck shit and asked me for lunch. for 2 years. i was her friend. i listened to her. i took her out for lunch. i told her she maybe zaogeng and stood in front of her to protect her. all those cock shit like 'you can trust me. i won't take advantage of you' until she even tell me sex with her bf wasn't fantastic yesterday those type of things.

it was until few months ago that she had a huge fight with her bf (they stay together) and she left home and nowhere to go and asked if i can get her a hotel room. i told her i could and arrange it for her. at that time, going to find her wasn't on my mind as i was at home with my wife.

she checked in and then asked if i can go buy make up removal and hp charger for her as she was tipsy after dinner and the quarrel didn't help at all. i said ok and i will try to sneak out after midnight for my 'exercise run'

went to buy the things she need and met her at the hotel. she brought me up to the room and then started crying and said 'why did he cheat on me? why why? am i such a bad fuck that he doesn't even want to fuck me and now go and fuck a uglier girl?'

i didnt know what to do so i just mumbled 'how i know....i also cannot comment anything what. i can only listen to you rant' and then suddenly she just hugged me and cried damn loudly.

we literally stood there for a good 5 mins and i still wanted to play a very cool game. i didn't even touch her butt. just a nice warm hug.?

then she asked 'is there something wrong with me? even you don't even want to touch me?'

i said no.....you are my close friend. i love you as a friend and sex is going to make this whole friendship go bad and i'm married

she said 'how i wish he was like you who can do no wrong'

i told her 'i am already wrong by being in this room with you!!!'

she then laughed and said 'but nothing happened what. you don't even want me'

i replied 'i want...but i cannot let that happen'

then these few words changed everything. she said 'i want it to happen'

and she then gave me a kiss on lip and said 'i know you are a gentleman but i want you to have something to remember tonight'

'you are drunk already lah' i said

'tipsy...but not drunk. i know what i am doing' she replied

it was NOW or never for me. either i take the chance now or sure i will miss this opportunity and regret like mad.

me - 'you know i actually love you but i cannot because i am married right?'

her -' i know...thats why i know its safe to ask you to come see me tonight'

me - 'i cannot take it already you know'

her - 'what are you waiting for? its been 2 years'

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH......my mind went blank.....i gave her a kiss and the rest was just too beautiful for me to write. She was everything i wanted in terms of 'casual sex'. body was super. very responsive. it was just too beautiful and never in my mind that the most beautiful lady in that company actually fell into a little 'time trap' i set up all this while.

we are still having pretty regular sex now. Her bf and her are still unstable but she doesn't give two hoots abt that.

totally no commitments. just great sex/friendship and i finally found my lifetime fuck buddy!!!!!

*for 2 whole years...i cleaned up my act by not going to HC, massage, wechat rubbish etc...all just to plan this. this is HUGE reward for me!

never ever thought that she will fall into my trap and ended up having regular sex.

so for the average looking joe like me.....don't give up hope. sometimes, all it takes is just patience and a good scheming plan. the returns you get sometimes is going to take you by surprise.
Old 03-04-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
yaofu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro rotaryshooter
Old 03-04-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I think she knows u been waiting for 2 years cos she mentioned "2 years already" ? haha
Old 03-04-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaofu View Post
Nice share bro rotaryshooter
thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I think she knows u been waiting for 2 years cos she mentioned "2 years already" ? haha
hehe....maybe...maybe not...but i like to think i played my cards right over the 2 years. too fast and i might not get her and maybe only 1 time pity fuck. hahahaha. she prob knew i wanted something more 2 yrs ago but thought i was a gentleman
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1