The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Nowadays you have a weird habit of either talking about yourself or talking to yourself hor???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
only 2 person tcss...the rest are clones...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 05-08-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alo alo.......SS08 so small fry mah, few thousand glances still cannot seek cos too small.....

Seriously thou if you are taking that popular afternoon flight back then by the time I am at the airpork you will be on the plane itself waiting to take-off liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
oh ah neh hor...bor pian...I cheap cheap person...buy ticket little price...refused to pay premium...try to squeeze blood...

may zap and remove post

Old 05-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup I orgui-nice them to stand by mata shorts for inspection

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
see see...now at least we have a full agreement...gen mata wear shorts...

may zap and remove post

Old 05-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why the sudden fetish for salad leh???

Actually this one you hit it right on the head, last time we used to 1 big group shouting "mot hai ba yo" inside all those pubs/ktvs, that time Wetnam-style not so well known yet so still can do so, now every Thom, Dicky, Hairy also know liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
hihi...sure I knew the 123 yo group was famous...but you are the special one mah...

last time uncle birdie described you to me the first time telling me you are the one with special lubang in Vn...so I newbie dun know anything....dare not to meet you..

may zap and remove post

Old 05-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not so much different here also, all those old bradders altho not clones but long long 1 time then log-into SBF so almost the same as 2 person talking liao.....

But the main difference is that I cannot anyhow blow my horn or try to throw hot air at anyone by giving false info, cos can easily get caught out or pichak lobang by old bradders

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
since this is tcss thread....nobody bothers what was discussed...even tell the truth ppl also may not believe...

this is hua hee jiu hor thread...

may zap and remove post

Old 05-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Now have to wait till after kok keng only will come back tcss...

may zap and remove post

Old 05-08-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 19
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Now have to wait till after kok keng only will come back tcss...

happi nat day holidays all brudders
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 05-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 846 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

I had been visiting this trend almost every week for > a year now, so far i have been silent.
From the first time i came into this trend, 1st look and i knew that tom-watever is probably running a scam or what. Just not sure what he's out for. Money or just the chance to ridicule other forumers here.
Whatever he says is probably too good to be true. Probably.... and usually such things are really too good to be true after all.
Thanks to the people cleaning up this trend. Its a much nicer place to visit now.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

I agree. He was a nutcase and I'm shocked that other punters tolerated him. He tried to ruin lives by publishing photos of other punters as well as other things and some people in this thread tolerated that and said it was none of their business or that there was nothing that could be done. These are the same type of people who allow child mollesters or wife beaters to continue their evils ways. People should grow some balls and do the right thing instead of sitting back and watching. This is especially applies to the people in charge or people who are popular. They were extremely weak and should be ashamed.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
happi nat day holidays all brudders
same same hor...all happy kok keng...

Bro SS08 confirmed missing today...on long extended weekend...

may zap and remove post

Old 10-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can lah...you special TB can sell zillions of sperm...

Haiz.....just cum back nia nia already suan-ded by the Great Enlightened One.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-08-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
only 2 person tcss...the rest are clones...

Altho not so extreme as in ALL else are clones, this is somewhat true as there are indeed quite a number of clones but they do bring a certain special "colour" to SBF and are not unique to this forum alone

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh ah neh hor...bor pian...I cheap cheap person...buy ticket little price...refused to pay premium...try to squeeze blood...

Less than 2 hours ride nia nia no need to pay for so much extras unless you tell me those are "special extras" given by air hostesses

KNS the stupid Lao Hor Air became worst after taken over by our Neh-tional Airline, now depart & return also use bus, never had these in all my years of travelling in Sinkie Airpork

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-08-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
hihi...sure I knew the 123 yo group was famous...but you are the special one mah...

last time uncle birdie described you to me the first time telling me you are the one with special lubang in Vn...so I newbie dun know anything....dare not to meet you..

Birdie kor kor say things you also believe ah???? There is a real reason why all his own chosen nicks got relation to birds, then why you think the Bird Language came about.......

He also KNS lah, joined us about 3 to 4 years also MIA totally liao......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
since this is tcss thread....nobody bothers what was discussed...even tell the truth ppl also may not believe...

this is hua hee jiu hor thread...

Wah this means I must start to blow my horn big big liao anyhow say know this know that and give false info claiming it is from my own experiences so that I will looked good to newbies cause nowadays can read almost anything from the internet liao

Seriously thou anybody can anyhow claim anything but sometimes it is actually quite easy to spot them cause they will tends to slip once in a while & contradict themselves if they do this too often, nowadays there are just too many smart detectives online

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1