The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2024, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
ML having boyfriend or sugar daddy outside no difference in her work. pay money get 1-2 hour massage + gfe then out. revisit to repeat again.

Exactly my thoughts. Pay money, enjoy and repeat as regular.

But read a convo between a ML and her regular. ML asking why never visit as regularly now. The customer reply saying 'you got boyfriend now so don't want to visit you anymore. Saw you having meal with boyfriend. Saw you at shopping with boyfriend one Sunday'.

Its damn childish for such reply.
Some people may feel significantly decrease in GFE if they don’t get to fuck the ML but other people get to. Solution is simple, just find another ML since there are so many MLs outside.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
I am feeling very pathetic now.

I got to know recently that one of her bank account in China was confiscated by the government. Think was because suspicious of money laundry. Anyway she said she was so sad as the authority told her that the money is not retrievable. I suddenly felt like very happy and relief. Happy because the amount of money she lost was about the money I spent on her. I think that's karma. Relieved because if I were to with her still, surely she will ask for help. But on the other hand, I also feel pathetic as why I should care at all. 😮‍💨
Dude, the connection will feel like you moving you mobile device in a big place with spotty wifi coverage. On good days (ironically), you don’t feel strong connection with her. On bad days, you start caring. Will take a long while to get over it. Doesn’t help that she has sought you out to tell you about her stuff. Hope all is good!
Old 05-10-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
A regular customer of a CAT 1 spa ML after knowing that the ML have boyfriend or sugar dad, he stopped visiting the ML. Causing the ML to have one less 'regular' income.

What's bro thought about this? Will you also stop being a regular customer? Why such mentality?
Well the thought of her sucking and being fingered/ fucked by strangers is quite sickening - why would u want her to even suck/fuck u let alone touch - any thoughts?
Old 05-10-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Well the thought of her sucking and being fingered/ fucked by strangers is quite sickening - why would u want her to even suck/fuck u let alone touch - any thoughts?
I think I shared before the experience I had with a Pub FL. She was known as my 'bx so2' (2nd wife). The period of time knowing her, i was occasionally sending her to hotel for short time with her customer. The 1 hour wait was like enternity. The feeling is not the best if it is an overnight deal. Felt shitty everytime but we still get on the next day.
Old 05-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
I think I shared before the experience I had with a Pub FL. She was known as my 'bx so2' (2nd wife). The period of time knowing her, i was occasionally sending her to hotel for short time with her customer. The 1 hour wait was like enternity. The feeling is not the best if it is an overnight deal. Felt shitty everytime but we still get on the next day.
Just dump her or engage another FL. She can fuck around so can you.
Old 05-10-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Just dump her or engage another FL. She can fuck around so can you.
donkey years back lah. I was single and also fucking aound then. We did not dump each other. Just parted when she no longer can come sillypore. Still kept in touch once awhile.

I did not dump her because she is a truthful and straightforward person without me needing to suspect or 2nd guess what she doing and where she is. Actually thinking back, its amazing memories.

Hardly come across such FL/ML of such character till last year when I know this one ML
Old 05-10-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
donkey years back lah. I was single and also fucking aound then. We did not dump each other. Just parted when she no longer can come sillypore. Still kept in touch once awhile.

I did not dump her because she is a truthful and straightforward person without me needing to suspect or 2nd guess what she doing and where she is. Actually thinking back, its amazing memories.

Hardly come across such FL/ML of such character till last year when I know this one ML
Good for you. It is hard to find ML/FL that can click with you on bed and personally.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1567 / Power: 15
needforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant futureneedforboobs has a brilliant future

I treat all ml the same. I fuck, I pay and I forget. I don't contact them until the next rtf (if I do) so I don't get into all this emotional tugging.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WaSai, in relationship wif ML again huh? ..

For your case i wud strongly recommend that u bring this ML home & hv a 3P/FFM session wif you, wife & ML together ..

Hv u ever thot of this? trust me, it's a good idea to try out la ..
Old 05-10-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mrfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Dude, the connection will feel like you moving you mobile device in a big place with spotty wifi coverage. On good days (ironically), you don’t feel strong connection with her. On bad days, you start caring. Will take a long while to get over it. Doesn’t help that she has sought you out to tell you about her stuff. Hope all is good!
And she is asking me to buy her a bag. 🤦‍♂️
Even worst, she also told me that she is hooking on another guy now. But I guess that's not surprise to me as when she was with me, she was also having a few on-going/candidate boy friends. And yes, she told me all. Come to think about it, may be not all, sometimes I got to take some discount of what she told me.
Old 05-10-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Hv u ever thot of this? trust me, it's a good idea to try out la ..
ideally no
Old 05-10-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfool View Post
And she is asking me to buy her a bag. 🤦‍♂️
Even worst, she also told me that she is hooking on another guy now. But I guess that's not surprise to me as when she was with me, she was also having a few on-going/candidate boy friends. And yes, she told me all. Come to think about it, may be not all, sometimes I got to take some discount of what she told me.
Handbag actually not that expensive. I bought a decent handbag for my favourite FL lately.
Anyway, if you are not exclusive to her right from the start, how can you demand her to be exclusive to you? This thing works both ways isn’t it?
Old 05-10-2024, 11:03 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Handbag actually not that expensive. I bought a decent handbag for my favourite FL lately.
Anyway, if you are not exclusive to her right from the start, how can you demand her to be exclusive to you? This thing works both ways isn’t it?
Handbag not expensive? Guess you are rich...my definition of handbag when requested by mls or fls are those from Chanel, Gucci , Hermes and etc...cheaper than an iphone that one poser posted earlier

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 05-10-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Handbag not expensive? Guess you are rich...my definition of handbag when requested by mls or fls are those from Chanel, Gucci , Hermes and etc...cheaper than an iphone that one poser posted earlier
She never mentioned any brand, isn’t it?
That is your own definition, not hers.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:16 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She never mentioned any brand, isn’t it?
That is your own definition, not hers.
That is an one off....to most others, they will personally bring you to those boutiques to buy it

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1