The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post
Ojeks also collect commission. If you want to save the commission, you need to drop off at least some distance away and then walk over and into the joint yourself. I have done that myself even though I have a regular driver -taxi who I use.

Never do I ever let him know I am going into a booking joint or he will sneak somewhere outside to say he brought me.
used to do the same trick also. no point paying extra commission since i already know the place well.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
DexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Just a word of caution here, there are many papi, mami or even the girls themselves, claiming their very fair local malay/indo girls as chinese and charges high price for them. And if you are not used to them, you'll take them as chinese.
Think most people when they wanted a chinese mainly is that they wanted some chinese/english speaking girls?
FYI, many of the joint's local malay/indo cewek do speak a little chinese/hokkien, enough to get "things" going lah..
And trust me, they are more fun then the not all but most chinese girls.
hi BtmMan bro...

can't agree more with you. my buddy is totally malay-illiterate, he really had a hard time (pun intended ) communicating with his gal.. hahaha.. Mine's a local malay but she's just soooooo fair that she can be easily mistaken for a chinese but when communicating, i discovered that she's a native afterall and i'm definitely ain't complaining about that either.. to me, her service is 10/10.. and that's what matters most, right bro?

cheers
dex
Old 09-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

DexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDexDJ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-go View Post
bro where is this hotel utama located? btw did u come across any jackpot machine arcade in operation?
hello again bro no-go..

here's the address for Hotel Utama

Address: Comp. Paradise Centre Blok F
No. 1 Batam, Indonesia
Tel: 62 778 426222 (hunting line)
Fax: 62 778 433488

It's located very near to Batam's latest mega-mall, DC MALL. 3mins walk each to and fro hotel and DC Mall.

cheers bro
Dex
Old 09-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro where is this hotel utama located? btw did u come across any jackpot machine arcade in operation?
alamak no-go bro.. forgot to answer your query on the jackpot machines.. unfortunately, hotel utama doesn't have your preferred facility..
Old 09-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
when u going bro? i will try to go earlier n sian her b4 u come. hahaa...just joking.
no-go and evilspawnsss bros.. additional info.. the recepts are PURE CHINESE and there's about 3-4 of them that are chio ones.. good luck bros!

dex
Old 09-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexDJ View Post
hello again bro no-go..

No. 1 Batam, Indonesia

It's located very near to Batam's latest mega-mall, DC MALL. 3mins walk each to and fro hotel and DC Mall.

cheers bro
Dex

tks for the info bro..hope we got chance to cheong together sometimes in the near future.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
Wa seems gd leh,hw is the room in hotel utama bro DexDJ? is it gd in ur view?
I so tempting to go but reali no time recently.
hi SonicGear bro..

Hotel Utama is the latest addition to the already many hotels in BT. It's about 2months+ old only and in my personal view, it would rank as one of the best in BT. The rooms are really good bro, i mean we naturally can't compare them against those in fullerton, ritz carlton and other 5 star hotels in SIN lah but it's definitely worth the SGD40bucks (per night) that i paid.

When there's an opportunity, do give yourself sometime to check out the other hotels first and then do a comparison.. i won't be surprised if you decide to choose utama..

cheers
dex
Old 09-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedragon View Post
thanks bro,

pls do pm e the contacts and add. thinking of going to batam next week. got a driver there but seems that he isnt that honest as he always bring me to these few outlets and hotels only.. maybe he earn a bigger cut from these few places... 4 jadepieces for you in return.

jadedragon
hi jadedragon bro..

many many thanks for the 'jadepieces' bro! Have sent a PM bro..

cheers
Dex
Old 09-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi BtmMan bro...

can't agree more with you. my buddy is totally malay-illiterate, he really had a hard time (pun intended ) communicating with his gal.. hahaha.. Mine's a local malay but she's just soooooo fair that she can be easily mistaken for a chinese but when communicating, i discovered that she's a native afterall and i'm definitely ain't complaining about that either.. to me, her service is 10/10.. and that's what matters most, right bro?

cheers
dex

Service of 10/10?
Lucky you....
Old 09-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hello again bro no-go..

No. 1 Batam, Indonesia

cheers bro
Dex

In additional to that, on the other end/side of the hotel, maybe a 5 mins walk away, it's the Nagoya Food Court, nice place to have dinner.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.,

Based on what I have read here, I would think that your cabbie made at least 40,000 to 100,000 rupiah commission (for each girl) on the ceweks you booked out depending on the place you booked from. Since no names of joints was mentioned, I cannot be more specific than that.

Anyway, if you are happy, then stay happy with your taxi driver.

In any case, since you had no other ways to find the joints, that is what is known as the "khwa thow lui" for newbie visitors. In future, if you take the trouble to remember where and learn to get there on your own steam, you can inform the papi and get the "net prices" so long as there is truly no taxi or ojek person with you.

When you ask for your net price, make sure that no other visitors are there and can hear you or, he will deny you this because he has to pay other drivers their commission for the customers they bring.

In some places, the overnight LT booking fee can be as low as 200,000 e.g. Sedona Country and the higher charges places 280,000 e.g. Permata Indah.

The exceptions are Grand Titanic 280000 to 500,000 depending on the girl &; the 2nd floor of the Island Garden 500,000 (no commission here so most taxi drivers will tell you closed down etc).

My comments are based on the many visits I have made to Batam over the years but, I would "confess" that I have not been there in the recent 3 months.

Batam is Singaporean & Malaysian sex paradise right next door provided you like local ceweks and not always looking for Chinese girls , girls who can speak Chinese etc. If the "Bules" can learn Indonesian and thrive there with the ceweks, I don't see why local Singaporeans and Malaysians cannot.

hi bro sassina,

spoken like a true blue old timer bro.. nothing beats sheer experience, i must say.. thanks for the valuable advice bro. mind if i seek your advise if required in the future bro?

dex
Old 09-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octlong View Post
Hi all,

To what I know, if kenna chop or not.
1st - if the driver follows you inside to the joint, 100% sure he will get com.
As much as $50K or more.
2nd - if the price is $300K or more for a cewek, kenna chop liao.

So any bros planning for a trip to batam?
damn it.. me kenna chop liao.. hahahaha! but hey, nothing ventured nothing gain lah, dui bu dui bros?
Old 09-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
damn it.. me kenna chop liao.. hahahaha! but hey, nothing ventured nothing gain lah, dui bu dui bros?
Its like tt de bro..dun know one..blur blur go there sure kena chop hee hee but not really chop till so much ba..
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 09-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,let mi share a story of SYT the lastest we go..First..this Chewek is only 19 years old..Very de SYT lor..secondly she only know malay..communcation DOWN!Den this friend of mine choose her..His first time there..den they went back to hotel first cus i hven choose yet hee hee..i dun know wat happen till i went back..first my frd was lock outside his room..he come and tell mi wat happen(maybe bcus i know abit of malay words ba) den i though he was joking..but later really he cannot go in his room lor..den i go and ask the girl straight..i tell her dun lock the room and y open the curtain when they r making out,as wat my friend told mi..she keep quiet den jus left the door open -_-"..jus happen my chewek come liao so i oso dun care le..as long she open the door for my friend i go ahead with my "attack" liao ok till dinner nothing wrong..we went to the shopping centre to buy things but she and one of the girl(oso another SYT) dun wan go..so we arrange 4 chewek to go back together..den we contiune our shopping..after we got back hotel..we find 2 of the girls missing(SYT) big story liao..hmm..kinda of long..maybe i put a full stop first..if not wait too long kena zap >.< bros who still interested.I will continue post..i see how the respond..
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 09-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ojeks also collect commission. If you want to save the commission, you need to drop off at least some distance away and then walk over and into the joint yourself.
Precisely bro. I would normally ti siao, walk to a nearby coffeeshop (if theres one) for a drink or jalan2 here and there. Would normally ask them to drop me distant away fm the joint. 50K is alot man...

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread