The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Mother's Diary

Dear Diary:

I led both Aaron and Jessica to my king size bed and helped Jessica stripped naked. Aaron’s dick was semi hard after he cum once. Jessica was eagerly blowing him while I was behind her eating her pussy. Soon Aaron was hard again and Jessica pressed her clit on top of Aaron’s dick, sliding back and forth, feeling her pussy rubbing on that delicious dick. She was looking at Aaron as he watched her, reached forward and played with her heavy boobs. Her CFM look was making Aaron super hard again.

“Are you ready to come inside Auntie Jess?” Jessica said seductively as she held his cock and aimed it at her pussy entrance. She didn’t know June had her phone on recording mode behind her, recording that historic moment.

“Yes Auntie Jess”, Aaron too was anticipating that moment.

Jessica lowered herself little by little, feeling her pussy get stretched open by Aaron's big round glan. “Arhhh….. Yes….. oh yes…….So hard…..”

It felt so good feeling it stuffed into her secret garden. It went deeper than any man ever went before. For the longest time she was filled to the brim once again, by a young man that’s less than half her age. Once she reached the base of that cock and sank all the way down, she let out a long satisfying breath. Oh yes…. So good…. She leaned forward and her mouth found Aaron’s. They immediately french like long lost lovers with Aaron bucking his hip up and down, sending his dick in and out of Jessica.

“Oh fuck yes…. Fuck auntie Jess hard….” Jessica said breathily.

June started her sound recorder, leaned in and said to her:

“Feel that cock inside? What if it was Damian’s cock? Do you want your son to fuck you Jessica?”

Jessica was really close to another orgasm. She had lost count how many times Aaron made her cum already. “No….. I can’t…..”

“Really? I think you wanted it”, Jessica reached for her dangling boobs that was swinging back and forth as Aaron doggy fuck her hard. She squeezed her nipple a little harder.

“Just fuck me…. I don’t know…. Keep fucking me… don’t stop…. Cumming… CUMMINGGGGGG…” Jessica pleaded, avoiding that question, her sensitive nipple was making her pussy clam harder on Aaron’s cock.

Aaron knew mom wanted Jessica to submit to her hidden lust for Damian. He saw on many occasions when Damian would have long lingering stares at his mom when he went to his place. He thought Aaron didn’t notice but the lust was hard to miss cause he too wanted to fuck Jessica so much. Jessica was different from mom, she normally appears decent and proper but underneath was a cock worshiping slut hidden in the closet. Now that Jessica was wriggling and panting under him, he wanted Jessica to confess her lust for her son too. If Damian fuck Jessica, he and Damian would be best friend and motherfuckers. The idea that they might be exchanging mothers in a foursome made his cock double hard.

He licked on Jessica’s ear and probed his tongue into her ear and Jessica became even more horny feeling his hot tongue all over her ear. Jessica was almost there when Aaron stopped.

“Oh fuck don’t stop! Aaron, please don’t stop!” Jessica pleaded.

“If I am your son Damian, what do you want me to do?” Aaron whispered into her ear and sucked on her ear lobe. “Say it Auntie Jess, tell me what you want your son to do?” Like a devil Aaron was coxing Jessica, teasing Jessica by holding his cock head and rubbed on her clit up and down, smearing those copious cunt juice around her labia.

“Please Aaron…. I want my son Damian to FUCK ME!! Don’t stop, please!! Make me cum!!” Jessica was quite a nympho once you got her started.

“Fuck her til she pass out son” June said to Aaron.

June joined in the fun and let Jessica lick her pussy while Aaron fuck her from behind. She videoed how Jessica was eating her pussy while she got pounded by Aaron. Jessica was loving every minute of it, mercilessly fuck by a young boy like her son. It was a completely new experience. The energy, speed and the pounding force was amazing. In her mind Aaron had become Damian, and together with Aaron, she was used like a fuck toy, serving them like god. She screamed in sheer abandonment when Aaron said he was going to cum. The moment she felt his hot seeds splashed inside her pussy, she hit her next shattering orgasm and lost control of her bladder, squirting her mix of cunt juice and pee out of her tightly filled vagina.

“Oh fuck mom! Auntie Jess squirting!!” He never experienced women squirting while his dick was inside. The warmth of her pee felt refreshing. He yanked out his cock and watched her wet the bed.

“Oh Jessica, look how you messed up my bed! You need to be punished for this!” June went to her wardrobe and opened her secret drawer. Inside lay neatly her array of sex toys and sm equipment.

Jessica was still trembling from her orgasm. She saw June take out a few items and put them on the bed in front of her.

“Wow mom! You never showed me this before!” Aaron was amazed at the stuff mom secretly stashed up.

“Well today is a special day son. We have a special guest today and we need to make sure she totally enjoys her stay here”, June took some lube and started to apply it on Jessica’s asshole.

“June what are you doing…?” Jessica was feeling nervous with June’s finger spreading gel into her anus. She never had anything inserted into her ass before.

“You will know Jessica”, June proceeded to put on her strapped on dildo. “You will love it Jessica”.
Old 26-09-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Damnnnnn I love this thread!!!!
More more ooeaseeeeee
Old 26-09-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

arrghhhhh... syiok...
thanks for updating...
Old 29-09-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary:

I took the butt plug and stuffed it into Jessica’s pinky anus. I don’t know what Jessica did but her asshole and private part was still pinkish like a young girl. Hmmm… I made a mental note to ask her later. Now I need to focus on giving Jessica something she would never forget. Jessica moaned as she felt the butt plug slided in and stay there.

“Are you a virgin in the ass Jessica?”

“Yes…” Jessica said weakly. It feels new to her to have a butt plug inside her, expanding her asshole slightly.

Aaron had moved and straddled her chest, his semi-hard cock was glistening with her juice and she sucked it like clock work. Jessica moved between her opened legs and Jessica felt her big dildo enter her. With the butt plug in her ass, she felt extra fullness with the new intrusion. Jessica was blocked by Aaron and couldn’t see what Jessica had in mind. That dildo was plunging in and out with a vengeance and soon Jessica was rolling her eyes over for yet another orgasm.

“Arhhhhh….. Oh fuck me…. Don’t stop….” Jessica’s muffled voice was caused by Aaron’s big cock now getting hard again in her mouth.

June felt it was time to introduce Jessica into something new. She asked Jessica to ride on Aaron while she caresses and pinch her nipples. Jessica was working that cock hard, bringing herself to another climax. She collapsed on Aaron and they began kissing again while June pulled that butt plug off her ass. She slipped a pillow below Jessica's ass and raised her butt higher.

Jessica was not aware that June had lube her strap-on copiously with gel and guided it to her ass. She felt it immediately and her eyes flew open in panic and tried to complain but Aaron had her tongue sucked, frenching her passionately. It was much bigger than the butt plug and it went much deeper. Once the strap-on went past the ring muscle, Jessica drove it all in and Jessica felt something she never experienced before. For the first time she felt SO FUCKING FULL with both her vagina and asshole occupied. She broke the kiss and let out a loud groan.

“OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”

At the same time both Aaron and June started to move. She clearly felt their presence inside her, hitting nerves that trigger such intense feelings that were hard to describe.

“You like it Jess? You like your ass fuck like this?” June pushed hard and deep with each thrust.

“Nooooooooo! Oh fuckkkkkk…. Oh fuckkkkk….” After the initial shock and pain, Jessica was feeling the most pleasurable sex she had before.

“No or yes? Huh? Huh? Huh?” With each “huh”, June withdrew almost to the tip then drove it back in hard.

Aaron too was feeling “jam” by mom’s strap-on for space and felt her movement in and out of Jessica’s ass too. He too jab his long thick cock harder into Jessica, hitting her cervix entrance.

“Oh my fucking GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!” It was sensory overload for Jessica. She came harder than she ever did and trembled uncontrollably. It was like every part of her was hitting a new high. She didn’t squirt this time but Aaron felt her vagina clamped real hard on his dick.

“Fuck Auntie Jess you are too tight!!” He too cannot hold it and started to upload his sperm into Jessica. The sperm quickly overflowed and leaked out of their joined genitals, wetting the bed sheet in generous amounts. Aaron rolled Jessica over and got on top of her,

Jessica could barely recover from the huge orgasm she had. Aaron was growing soft but still lodged inside Jessica vagina. June on the other kept going, fucking Jessica ass non-stop. Soon an overlapping orgasm overtake Jessica again. She could not scream anymore but that strap-on in her ass started to evoke new sensations. It was both hell and heaven for Jessica. She didn’t know one day she would love to have her ass fuck.

Aaron got off below Jessica and June took his limp cock into her mouth while she continue to fuck Jessica’s ass. Soon Aaron amazingly got hard again. Jessica was lost in her world of ecstasy, not aware of what was really going on except that wonderful sensation coming from her ass.

“It’s time for you to take Auntie Jessica’s ass son”, June moved out of the way for Aaron. Jessica saw them switch places and turned Jessica over to doggy position. Jessica felt a large monster cock entered her ass again. It was definitely bigger than the strap-on.

“Fuck Auntie Jess, your ass is too tight!” Aaron started to pump like a machine.

“Oh my god… slowly Aaron…. You are toooooo biggggg! Yes… slower Aaron, that’s my good boy…ah….ah….”

“From now on I am your son Damian. His big cock is fucking your ass right now. Call me Damian!” Aaron smacks Jessica’s ass hard. The sharp pain made Jessica’s anus wall squeezed on Aaron’s cock.

Her mind flashed back on the occasions that she saw Damian’s dick. Will it feel as good as Aaron, or better? Aaron was going slow, unlike having it in her vagina, she can feel everything. Aaron has lubed it well and she felt it go way deeper. Her backdoor can easily swallow the whole thing. There was this mixture of slight uncomfort, fullness and pleasure that spread all over her whole body. Everytime Aaron drew it out and pushed it back in, it made her groan uncontrollably in pleasure.

“AHHHHH! Damian…. Fuck mommy’s ass… Cum inside my ass Damian…” Jessica shamefully cried out. Aaron could feel his need to come again as Jessica’s ass was the tightest sensation he ever felt.

“Auntie Jess… fuck…. I am CUMMINGGGGG!” Aaron grabbed her hip and pound into Jessica hard and fast.

“Yes YES YESSSSSSS! CUM IN MOMMYYYYY!!” Jessica felt a huge bang and her mind went blank as she distinctively felt Aaron’s cock twitch and shoot into her, flooding her ass with his sperm. She trembled like she was electrically shocked and blanked out.
Old 29-09-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

damm... finished my tissues again...thanks for the update...
Old 30-09-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 9
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Dear Diary:

I took the butt plug and stuffed it into Jessica’s pinky anus. I don’t know what Jessica did but her asshole and private part was still pinkish like a young girl. Hmmm… I made a mental note to ask her later. Now I need to focus on giving Jessica something she would never forget. Jessica moaned as she felt the butt plug slided in and stay there.

“Are you a virgin in the ass Jessica?”

“Yes…” Jessica said weakly. It feels new to her to have a butt plug inside her, expanding her asshole slightly.

Aaron had moved and straddled her chest, his semi-hard cock was glistening with her juice and she sucked it like clock work. Jessica moved between her opened legs and Jessica felt her big dildo enter her. With the butt plug in her ass, she felt extra fullness with the new intrusion. Jessica was blocked by Aaron and couldn’t see what Jessica had in mind. That dildo was plunging in and out with a vengeance and soon Jessica was rolling her eyes over for yet another orgasm.

“Arhhhhh….. Oh fuck me…. Don’t stop….” Jessica’s muffled voice was caused by Aaron’s big cock now getting hard again in her mouth.

June felt it was time to introduce Jessica into something new. She asked Jessica to ride on Aaron while she caresses and pinch her nipples. Jessica was working that cock hard, bringing herself to another climax. She collapsed on Aaron and they began kissing again while June pulled that butt plug off her ass. She slipped a pillow below Jessica's ass and raised her butt higher.

Jessica was not aware that June had lube her strap-on copiously with gel and guided it to her ass. She felt it immediately and her eyes flew open in panic and tried to complain but Aaron had her tongue sucked, frenching her passionately. It was much bigger than the butt plug and it went much deeper. Once the strap-on went past the ring muscle, Jessica drove it all in and Jessica felt something she never experienced before. For the first time she felt SO FUCKING FULL with both her vagina and asshole occupied. She broke the kiss and let out a loud groan.

“OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”

At the same time both Aaron and June started to move. She clearly felt their presence inside her, hitting nerves that trigger such intense feelings that were hard to describe.

“You like it Jess? You like your ass fuck like this?” June pushed hard and deep with each thrust.

“Nooooooooo! Oh fuckkkkkk…. Oh fuckkkkk….” After the initial shock and pain, Jessica was feeling the most pleasurable sex she had before.

“No or yes? Huh? Huh? Huh?” With each “huh”, June withdrew almost to the tip then drove it back in hard.

Aaron too was feeling “jam” by mom’s strap-on for space and felt her movement in and out of Jessica’s ass too. He too jab his long thick cock harder into Jessica, hitting her cervix entrance.

“Oh my fucking GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!” It was sensory overload for Jessica. She came harder than she ever did and trembled uncontrollably. It was like every part of her was hitting a new high. She didn’t squirt this time but Aaron felt her vagina clamped real hard on his dick.

“Fuck Auntie Jess you are too tight!!” He too cannot hold it and started to upload his sperm into Jessica. The sperm quickly overflowed and leaked out of their joined genitals, wetting the bed sheet in generous amounts. Aaron rolled Jessica over and got on top of her,

Jessica could barely recover from the huge orgasm she had. Aaron was growing soft but still lodged inside Jessica vagina. June on the other kept going, fucking Jessica ass non-stop. Soon an overlapping orgasm overtake Jessica again. She could not scream anymore but that strap-on in her ass started to evoke new sensations. It was both hell and heaven for Jessica. She didn’t know one day she would love to have her ass fuck.

Aaron got off below Jessica and June took his limp cock into her mouth while she continue to fuck Jessica’s ass. Soon Aaron amazingly got hard again. Jessica was lost in her world of ecstasy, not aware of what was really going on except that wonderful sensation coming from her ass.

“It’s time for you to take Auntie Jessica’s ass son”, June moved out of the way for Aaron. Jessica saw them switch places and turned Jessica over to doggy position. Jessica felt a large monster cock entered her ass again. It was definitely bigger than the strap-on.

“Fuck Auntie Jess, your ass is too tight!” Aaron started to pump like a machine.

“Oh my god… slowly Aaron…. You are toooooo biggggg! Yes… slower Aaron, that’s my good boy…ah….ah….”

“From now on I am your son Damian. His big cock is fucking your ass right now. Call me Damian!” Aaron smacks Jessica’s ass hard. The sharp pain made Jessica’s anus wall squeezed on Aaron’s cock.

Her mind flashed back on the occasions that she saw Damian’s dick. Will it feel as good as Aaron, or better? Aaron was going slow, unlike having it in her vagina, she can feel everything. Aaron has lubed it well and she felt it go way deeper. Her backdoor can easily swallow the whole thing. There was this mixture of slight uncomfort, fullness and pleasure that spread all over her whole body. Everytime Aaron drew it out and pushed it back in, it made her groan uncontrollably in pleasure.

“AHHHHH! Damian…. Fuck mommy’s ass… Cum inside my ass Damian…” Jessica shamefully cried out. Aaron could feel his need to come again as Jessica’s ass was the tightest sensation he ever felt.

“Auntie Jess… fuck…. I am CUMMINGGGGG!” Aaron grabbed her hip and pound into Jessica hard and fast.

“Yes YES YESSSSSSS! CUM IN MOMMYYYYY!!” Jessica felt a huge bang and her mind went blank as she distinctively felt Aaron’s cock twitch and shoot into her, flooding her ass with his sperm. She trembled like she was electrically shocked and blanked out.
Can't help but feel bad for Damian as his best friend fucked and cummed in his mum before he did albeit is in his ass but......a fucks a fuck
Old 03-10-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Dear Diary:

Jessica left around noon the next day. She had to call in sick because Aaron can’t have enough of her. She wanted to leave but Aaron was all over her, fondling her breast and fingering her pussy through her clothes that soon Jessica’s lust took over and letting Aaron fuck her at the living room sofa. I of course took more videos of them coupling like animals. It was amazing how quickly Jessica had submitted to Aaron’s big cock. It’s like whoever pussy that cock touched, they became his slut. Aaron had pumped her pussy full with his sperm before letting her go home.

Jessica could feel sperm still dripping out of her, soaking her tiny underwear as she made her way to the MRT. She was still recalling what happened last night and this morning. The more she thought about it the more moist her pussy became, despite the residue of Aaron’s handy work still leaking out of her. From having no sex for months to having her pussy and ass totally stuffed, totally satisfied. How life has changed for her. She reached home and was surprised that Damian didn’t go to school.

“Oh son, how come you are still at home?” Jessica asked.

“Geez mom! I was worried about you! I messaged you and called but you never replied. I thought what happened to you!” Damian was really concerned.

“Oh gosh!” Jessica looks at her phone. “My batt flat already. Sorry son, mom so old already why you worry so much haha”.

“I thought you were at Aaron’s place. How come back so late mom?” Damian asked.

“Oh… Mom and auntie June went drinking. I felt unwell after that so auntie June brought me home for the night… Ok mom is tired. Let me go take a bath and take a nap first. You faster go to school!”

“It’s ok mom, I will make you a hot drink while you bathe. I want to make sure you are ok before I go to school”, Damian said.

Jessica was touched by her son’s concern and caressed his face, “Thank you dear… Thanks for always being there for me…” She leaned in and gave Damian a light peck on his lips and headed to the bathroom.

While in the bathroom, feeling the hot water running down her body, she felt relaxed and contented. Now being at home with Damian, she recalled how she had cried out for Damian to fuck her. It was not a pretense under those circumstances. She knew she really wanted it. She imagined Damian was in the bathroom with her, pinning her against the wall and entering her forcefully from behind, holding her wrists up against the wall, driving his long big cock into her. She felt her lust building again.

“Oh god… what has happened to me… I need to stop….” Her fingers found her source of needs and placated them with her fingers and soon she shuddered to another orgasm. Then she realized she had a problem. In a haste to wash away the evidence of last night’s decadence, she didn’t bring any fresh clothing with her…

“Damian!” She called out.

Damian was still reminiscing about Jessica's kiss on his lips. Mom had never done it before. The most she did was on his cheek. He stayed because there was this nagging fear in his mind and he needed to confirm it. Then he heard mom’s calling.

“Yeah mom!?” He asked.

“I forgot my clothes, could you go get something from my wardrobe?” Jessica said.

“Ok give me a minute!” Damian went to mom’s bedroom and opened her wardrobe. He was looking around and accidentally found a little notebook tucked at the inner corner under some garments. He took it out and realized it was probably mom’s diary! Oh wow! He flipped through and confirmed it was and tucked it back neatly to its original state.

“Damian, you found it?” Jessica called from the bathroom again.

“Yeah mom! 1 sec!” He quickly grabbed something and hurried back to the bathroom. Jessica had opened the door a little. Damian got a quick glimpse of mom’s naked body.

“Shoo! Naughty boy! Checking out your own mother!” Jessica told the garment and closed the door. This boy… he just brought me a translucent nightie, without any panties and bra. Oh well…

Damian waited and soon Jessica opened the door and he couldn't tear his eyes away from mom. He could clearly see her nipples through the thin fabric and the length of it barely covered all her lower body, he could see her pussy hair and the outline of her pussy lips! He swallowed his saliva and just gawked at Jessica. Jessica was looking at Damian and saw his cock quickly formed a tent under his shorts.

“Damian! What are you staring at!? I am your mother!” Jessica pretended to be angry.

“Oh sorry mom! Just… just that you are too sexy in that outfit…” He still didn’t want to look away. His cock got so hard that his boxer could not contain it and the cock head peeked out from the elastic band constraint.

Oh my god… is that what I think it is?? Jessica saw Damian’s glan immediately. She felt a hot flush to her tummy and merged at her pussy, creating the wetness that demanded attention. She covered her boobs and pussy with her hands and arm, awkwardly standing there and they both continued to stare at each other as if time had stopped.

“It’s all because of you… never get me any bra and panties…” Jessica tried to defuse the situation.

“Sorry mom… I forgot… but I like it like that…” Damian swallowed his saliva again.

“Old already… you really think I look nice in this outfit?” Jessica was not in her right mind and asked that question. She felt her juice leaking out and flowing down her inner thigh. She hopes Damian never sees it.

“Oh please mom! You are super hot!” Damian really wants to grab his cock and masturbate now. It will be damn awesome to masturbate in front of mom wearing that nightie.

“Ok… it helps with my rashes recently I guess… and the weather is so hot these days… You don’t mind mom wearing these in the house?”

“Of course not mom! Don’t wear even better!” Damian exclaimed.

“Silly you, how can don’t wear? Wait the neighbor see me how?” Jessica laughed lightly and covered her mouth. Her breast jiggling as she does that. Damian really feels his cock going to burst watching mom exposing her boobs to him again.

“Ok son, time to go to school. And…. tuck in your… naughty pokey” Jessica pointed at Damian’s glan and headed back to her room and closed the door.

“Naughty pokey?” He looked down and realized his raging hardon. “Fuck!” Mom saw my cock and gave him a nickname! After the excitement he remembered what he wanted to do, which is to check her panties! While stepping into the bathroom his feet stepped on something wet and sticky. WTF? He checked it, touched and smelled it. Hmm… it was where mom stood on just now. Was it mom’s juice leaking on the floor?? He scooped all of it off the floor and smeared it all over his hard cock like a pervert. Oh mom… your juice is all over my cock now…

He gave it a few strokes and held back the urge to masturbate. More important things to do now! He went to the laundry basket and found her used panties. It was still wet! He brought it close to his nose and smelled it and his alarm bell went off. The smell of sperm was unmistakable! Mom was at Aaron’s place. Only man in the house is either Aaron or his dad. He said his dad went overseas before. Fuck… Did Aaron?? He knew mom was lonely and Aaron had a huge cock. Did Aaron beat him to mom’s pussy?? His mind imagine mom behind held down against her will and fucked hard by Aaron while Auntie June was sleeping. Must be! He cannot accept that mom will willingly let Aaron take her. Now he is eager to go to school to confront Aaron.
Old 03-10-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
blackerfaceDEAD has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Fantastic stuff. Can't wait for next update!!
Old 04-10-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

thanks for the update...
Old 04-10-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10404 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Mother-son swap soon?
Old 09-10-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Dear Diary:

Damian texted me at night.

Damian: Yo you there? Can talk now?

Me: Yes dear. How can mommy help you? Kekeke

Damian: Last nite mom stay over at her friend’s place, she came back today around noon

Me: (Thinking: of cos she did) Why? Did something happen?

Damian: She looked tired. And… I found her panties stained and soaked with… sperm.

Me: Oh dear! Who’s the lucky guy?

Damian: Fuck, I suspect it’s my buddy. He was the only man in the house last night.

Me: Hmmm… Are you sure? Could it be that she did it after she left your buddy’s house?

Damian: I don’t know…

Me: Did you ask your buddy then?

Damian: How sia… I can’t say bro did you fuck my mom last night??

Me: Did you ask him what happened to your mom last night? At least to see his reaction?

Damian: I did. He said he didn’t know much. He said mom was drunk and auntie June took care of her. He was playing games in his room the whole night.

Me: Can’t explain the sperm though. Well I have a habit of writing diary. Maybe your mom does too? Could be useful to find out from her diary.

Damian: Oh yes! I found her diary today! I will find the chance to read it when she’s out.

Me: That’s great! But what if the diary confirmed that your buddy has poke your mom? What will you do?

Damian: Kanina! I will make sure I poke his mom also!!

Me: Oh that sounds fair! Hahahaha. Maybe his mom has the hot for you too!

Damian: I think so too! I caught her checking me out when I went over to her house. I was swimming at their pool and her eyes were checking on my cock several times when I got out of the pool.

Me: (oh he noticed, kekeke) Then I think you have a great chance to poke her for revenge!

Damian: Yes. I will keep you updated after I read mom’s diary.

Me: You better do!

Damian: You want to meet up?

Me: Someone looking for pussy to poke huh.

Damian: Yeah you are on my priority list, besides mom.

Me: Soon my dear… soon… I need to go now. Talk later. My son is calling me.

Damian: Going to let your son poke you is it?

Me: Keep your imagination going wild my dear. Ciao!

Well Aaron was really calling me. After he tried Jessica’s ass, now he wants to take mine. I am still considering. But it will be nicer if Damian takes me in the front while Aaron takes me in the ass… Double the cock, double the joy I think? Yes diary?
Old 09-10-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

lucky no need to use tissue this time...
thanks for the update...
Old 09-10-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
higiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camper on duty
Old 10-10-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Brilliant story! I was absolutely floored by it and dripping wet as I read this! Haha
Wow nice... did u masturbate till u cum?
Old 11-10-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teabager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more ooeaseeeeee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1