The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
dailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdailo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Jill whispers: Wait, who’s this?

Ray laughs and whispers: It’s Eric.

Jill: WHAT?!

Me: Sorry. I don’t mean to invade.

Girls whisper: SHHHH!! The walls are thin

Oh yes no shit.. I feel someone crawling on top of me..

Mel whispers: Helllooo.. (she uses her nose to brush against mine)

????!!!

Peifen whispers: Aye! So dark, how Katie watch?

Katie?!

Mel rolls over from me to Gary and starts kissing him.

Jill whispers: Turn on the toilet light and open the door?

Katie complies and does so. The light revealed the girls in their t shirt and undergarment. All except Katie who is properly dressed with shorts.

Jill whispers: Eric.. (she run her left hand down my body) you’re welcome to watch or..

Damn it.. With Katie around? I guess that’s a no thank you. I have a reputation to maintain. Why.. why did a junior have to tag along.. I couldn’t risk it.

Jill laughs: See. Mr Nice Guy.. whatever.

I got myself off the bed and checked in with Katie. Wondering if it’s because she has no place else to go and ended up here. As it turns out, she genuinely wishes to see how this turns out. Maybe it’s Jill’s prodigy in the making. I whispered to them enjoy (cursing myself) as I exited.

Just to be sure, I went on over to Doreen’s room to discreetly check on the door. It’s locked – good. I went round the back to check on the windows. Passing by the guy’s room first. It really isn’t soundproof at all. With all the attempts at whispering, the faint moans and some dirty talk could still be heard. I eavesdropped for awhile, Jill being the closest to the window with Ray..

‘Jill: URGHH, I love the professor’s d*ck

Ray: then take it.. lick and suck it goooood…

Jill: MhhMMMM.. ‘

Although I had just ejaculated earlier, all the noise is causing my little one to feel something. Only bad thing is I’m feeding mosquitoes out here. Deciding to check on the girls’ window before heading back for more eavesdropping – all good until..

‘Girl voices: URRRFFF’
‘AHHH. AHHHH….’
‘URFFFF..’
‘OH MY G*WD…‘

They are very faint.. very very faint but definitely coming from the inside. I cannot stick my head against the window because my silhouette will appear.. I tried paying harder attention but after 3 mins, it went silent. Am I hearing things again?

Curiosity got the better of me as I abandoned my post and headed back inside to check on the door again. It’s still locked.. I lost interest in eavesdropping to the group sex. I headed into to the living room, turned on the fan and lay on the 3-seater sofa. I’m pretty certain of what I heard but it is strange. My thoughts start to wander.. moving on to Estee. I wonder if she really had a part to play in what transpired. For awhile now, my main suspects are still Sim and Clement. I hypothesised the possibility of them following the bus to the are-you-game venue.

Slowly I drifted into sleep.

Timecheck: 815am

I woke up to a sore neck and back. Damn the wooden sofa and group sex party. I should have taken the bed. Doreen’s room is still locked. Going in to check on the guys, the 4 of them asleep. The girls must have returned to their room.
Gary and Ali woke up to my entry and we decided to head out to get takeaway breakfast for the group. We only had the chalet till today. So 12pm is the check-out time.

Timecheck: 945am

It took us awhile to get the food as we had to drive out to a hawker centre about 15 mins drive away to get the food. We grabbed a variety ranging from economic beehoon, carrot cake, nasi lemak and Chinese pancake. We got greeted by the group who were mostly awake lest 2-3 still lazing in bed.
Doreen and Chelz weren’t there. We placed the food in the dining area and everyone helped to prepare them. Moving on to check on Doreen.

Me knocking on the door: Good morning ladies~

I got greeted to a somewhat stale atmosphere. Only Doreen and Chelz are in the room sitting on the edge of the bed in their training attire.

Me: What’s wrong?

Chelz: Mmm nothing I hope. Hunz has something to ask you. (Chelz gives me a solemn head nod)

Me: Dear?

Doreen: Dear.. can I ask you.. where were you on Thursday?

Thursday.. I’m guessing where this is going. I had told Doreen earlier on that I was out with my parents.

Me: I went out with Pa, Ma?

Doreen: Did you go anywhere else?

Me: I went to eh…

Shit think Eric think…

Doreen looks down and starts sniffing as Chelz went over to her side to hug her.

Me: I..

Chelz looks at me and shakes her head as though telling me not to try. She hands me a box marked ‘Happy birthday – XoXo’. She whispered something to Doreen before standing up grabbing my hand and exiting the room. I retrieve the items inside. It is a series of photos, taken from Thursday. Showing me seated in the Gym. A shot of my car and carplate with Estee looking in, the photo can easily be perceived to be me picking her up or meeting her with a date and timestamp from 8pm through till 1030pm. Another photo of me entering the car.

Chelz: Someone placed this at the porch yesterday evening and we thought it's a gift so we brought it in. I really hope you have an explanation?

Me: There is..

Chelz: What is it?

There is Chelz but I can’t find a good way to phrase it. I couldn’t lie to say it was an admin meetup because I said I was with my parents. I struggle to find a reason on the spot.

Chelz starts punching me: Why Liew?! What is it?! (her eyes start puffing)

Me: It really isn’t what you guys are thinking.

Chelz: Then what is it?! Didn’t you just talk to Hunz about honesty? Didn’t I just tell you how Estee is a B*TCH?

I pause for 5 seconds. If I said I went to clear things up with her, what’s there to clear? I earlier mentioned I wasn’t aware Estee liked me. My mind is blank.

Chelz: Just leave Liew. We can’t talk now.

Me: No Chelz wait.

She enters and locked the door.

Me: Dear! Chelz!

Gary walks over moving his head up signalling what happened. I respond with a slight head shake. Clenching my fists with the box but preserving the photos.

Me: Bro, help me look after them. I have to settle something.

I picked up my stuff and left. Damn you Estee. What the f*ck are you up to.

Timecheck: 8pm (Monday)

After I left the chalet, I spent the entire day trying to reconcile the photos. The angle they were taken. While there were none showing me making direct contact with Estee, it certainly did not look good. My failed immediate response probably left me exposed further. All these while, I thought I was the hunter. As it turns out, I am the prey.

Also, it meant that Estee probably knew I was there or in the area. She recognized my car and asked someone to take a photo? Seems like what Chelz said was true. She is doing this out of spite to get at Doreen and possibly Chelz thinking that I would fall for her? Or maybe just sabotaging my relationship is good enough. One thing I couldn’t comprehend is that she didn’t mention about our one night stand.

I made multiple attempts at contacting Doreen and Chelz but they ignored me. I typed out a list of reasons and explanation but none were good enough in my opinion. I struck them all out and only landed with 2 words to them. ‘I’m sorry’.. I have to somehow find my way to get out of this.

Van and Glad were kind enough to text and check-in on me. Although Glad didn’t sound too elated either, it sounded more like a courtesy check. Same for Gary and Gang. I didn’t pass on too much information. I think Doreen and Chelz did not offer any details. This is a mess.

Again working with Estee on scheduling previously gave me insights that during off-season, she’d be more frequent at the gyms on weekdays. The typical Thursday session remains and she will try to slot Mondays and Tuesdays. This time around, I did not park my car nearby. I am dressed in a cap with a workout jacket zipped high enough covering most of my face. My entire outfit is newly bought earlier today. So unless someone hired a private investigator or they are professional enough to tail me the entire day, there is no way anyone would recognize me. Thinking of confronting her to at least make sense of this.

I am standing against a pillar at a building opposite the gym monitoring the entrance. Lucky enough, Estee showed up. I suited up and gave chase. Estee being a regular got pass the front desk easy. I quickly registered myself with the passes I signed up on Thursday. I know I had to strike Estee early, I did not observe her friends coming in yet.

The boutique gym’s locker is in a common area and not in the toilet. I walked up to Estee showing my face. It shocked her. We’re alone.

Estee: Eric?

Me: I’m surprised that you’re surprised to see me.

Estee: What do you mean?

Me: Don’t play with me Estee. What are you up to?

Estee: Huh?

Me: It’s ok.. well played. You won. Doreen and Chelsea are ignoring me. Admit it. Good work.

Estee: Eric.. I have no idea what you’re talking about.

I retrieve the photos to show her.

Estee: What are these?

Me: Your masterpiece isn’t it?

Estee: Seriously Eric I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Me: Stop denying. Isn’t this you looking into my car?

Estee: Oh yes. That reminds me I saw your car outside here on… was it Thursday? Were you around here or?

Me: Estee… stop trying..

Estee: Trying what?

Me: Like I said, you win. Why are you denying?

Estee: Won what?

Me: You set me up to break up Doreen and I. Sour my friendship with Chelsea. Well played?

Estee: Eric. You’re nuts. Maybe you do deserve it.

Me: So you admit? You’re doing this because you like me?

Estee laughs: Eric.. obviously I like you. If not I wouldn’t have bothered trying to seek your attention for such a long time. Was I happy that we had a night? Yes. Do I know what you’re talking about? No.

Me: Why did you make a bet with Doreen and Chelsea and taunt them?

Estee: Out of fun? I just wanted to get back a little at them and you. Nothing to the extent of ruining your relationship.

Me: Get back at me?

Estee puts her head down: 2 years ago.. before you got together with Doreen. I overheard Gary and Ray talking..

Me: About?

Estee’s voice started choking up: Gary said ‘Aiya Estee will never be on par with Chelsea, let alone Doreen. I know Eric! He confirm won’t like her one’.

???? You’re holding a grudge because of this??????

Estee: Call me silly. But I still like you. So… I had some small talk with my friends without naming names, they encouraged me to.. you know get back at you and try to have some fun (Estee started tearing). So.. that night yes.. it was my bad, I apologize if that is what caused strain to your relationship. But what you just mentioned… all the photos..

Me: Were others on it with you on the are-you-game night?

Estee: No?

Me: Are you sure?

Estee: I never mentioned my plans to anyone that were present. Only friends from outside the clique.

Me: Who are these friends?

Estee: My friends from outside? The gym?

Me: Did you tell anyone about the…

Estee: No. It’s my only secret between you and I. Something special. I hope to keep it that way.

Should I trust Estee? The softness in me watching the slight tears stream down her face as she wiped them.

Me: Estee, can you promise me to keep this a secret? Not to a single soul, not here not anybody.

Estee nods her head. As luck would have it, Estee’s friends showed up. Estee feigned a smile with her still red eyes upon noticing them from afar. I look at her signalling that I’m leaving and she nods her head. I put on my cap and zipped up. Turning around to make an exit, I walked past the both of them without catching their attention.

Estee: Rach! Mabel!

Girls: Estee!

Rachel & Mabel.......
Old 06-09-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Bro,

you are killing it! Your story is too good.

And you are killing me….. I am addicted. I hope you are working from home this week so that you can update more :P
Old 06-09-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
IcarusWhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro with many suspense and sex behind
Old 07-09-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dailo2 View Post
Thanks for support bro! Eric is a 'badboy'
More like a sheep who desnt know tt there is a hungry wolf under all tt white innocent fur..growl!

Cheers
Badboy
Old 07-09-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story of a wolf in sheep skin except nobody knows how big and bad this wolf is.
Old 07-09-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro. haha hope your Gladys situation is resolved and all is well in China.
Resolved, though not to my liking. Just be careful in real life (assuming this is fiction).
Old 07-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Me: You know that I’m in a relationship right.

(Glad nods her head)

Me: And that I have no intention of leaving Doreen?

(Glad nods her head)

Me: So you get where I’m going with this?

True enough.. the hug came.. to whoever claims it is easy avoiding hugs, you can just push the girl away.. I say… whatever………..

Glad starts crying and hugging on to me..

Me: Glad.. I don’t wish to hurt you.. you..

Glad looks up and kisses me. I caved and kissed her for a brief moment and then grabbed her by her arms..

Glad: You’re not hurting me… I just wish to be by your side..

Me: I just explained.. I have no intention of leaving Doreen..

Glad: I’m not asking you to do that. In fact, that’s the very last thing I wish… you guys are such a sweet couple.

Huh?

Glad: I only hope to be a part of your life.. and Doreen’s. You don’t have to reciprocate my liking towards you..

I’m really losing her here.. so what’s in it for her? The sex?

Me: Glad, I can’t allow you to continue like this. You might get hurt..

Glad: But I want it… unless you don’t want me anymore….

My rehearsals did not prepare me for this.

Glad: I don’t wish to come between you and Doreen and have no intention to. All I wish is for some care, time and attention.. from you… That’s all.

I’m dumb-founded.

Glad: Can you please not leave me? I promised I’ll be good and I really will! (she clings on to me..)

I lost all words and mental resolute.. if you were to peek into my brain right now.. it’s just a blank screen as Glad starts weeping harder and louder. I hugged onto her.. I mean I guess… it’s a win-win situation for me right? I held onto her.. staying silent..

Glad tightens her hug..: Will you promise me??

Me: Ok I promise you.. on the premise that you don’t hurt yourself.. if at any point you feel that this is starting to cause you pain.. you must inform me. Ok?

Glad nods her head: And.. can you promise.. that you will never bring this up again? (the grip of her hug still as tight as ever)

Sigh

Me: You have my word.. (I pat her head..)
This scenario is just so, so, so familiar. Sigh.
Old 07-09-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Bro, update please. Dont torture us till weekend!
Old 07-09-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

I could feel the anger and frustration when Eric realised he is 杨过 and Doreen 小龙女。
Old 09-09-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Support good story. Continue please ))))
Old 09-09-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AshKarath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Awesome story bro!
Need more ASAP!

Thanks in advance bro!
Old 09-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
jilltemper88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow wad a story! and what’s masquemind??? pls reveal!!
Old 10-09-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
jilltemper88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just started reading and this is so addictive….

anw curious - pls share who r your fav and/or least fav characters???

my fav is chelz!
Old 10-09-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Mine is Doreen

Least is Estee because Doreen doesn’t like her too :P
Old 10-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilltemper88 View Post
Just started reading and this is so addictive….

anw curious - pls share who r your fav and/or least fav characters???

my fav is chelz!
Same here bro! My fav is chelz! Don't know why I feel chelz love Eric more than Doreen. Somehow TS decided to give some secrets onto Doreen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1