The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No worries bro...if yr wifey din see n dunno ...guarantee sure hv one ....haha

quite normal for a small GP clinic due to insufficient staff ...lucky thing he din check her pussy o/w he would also be SHOCKED to see her pantiless .... hehe
Bro Rick
Thought it's a norm ?
My wife also said the same as you except that she wasn't bother whether he is shocked to see her without panties but worried that he saw how wet her pussy was....she was really aroused from his examination.
While she was waiting for her mediation..she noticed that her juice has stained her pink shorts...
Old 13-08-2019, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro Rick
Thought it's a norm ?
My wife also said the same as you except that she wasn't bother whether he is shocked to see her without panties but worried that he saw how wet her pussy was....she was really aroused from his examination.
While she was waiting for her mediation..she noticed that her juice has stained her pink shorts...
Omg !! bro bailey...can't believe it tat yr wifey was so turned on n turned so horny by the doctor's examination at her breasts n pokies tat she wetted herself n her pink shorts so much below ...bth...tats strange, always tot girls would be shy to hv to show and let stranger guys see their pussy for the 1st time.....n for them to know that it is wet is even worse...

Yes, you r rite bro, it is a recommended procedure for a male doctor to hv a female nurse chaperone them when they r examining female patients' breasts n pussy to avoid charges of molesting them....but when they r short of staff at the clinic they can just take a risk n examine the ladies or girls themselves which some of them are known to hv done..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-08-2019 at 07:33 AM.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

To turn these stories around, anyone knows of a chio female GP, or have stories of being poked by female docs?
Old 13-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
DuoMillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
To turn these stories around, anyone knows of a chio female GP, or have stories of being poked by female docs?
That would be interesting to hear
Old 13-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Omg !! bro bailey...can't believe it tat yr wifey was so turned on n turned so horny by the doctor's examination at her breasts n pokies tat she wetted herself n her pink shorts so much below ...bth...tats strange, always tot girls would be shy to hv to show and let stranger guys see their pussy for the 1st time.....n for them to know that it is wet is even worse...
Bro Rick....
Maybe because everything happened so fast....so she got sort of excited ba.
Shy ? Maybe be not....she has gone through quite a number of these medical checks and pap smear where some of the gynae are guys. She said she is "Lao go" liao nothing to shy anymore....
Old 13-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
This will be interesting if it really happened.
Old 13-08-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Was doing a check in SGH where by they need to insert a camera thru my pee hole to see my bladder if there's any infection.

Normal procedure, changed into hospital grown, nothing underneath and lying on the cold steel bed or something.

Was fully awake thru the procedure.

When the doctor show me the tube kind of camera with diameter of a bubble tea straw. I panicked and wanted to cry......

Expecting only the doctor and maybe 1 nurse, I was further embarrassed when I saw another 3 Young nurse by the bed witnessing how the doctor/nurse applied generous amount of KY and inserting the tube in. Most likely interns or newly joined nurse.

Even thou was damn embarrassed to be in that situation. There nothing much can be done.... And the situation can't get worst?

Wrong! That tube camera is equipped with water pipe which is also dispensing water while manovering into my bladder! The head nurse to me that I will feel like peeing and ask me to hold it in! Lol

Pui lor! while the tube is moving out I lost all control and the liquid +pee flow out... Machiam peeing.

It's than that I realize why I need to lie on the steel bed

Sigh...... Damn paiseh
Old 13-08-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got... lau sai go polyclinic... heng heng kenna woman doc... she ask me lie down on the bed and tap my stomach here and there and ask pain? pain?

Then she ask me turn around and poke my kar cheng... then say ok ask me to wear back my pants... lau sai must poke kar cheng one meh?
Old 13-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
I got... lau sai go polyclinic... heng heng kenna woman doc... she ask me lie down on the bed and tap my stomach here and there and ask pain? pain?

Then she ask me turn around and poke my kar cheng... then say ok ask me to wear back my pants... lau sai must poke kar cheng one meh?
Me too, haemorroids kena poke kar chng oso. Doc how chio oso canot stand lor.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

prostrate massage?

When I was in school, I had to take an X-ray of my back at IOH. I wore the hospital pajamas and was naked underneath. It was in a standing position. For some reason, I had to redo several times.

At one time, the nurse moved beside me to position me properly. Maybe her hand was on my back under my shirt, while she pressed the front of my pajamas down.

In front, her hand was quite far down on my belly and I had a raging hard on against the pressure. I was so confused I didn't say anything or look at her.

Too bad it had to end. I can't recall the nurse's look but in my memory she is forever hot hahah.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

wow !...can't believe it ....so many bros their kar chng hole kenna poke by male/female doctor and watched by young female nurses ...hahaha...looks like it's so common nowadays ...thanks guys for sharing yr sexy experiences with us ...any more ??

Last edited by Rickey; 14-08-2019 at 07:51 AM.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro Rick....
Maybe because everything happened so fast....so she got sort of excited ba.
Shy ? Maybe be not....she has gone through quite a number of these medical checks and pap smear where some of the gynae are guys. She said she is "Lao go" liao nothing to shy anymore....
everything moving fast ??...don't tink so lah, bro bailey...more like yr wifey din expect to hv to expose her naked breasts for the doctor to check ...it's always a nervous and exciting thing when u r unexpectedly asked to remove yr underwear n get naked to someone of the opposite sex esp for yr sexual parts to be seen n checked even though yr wifey may hv stripped naked to male docs a few times b4 ...each experience could be slightly different...tink for tis case, she saw the doctor is handsome n muscular n attractive to her, so she got horny, turned on n feel 'shy' and her pussy below auto get wet easier n faster ...hehe

Old 13-08-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
prostrate massage?

When I was in school, I had to take an X-ray of my back at IOH. I wore the hospital pajamas and was naked underneath. It was in a standing position. For some reason, I had to redo several times.

At one time, the nurse moved beside me to position me properly. Maybe her hand was on my back under my shirt, while she pressed the front of my pajamas down.

In front, her hand was quite far down on my belly and I had a raging hard on against the pressure. I was so confused I didn't say anything or look at her.

Too bad it had to end. I can't recall the nurse's look but in my memory she is forever hot hahah.
Gosh..so fast hard ...must be damn steamy lor for the female nurse positioning u to see or feel yr raging hardon below ...hehe....any stories of your sch medical check your time bro rahl, highlighted in yr quote above ??

Old 13-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Gosh..so fast hard ...must be damn steamy lor for the female nurse doing tat to you to see or feel yr raging hardon ...hehe....any stories of your sch medical check your time bro rahl ??
Of cos bro, the most stimulating thing is when its totally unexpected!
Old 13-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Was doing a check in SGH where by they need to insert a camera thru my pee hole to see my bladder if there's any infection.

Normal procedure, changed into hospital grown, nothing underneath and lying on the cold steel bed or something.

Was fully awake thru the procedure.

When the doctor show me the tube kind of camera with diameter of a bubble tea straw. I panicked and wanted to cry......

Expecting only the doctor and maybe 1 nurse, I was further embarrassed when I saw another 3 Young nurse by the bed witnessing how the doctor/nurse applied generous amount of KY and inserting the tube in. Most likely interns or newly joined nurse.

Even thou was damn embarrassed to be in that situation. There nothing much can be done.... And the situation can't get worst?

Wrong! That tube camera is equipped with water pipe which is also dispensing water while manovering into my bladder! The head nurse to me that I will feel like peeing and ask me to hold it in! Lol

Pui lor! while the tube is moving out I lost all control and the liquid +pee flow out... Machiam peeing.

It's than that I realize why I need to lie on the steel bed

Sigh...... Damn paiseh
Thanks v. much for yr sexciting sharing bro ...no wonder yr nick is called "sexcision" ...haha...yes its always paiseh n embarrassing to hv to strip naked n hv yr asshole poked by the doctors ...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 14-08-2019 at 10:41 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1