The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Same person la. Not young, MILF category.
My estimation is late 20s.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

somehow Kelly thread is deleted. wanted to let the folks know that kelly has relocated to xxxxx. she works alone there now.

Last edited by rakster88; 09-12-2022 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Xyzxyz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakster88 View Post
somehow Kelly thread is deleted. wanted to let the folks know that kelly has relocated to balestier point. she works alone there now.
Never had a chance to try Kelly. was wondering where her thread went
Old 09-12-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Scouting For New Experiences
Old 10-12-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Finally had the chance to try XJ
Just wow exceeded my expectations.
Quite chio i must say
It was the first time i tried AR just love it
Very friendly and service oriented...where can find such ml now
Location Weekends quite discreet and was safe
Now she one woman operation. can have the whole place for yourself
I shoot when she bj...cannot tahan
After shoot she went to rinse her mouth and still massage somemore
Worth every penny spent.
Look after her well bros
confirm rtf
Upp me if you like my FR

Last edited by kennethmak; 14-12-2022 at 01:27 PM. Reason: add
Old 11-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
spaking341 is Cool - loads of Potential

After messaging MR and other girls from here, decided to give XJ a try. Fixed up time, and went to MRT station and pinged her. Clear directions how to reach shop - one suggestion is maybe to share video of path to take if one of the stairs is closed, make it easier. Message again when I find shop since it seems closed. Door clicks inside and opens.
Very attractive girl, late 20s for sure. Pics shared are probably 3+ years old, but still has great looks. I don't speak Chinese so communication broken and only with hand signs and smiles. Get a shower, and tell her first I need some back massage. Decent massage for 20 mins before I start auto roaming. Full tongue-fu starts as I lie on my stomach only. Really skilled, probably among the top 3 mouth artists I have met ever.
Hope she is around till my next trip after few months. As I don't do FJ she takes lesser money also.
Old 11-12-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Now she is asking for selfie before starting to her place and then once reach the DBS bank, again another selfie. I dont feel comfortable sending selfies to a ML and she store and lose the phone, then we appear in peoples videos!

I dont feel its worth the risk.
Old 11-12-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Now she is asking for selfie before starting to her place and then once reach the DBS bank, again another selfie. I dont feel comfortable sending selfies to a ML and she store and lose the phone, then we appear in peoples videos!

Can wear mask while taking the selfie or she insists the whole face be shown clearly?
Old 11-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:

she more worried to keep your photo than yourself ... mine she delete once I arrive

I understand her concern (AV) so I follow accordingly ...

Once you are regular, you skip all these steps
Old 13-12-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster (A)

Cannot get a slot on Monday ... heard renovation in progress for a day
Old 13-12-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:

You are absolutely right. Frankly anyone who is willing to send a face snapshot to a hooker to make a booking is absolutely out of his mind. Accidental leak, deliberate blackmail, lol
Old 13-12-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Can wear mask while taking the selfie or she insists the whole face be shown clearly?
Yes..I send body shoot with mask on half face only...she accepts
Old 14-12-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

I was asked for selfie at dbs also. But I jitao bochup and straight tell her I don't give personal details out. Up to her if want to do business or not. Then she gave me directions to her shop front. Muahahha.
Old 14-12-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
I was asked for selfie at dbs also. But I jitao bochup and straight tell her I don't give personal details out. Up to her if want to do business or not. Then she gave me directions to her shop front. Muahahha.
The phone line is managed by the OKT, not the working lady. So the request should come from the OKT. Very unreasonable request!
Old 14-12-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
The phone line is managed by the OKT, not the working lady. So the request should come from the OKT. Very unreasonable request!
Actually OKT just need to spend some money to buy access to the customer review database.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1