The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2005, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Bro VB,
Long time no see, ho sei boh? Look like you and your kaki have been having fun in Suzhou. Pretty sure that you now have many great stuff to offer. You now the Ambassordor of Suzhou?
See you around!
hi shengge, i bo simi hoseh lah, a bit too much nocturnal activities i really become very tired and bad mood, like wat just4fun say need to depend on my mood liao... got mood swing

i dont dare to claim to be the Ambassador of Suzhou, just that pple like me n just4fun dig in deep here so sometimes bored got to look around for activities and places for fun mah.. anw here also got bro just4fun wat... i only been here not even a year and i m familiar with SND up to Suzhou town area, SIP still need the others like newtitsju or junction88 if they live in that area to explore.

anwa hope to c u around too!
Old 10-06-2005, 03:08 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
O is it? How come I don't know about the Hainan island part.

How's life man.....
bro ronaldo and frankieman, maybe 1 of u shld tell us abt the KC king of changping part?

frankieman, dont be paiseh lah, u mentioned that nite u quite KC mah... actually i really also quite KC... any leads on a gf here like wat your bro(lets call him JHY) that u intro to us suggested to u?
Old 10-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
OK.
I will be your fisrt member of this "new bird clan - 菜鸟帮" in suzhou . I think we should recuit more members to TCCS / Chiong together.
oki...

so you will be 菜鸟1号

and i will be 菜鸟2号
Old 10-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 22
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hi shengge, i bo simi hoseh lah, a bit too much nocturnal activities i really become very tired and bad mood
Hello bro,
Eating so many abalone still want to complain, me don have any.
So you should not have bad mood, I should be the one.

得到越多
失去更多
Old 10-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

btw bro, that Qingdao mamasan was yr regular? u already know her since she was a ktv girl at Soho? wah i think u also very kum cheng leh.. now already promoted to mamasan must have been a long time. like yr old flame already but she's quite gd leh.. 山东姑娘!
Dear Bro VB,

Yes, it is quite true that in Suzhou, KTV girls seldom go out with customer, I found the same thing in Nanjing (ask Bro Taxi_Driver). I was always lucky to have girls who agreed to follow me back for a bonk.

Yes, the Qingdao mamasan was my regular, and I knew her since she was still a KTV girl. We got along very well, and were always together, even for outings, visites to scenic places, etc. You may call it Kum Cheng. The principle is simple, respect is mutual, she respects me and I reciprocate. We have never any problem when we were together. I gave her some money only when I see her. She never raise issue on the amount no matter how little the sum is. But, I did give her every time I saw her.

Regards from the west of China where I am now.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 13-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

FR @ Tian Cheng (Non-sexual / pure gathering)

Venue : Tian Cheng KTV (Family Type) - actually bro dylan is suggesting to go SOHO, but he need to bring OC along, so I reckon might as well just go to a clean joint for pure singing / tcss / drinking / networking session...

Time : 2100 - 0200

Damage: 330+ rmb (real cheap if we considering 5 hrs of non-stop singing, a rm that can easily accomodate 10 pax and 3 bottle of red wine and a fruit platter)

Particpant : Van Basten, Just4fun, Dylan_Xavier, 1 non-samster, dylan OC and OC's friend....

It was quite an enjoying and I reckon all of us was happy. Credit also goes to Dylan's OC as she is very sporting...Moreover dylan's OC's friend also brighten VB saturday and also sunday afternoon (VB...u know wat i am talking abt...right)

Anyway...it is a very last min outing...therefore some suzhou / shanghai bros were not informed...I offer my apologies to you folks....PAISAY!!!!

Lastly, welcome Dylan to our suzhou-ean family...

Just4fun
Old 13-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dylan_xavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good FR bro just4fun! well done!

Yes we did have quite a bit of fun over @ Tian Cheng, didn't we?
Thanks for your compliments on my OC being sporting.
Hope to catch up with you guys again soon in Suzhou or sg.
Btw, do make good use of the contact i'd given you just now. Hope something good will come out of it on wednesday, ya?
Send my regards to alvin ok

Bro VB, really nice to know you and hope to see you soon.

Meanwhile, enjoy yourself guys!
Old 13-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
It was quite an enjoying and I reckon all of us was happy. Credit also goes to Dylan's OC as she is very sporting...Moreover dylan's OC's friend also brighten VB saturday and also sunday afternoon (VB...u know wat i am talking abt...right)
From the FR, i reckon that our dear bro VB phone list just had 1 memory less....
Old 13-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Hello bro,
Eating so many abalone still want to complain, me don have any.
So you should not have bad mood, I should be the one.
no abalone lah, just a lot of late nites... been to Golden Paris a few times liao... recommended not bad. some more near my hse

the girls n setting there r better than Soho but i must say the mamasan in Soho, wow i saw bro PTR's favourite, and a few others, the Soho mummies r better than the girls!

but i got new hobby
Old 13-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
From the FR, i reckon that our dear bro VB phone list just had 1 memory less....
long time no see, heard u miss suzhou very much? long phone list no use, just 1 superb goal can already!
Old 14-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 22
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
been to Golden Paris a few times liao... recommended not bad.the Soho mummies r better than the girls!
but i got new hobby
Dear Bro VB,
Unfortunately, Suzhou is too near to Shanghai for me to stay overnite when I visited my customers there. The last time we met was the only one that I have been to in Suzhou. Well, the girl contacted me a few times, as usual, not time to follow up like you do.
So your new hobby is going after the mms?
Well, Good Luck!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 14-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Samster

hey bro just4fun,

good FR! well done!
we did had quite a bit of fun that night, didn't we?

thanks for your compliments on my OC being sporting
the next time we meet in suzhou, i'll intro more gals to u guys.

bro VB,
really nice to know you!

hope to catch up with u guys again soon!

till then, enjoy yourself guys!
Old 16-06-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan_xavier
hey bro just4fun,

good FR! well done!
we did had quite a bit of fun that night, didn't we?

thanks for your compliments on my OC being sporting
the next time we meet in suzhou, i'll intro more gals to u guys.

bro VB,
really nice to know you!

hope to catch up with u guys again soon!

till then, enjoy yourself guys!
hey dylan,

it was gd to have met u in person too. i think i ll slowly follow up on your contact that day, but see how...

intro more gals ah? how come u got so many kangtow? hope to see u in suzhou once more!
Old 16-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=dylan_xavier]the next time we meet in suzhou, i'll intro more gals to u guys.QUOTE]

the more the merrier...life is getting boring over here...

anyway...u got lobang for those girl-next-door type....

will be orgainsing something this weekend with ur Bro. VB...perhaps will get ur oc's friend out also too....
Old 17-06-2005, 01:44 AM
Samster

hey bro just4u,

so far i've come across those so called 'gal-next-door' type of gals in suzhou are usually not chio leh.

anyway, one of my OC's friend seems to fit this category. i'll intro you the next time i go there.

btw, i'll only be in suzhou in august unless i can get a job over there fast. anyway, my customer's company might need a few months to set up there. do keep a close look out for me if you'd got any lobang for me, ok bro?

i'll help you in mr goh's case (you know what i mean )

meanwhile, have fun bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1