The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2008, 07:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

go to a lawyer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfield View Post
i hv not been marriage 4 3yrs so can i divorce n how i can do it e faster ways....

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Globaltrotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Big Sexy

Need help ... I've been caught by my wife for having an affaire. She wants a divorce under the grounds of adultery. She wants maintence fee for her and the children of S$4K a month + the house that we live in. She want to throw me out of the house tonight

We been married for more than 10 years got 3 kids (10 years, 4years and 3years) and live in a private property. I've admitted my mistake and willing to change but she is not accepting it and insist on a divorce. She got some pictures of me and a girl behaving intimately in public places (holding hands, hugging and kissing).

Following are my questions
1) base on the picture can she divorce base on the grounds of adultery
2) Can she demand so much $4K/mth+house. She is working also and both of us command abt S$6K each. I've never given her money on the family because both of us are financially self sufficient. Beside the property which we pay half each for the installment the rest of the house hold expenses are quite relax where we will pay whenever who is free.
3) I need a lawyer ... can PM me a capable lawyer. What do you think the lawyer will be will above cases ...

I am really in deep shit ... deep deep shit
Old 15-09-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globaltrotter View Post
Hi Big Sexy

Need help ... I've been caught by my wife for having an affaire. She wants a divorce under the grounds of adultery. She wants maintence fee for her and the children of S$4K a month + the house that we live in. She want to throw me out of the house tonight

We been married for more than 10 years got 3 kids (10 years, 4years and 3years) and live in a private property. I've admitted my mistake and willing to change but she is not accepting it and insist on a divorce. She got some pictures of me and a girl behaving intimately in public places (holding hands, hugging and kissing).

Following are my questions
1) base on the picture can she divorce base on the grounds of adultery
2) Can she demand so much $4K/mth+house. She is working also and both of us command abt S$6K each. I've never given her money on the family because both of us are financially self sufficient. Beside the property which we pay half each for the installment the rest of the house hold expenses are quite relax where we will pay whenever who is free.
3) I need a lawyer ... can PM me a capable lawyer. What do you think the lawyer will be will above cases ...

I am really in deep shit ... deep deep shit
I'm not Big Sexy nor a lawyer, but my advise for the 2 questions are:

1) Yes, those pictures are very good evidence of adultery. Holding hands, hugging, kissing, etc physically intimate pictures are good evidence of having an extra-marital r'ship / adultery.

2) Regardless of whether she is working, or even if her salary is higher than yours, under the Law, she can still legally demand for maintenance. Dont be too surprised, but u may even lose the right to stay / live in the house! There's also possibility u may lose ownership of the house. Thank the Laws of Stinkapore.

1 way to prevent giving that much money to your ex-wife:
Get a job based outside SGP, get your full or partial salary paid outside SGP. Under SG Tax regulations & control, u are only required to declare your salary paid to u in SGP, into your SGP bank account. Monies / salaries paid outside SGP, dont need to declare. Undeclared salary outside SGP, if u dont declare, SGP Govt wont know. If they wanna check, it's damn difficult & troubesome (how many countries are there on this planet?) Whichever country it is, they have to use Diplomatic channels to obtain such information. That much trouble & effort, for a divorcee? If for a criminal, there's more likelihood, especially if they can narrow down a few possible countries.

Otherwise, u still have some money / salary paid into your bank account, u can still pay your ex-wife maintenance, the "loop" is complete, criteria fulfilled! Whatever amount of salary u declare, the Court wont be able to award the amount of monthly maintenance to be more than your salary, they still have to consider u oso need some money for your basic living expenses & necessities.

From another longer term perspective, it's also another way of diversifying your investment / retirement funds.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 22-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

thanks for the info
Old 30-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Hi bros. I like to know how much will be the divorce fees mostly will be? Ard few K mark or less than 1k? I still have to save up for a lump sum as I want to own the house. No other $ involve than that but I earn not much, need to know how much needed for divorce letter etc... Any kind soul can tell me, thanks!
Old 30-09-2008, 02:58 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i can be below 1k if uncontested...

as for your house... it involves alot of factors.. your age , your contribution.. etc etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryying View Post
Hi bros. I like to know how much will be the divorce fees mostly will be? Ard few K mark or less than 1k? I still have to save up for a lump sum as I want to own the house. No other $ involve than that but I earn not much, need to know how much needed for divorce letter etc... Any kind soul can tell me, thanks!

Old 30-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i can be below 1k if uncontested...

as for your house... it involves alot of factors.. your age , your contribution.. etc etc...
During separation letter that we drafted, we already agreeded to a certain amt of $ to be pay to her. I reached the age for owning a hse also, therefore, no issue. I now stay in the hse n also, I been paying all the bills myself, she is not involve anymore.

For the divorce letter, just ask my lawyer to write one n that is? I ask her for patch back recently but she just ignore me. Since like that, I rather let go this relationship and the hse, if possible. Let the bad memory goes away, welcome good n new ones.
Old 30-09-2008, 10:57 PM

since u already have an appointed lawyer.. he will be the best person to answer you with regards to cost and procedures..

Quote:
During separation letter that we drafted, we already agreeded to a certain amt of $ to be pay to her. For the divorce letter, just ask my lawyer to write one n that is?

Old 01-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
since u already have an appointed lawyer.. he will be the best person to answer you with regards to cost and procedures..
Not so appointed. Is that I seek him when we went for separation. No pt asking him now for the rate as still got a yr to go. Ask over here, see see market rate, save up if needed. Anyway, thanks for the help.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:38 PM

different law firm charges different fees..
it can be lower than 1k if uncontested..

Quote:
Not so appointed. Is that I seek him when we went for separation. No pt asking him now for the rate as still got a yr to go. Ask over here, see see market rate, save up if needed. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got a few questions to clarify.

Help any bros?

1- I am a PR. I am planning to marry a PRC as my wife and apply PR (i met all the requirements) for her. Cos hdb requires both applicant PR before i can buy a house right?

2- After i applied PR for her, lets say if she annul marriage with me before 3 yrs or divorce me after 3 yrs. Will her PR status be forfited?

3- What will happen to our hdb after the divorce? Will she be able to share the $ too? Be it its before 5 yrs or after 5 yrs.

My main concern is actually whether she gets to maintain her PR status if she were to leave me after getting her PR status.

Help anyone. Thanx
Old 06-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
Got a few questions to clarify.

1- I am a PR. I am planning to marry a PRC as my wife and apply PR (i met all the requirements) for her. Cos hdb requires both applicant PR before i can buy a house right?

2- After i applied PR for her, lets say if she annul marriage with me before 3 yrs or divorce me after 3 yrs. Will her PR status be forfited?

3- What will happen to our hdb after the divorce? Will she be able to share the $ too? Be it its before 5 yrs or after 5 yrs.

My main concern is actually whether she gets to maintain her PR status if she were to leave me after getting her PR status.

Help anyone.
Q1 - Yes

Q2 - No (you can cancel your sponsorship of her PR but divorce is not a valid reason for ICA to revoke her PR)

Q3 - Yes (she got the Womens Charter behind her..... You're SCREWED in a divorce !!!!)

Her PR status will remain until time for renewal, if she got no adverse record will be extended. The other scenario is she could apply for SG citizenship after getting her PR so you're still SCREWED

NEVER MARRY A PRC !!! 99.998% of them are golddiggers

Just trying to help..... FUCK the Womens Charter !!!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanx for the ans. bro soul reaper.

so can i say that, confirm to say that she will get to keep her PR status even if she divorce me after marrying me.....

anyway thanx, juz wan to know more abt the PR thing.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
so can i say that, confirm to say that she will get to keep her PR status even if she divorce me after marrying me.....

These PRCs very well know that there's nothing you can do once they get their PR approved..... tats why the nonsense behavior always start after getting PR.

I am speaking not only from my own personal experience but also the experiences of many bros in similar situations that I came to know through my acrimonius divorce.

ICA was of no help either even though she got a police case against her by Central Division...... got to keep her Singapore PR which she only gave up this year after obtaining her Ozzie citizenship.

NEVER EVER MARRY A PRC....... I still love the PRC mei meis but now I just F*ck & Forget
Old 21-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
tengster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems lots of guys get burned.

To view online galleries Click here.

To download as zip file Click here.
Advert Space Available