The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
I'm wondering how long will these ladies stay on PT? If they retire, will there be a day where PRC will take over them since most of them are Malaysians...hmmm...
That will be the day Bro. For now I prefer Malaysians, as we know, they rule in PT.

I do hope that the day will come when PT will go international. Not only PRC but also Thais, Vietnamese, Filipinas, and "ang moh". Yes! Why not?!

Cheers.
Old 28-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
That will be the day Bro. For now I prefer Malaysians, as we know, they rule in PT.

I do hope that the day will come when PT will go international. Not only PRC but also Thais, Vietnamese, Filipinas, and "ang moh". Yes! Why not?!

Cheers.

When "this" day come, I'll spread my "seeds" n this is what I call "globalization" :d
Old 28-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
When "this" day come, I'll spread my "seeds" n this is what I call "globalization" :d
Whoa, very good one Bro! Haha! A globalized PT!

Spread the "Seeds Of Love" yeah.

Damn, just thinking about it, bonking a white assed WL! Wouldn't that be a sight!

Cheers.
Old 28-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Whoa, very good one Bro! Haha! A globalized PT!

Spread the "Seeds Of Love" yeah.

Damn, just thinking about it, bonking a white assed WL! Wouldn't that be a sight!

Cheers.

U got lubang for white WL?
Old 28-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
andyown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

FR For SUPER. =]
Thanks for bros who provide great info.

Finally today i First time Try PT.
So i view most ppl went for "SUPER"
so after work at 5pm,went to look for Super,So Lucky.
I saw a not bad looking lady wit a dress.
She was not taken n playing wit her HP.
So i went in n she said 50. I said No Problem.
She guide me n said u first time here n i said yes.
I'm her 17th Customer of e Day. (She must be Tired)
3 FJ, others all CIM.
She asked y i chose her is becos my fren intro n She Super means Pro,
She said tell me ur fren name next time i will smack his ASS. lol

Face--:7.5/10
Boobs:7.5/10
CIM---:7/10 (First time)
BBBJ-:7/10

Thank you for all who provide e info for me to try out.
I Will only try Pretty Girls. Ramp Them Hard.
Old 28-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyown View Post
FR For SUPER. =]
Thanks for bros who provide great info.

Finally today i First time Try PT.
So i view most ppl went for "SUPER"
so after work at 5pm,went to look for Super,So Lucky.
I saw a not bad looking lady wit a dress.
She was not taken n playing wit her HP.
So i went in n she said 50. I said No Problem.
She guide me n said u first time here n i said yes.
I'm her 17th Customer of e Day. (She must be Tired)
3 FJ, others all CIM.
She asked y i chose her is becos my fren intro n She Super means Pro,
She said tell me ur fren name next time i will smack his ASS. lol

Face--:7.5/10
Boobs:7.5/10
CIM---:7/10 (First time)
BBBJ-:7/10

Thank you for all who provide e info for me to try out.
I Will only try Pretty Girls. Ramp Them Hard.
Ohh, so it was you inside! Haha, I was waiting, Super was my plan B because my target suddenly don't want to work.

I drop by H02 and Michelle not working, the neighbour say aircon spoil. Go to H16 Ada not working. Amy working and Moon available, I pass.

H14 Violet available I pass also. I want to see Li Wen, she talking with Sophia but I never disturb them I just wait. Later a neighbour come and they both go inside Li Wen's room, I think they tinkering with laptop. Later her WL neighbour come out telling us Li Wen don't want to work, not feeling well. Damn, I go straight to Super, lucky no queue.

A Bro come out then I go in, this was about 6pm+ already. No worries, still got time, Super say she go back 7:30pm.

She smile at me remember my face, telling me long time no see. I gave her the fee and we stripped go to washing.

After I dry up, she went to bed with me and catbath me, from right nipple, go down my didi, balls, then up to my left nipple! Wah lau eh, shiok!

Then go down my balls again then AR, BBBJ, give me a bit of 69, then ask me to turn to doggy, lick my asshole while stroking my hard cock! Then from my asshole she suck my balls and BBBJ me from beneath.

Finally went back to normal, lying down position and continue BBBJ. I asked her to turn to 69 so we can both pleasure each other.

Time was up so we go missionary. I go in slow, she play with my nipples while I french her. Aiyoh, piak-piak and game over, shiok!

She very friendly as usual and not a smoker. Rating a high 9/10, hope you approve because she give me long BBBJ, 69 and frenching mah. Hehe.

RTF is a yes of course although I long time never see her because of so many targets to choose from. My didi tell me where to go, haha!

I thank you.
Old 28-07-2010, 09:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Ohh, so it was you inside! Haha, I was waiting, Super was my plan B because my target suddenly don't want to work.

I drop by H02 and Michelle not working, the neighbour say aircon spoil. Go to H16 Ada not working. Amy working and Moon available, I pass.

H14 Violet available I pass also. I want to see Li Wen, she talking with Sophia but I never disturb them I just wait. Later a neighbour come and they both go inside Li Wen's room, I think they tinkering with laptop. Later her WL neighbour come out telling us Li Wen don't want to work, not feeling well. Damn, I go straight to Super, lucky no queue.

A Bro come out then I go in, this was about 6pm+ already. No worries, still got time, Super say she go back 7:30pm.

She smile at me remember my face, telling me long time no see. I gave her the fee and we stripped go to washing.

After I dry up, she went to bed with me and catbath me, from right nipple, go down my didi, balls, then up to my left nipple! Wah lau eh, shiok!

Then go down my balls again then AR, BBBJ, give me a bit of 69, then ask me to turn to doggy, lick my asshole while stroking my hard cock! Then from my asshole she suck my balls and BBBJ me from beneath.

Finally went back to normal, lying down position and continue BBBJ. I asked her to turn to 69 so we can both pleasure each other.

Time was up so we go missionary. I go in slow, she play with my nipples while I french her. Aiyoh, piak-piak and game over, shiok!

She very friendly as usual and not a smoker. Rating a high 9/10, hope you approve because she give me long BBBJ, 69 and frenching mah. Hehe.

RTF is a yes of course although I long time never see her because of so many targets to choose from. My didi tell me where to go, haha!

I thank you.
well done FR.
Old 28-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
well done FR.
Bro FatmanSK, Sir thank you for your kind words and approval.

As you know my FRs before were no good and I have learned from the likes of Bros alvin36, jacky43, U-Da-Man and fornicator.

So let me share this moment with you Bros, "well done FR"!

I thank you.
Old 29-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Goood Morning all seniors & Bros...

Anything new here
Im not been around for a week lo.... Did i miss out anything????

Cheers
Old 29-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually kudos to all bro that are sharing their PT experiences here in this SBF. Regardless of popularity rating, all of us are just enjoying and sharing our excitments, dissapointment and satisfaction with one another. Enjoy and appreciate.
2 cts
Old 29-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentpig View Post
Actually kudos to all bro that are sharing their PT experiences here in this SBF. Regardless of popularity rating, all of us are just enjoying and sharing our excitments, dissapointment and satisfaction with one another. Enjoy and appreciate.
2 cts
Well said Bro and I agree.

Bros to up: jacky43, fornicator, parkour, steamer, TBogard, owen1, Fetish Joe, andreitt, MrBombastic, scorelan, teochewahpeck, MaMister, FatmanSK, innocentpig.

Good morning to all.

I thank you.
Old 29-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro FatmanSK, Sir thank you for your kind words and approval.

As you know my FRs before were no good and I have learned from the likes of Bros alvin36, jacky43, U-Da-Man and fornicator.

So let me share this moment with you Bros, "well done FR"!

I thank you.
Bro austin69, you are so generous. Thank you Bro, but I believe this is your moment!

Very well done Bro! I guess I was wrong about you at first. Now, I want to say and admit that I was harsh and I take back what I said about you before.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 29-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro austin69, you are so generous. Thank you Bro, but I believe this is your moment!

Very well done Bro! I guess I was wrong about you at first. Now, I want to say and admit that I was harsh and I take back what I said about you before.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Now both u little boys pls go out n get some fresh pussy reports will ya?
Old 29-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, just did yesterday, and I'm spent!

Kindly see my FR for Super below. No trips for me tonight! My didi needs to rest!

I thank you.
Old 29-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha! Whoa, you daring me Bro? Take it easy, I'll give you one later.

Ok, that's it, nevermind my deadline in the office, fuck that shit, I going PT later!

Thank you for the encouragement Bro!

Cheers!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1