The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2010, 06:49 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jojo456 is Cool - loads of Potential
Arrow Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by specko80 View Post
Bro Jackbl,

Many thanks for the tips and details to Hanoi!

Am working and living in HCMC and always wanted to explore Hanoi as of coz....so many people said that Hanoi girls more dep...haha....

Cam on and Chuc Mung Nam Moi!
hanoi girls are also cheap 150k / 1hr
Old 23-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo456 View Post
hanoi girls are also cheap 150k / 1hr
150k for???
Old 24-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
150k for???
i oso wonder!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 24-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

New Massage Place
===============

Went to this interesting Massage Place with Posted the other day.. its a VIP room type.. 1 big room with sauna, big big bath tub, massage bed ... etc.

You go into room, do sauna first.. personal glass panel sauna room, the type that can fit 1 person only... girl comes in, fill bath tub with water and foam.. then you jump into bath tub and she shampoo for you, and wash you up and dry you with big towel.. makes you feel like a oversize big baby.. then off to massage with a happy ending.

Location.. near Big C
Damage : ticket VND350k tips the girl expects another VND300k
Service quality : very good, better than most others in Hanoi standard..
Girls quality : also very good and friendly.. the type that can surely arrange for some out-of-office hour quickie if you can speak their language.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 24-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

I shall resist!!!
Old 25-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i am now in hanoi for my monthly meeting. any senior laojiao in hanoi have time for a drink??
Old 31-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Hanoian young people hold “bird shows”
=============================================
VietNamNet Bridge – A café located at the corner of Nguyen Du-Tran Binh Trong street, Hanoi, is the place where young people come to show off their birds.

Asking how they “show off” their birds, one person explained that the bird breeders bring their animals here to form a community of birds. The birds see each other and begin to sing and dance.

This is a quiet place where birds can hear the voices of each other while their owners enjoy a cup of tea, watch the birds and listen to the birds’ songs.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 31-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
sevenhabits is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnam80 View Post
anyone needs freelance in hanoi , i can help, she is doing it for part time, not pro anyway, just so u know, i do it not for money, sometimes we need to give rather than take all the time.
Hi there, I find it lonely in Hanoi sometimes, and so I would appreciate you providing the name of the freelancer.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesboo View Post
Hi Bro Deptrai4u,

Can you share the location or street name of this massage place? I'm out of touch with Hanoi and heading up this Tue for a short biz trip, would like to explore such place you mentioned.

Thanks
James Boo
Dear All,

Let me explain a couple of things here for all to understand... i am typing slowly so that you can read clearly...

In Hanoi, the authorities is NOT the same at in HCMC.. they arrest and close down quite a few joints recently and they do so a few times a year (seasonal). A few places that provides good fun get closed very quickly after someone posted reports on various Forums..

So for brudders who PM me asking for location of the massage place.. first of all, thanks for the PM, but I really do not know who you are as you could be an imposter (a local police pretending to be someone else). So unless I have a way to verify who you are, otherwise I really will not reply with details.

For brudders who are here a couple of days, needs to go out at night to some of these fun places, do PM me, I will show you around if I have the time.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 06-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
if you believe that :

1. The Great Wall of China is the only man-made visible thing on earth looking from the Moon.

2. Pigs can fly.

3. Being nice to girls gets you the girl that you want...

then THB can also be used in Hanoi...

If you do not believe in any (or all) of the above, then dun try to use THB when you are in Hanoi.
Then i have to throw all the info from my friend out of the window. knn he told me THB get higher rates in black market so some people willing to accept. Luckily have guys here to verify for me. Thanks.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i should have all the necessary info that i need after days of reading, thanks to all the guys that have shared here. I will definitely share a FR if i am lucky. Thanks
Old 08-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
i should have all the necessary info that i need after days of reading, thanks to all the guys that have shared here. I will definitely share a FR if i am lucky. Thanks
Good luck to you...
Old 08-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Went Relax last evening.... same batch of gers, same singer, same furniture.... everything same. Should add more new SYT.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Hoan Kiem Lake con artists
======================================

VietNamNet Bridge – A group of 8 women disguise themselves as vendors to cheat foreign visitors at Hoan Kiem Lake and on nearby streets. Dan Tri investigated.

This group gathers at 9.30am at the corner of Cau Go street, near Hoan Kiem Lake. They prepare bamboo frames and several plastic bags containing pineapples or some bananas, wear canvas shoes and begin a “working day.”

After donning their disguises, they look just like other rural women who work as vendors in Hanoi. But these “vendors” only watch for tourists to cheat.

They often stand on the banks of Hoan Kiem Lake or walk around the Old Quarter to “hunt” foreign visitors.

When they see their “victims” coming, they smile with warmth. They hurriedly put their bamboo poles on the tourists’ shoulders and suggest that they take a photo. Next, they place their palm-leaf conical hat on the visitor’s head and slide a bag of fruit into their hands.

Tourists don’t know what these “vendors” want until they are asked for 50,000-100,000 dong or even more for “hiring” the women’s equipment or taking a photo. They are pressed buy pineapples or bananas at exorbitant fees. Then, the women take advantage of the language difference and gather into group to overwhelm the tourists with demands for money.

This “mafia” also tricks tourists when paid by dollars or big banknotes. They take out a handful of small money and slide it into visitor hands before running away.

Many tourists have fallen into these traps, which has left a bad impression of Hanoi.

While Hanoi authorities and people are preparing for the 1000th anniversary, it is unacceptable to have such a group of people who cheat tourists so blatantly.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 09-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Hoan Kiem Lake con artists
======================================

This “mafia” also tricks tourists when paid by dollars or big banknotes. They take out a handful of small money and slide it into visitor hands before running away.

Many tourists have fallen into these traps, which has left a bad impression of Hanoi.

While Hanoi authorities and people are preparing for the 1000th anniversary, it is unacceptable to have such a group of people who cheat tourists so blatantly.
Yah yah,... many con artists all over Vietnam... especially in HCMC and Hanoi.. right from the innocent looking money changer in the airport Arrival Terminal (yes, it starts even before you walk out of the airport), to the taxi stand.. to your hotel... etc...

So beware and do not imagine that this place is like any other places you have been to before... they can always use the advantage of bigger number of accomplice and barrier of language (pretending they do not understand what u are saying and that its clear to them you have agreed on a certain payment)...

So the next time you see an old harmless lady smiling to you warmly on the street... BEWARE!!!!!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1