The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 23-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Tried chanel from Nana few days ago

Real person looks older and more meaty than pics. One downside is her drooping boobs with big nipples....

Service wise nothing spectacular .. Some painting followed by cbj.... Then fj... Her attitude was good....

Looks: 6/10 (pics too chio as compared to actual person)
Boobs: 3/10
figure; fleshy not slim
Bj with cd: 6/10(although with cd but still good suction)
Fj : 7/10 ( good riding and hardworking)
thks for honest fr. okt was honest too when telling me her body short like small girl & gypsy body better/prettier. haven't tried either though but now shall skip chanel. drooping boobs a turn off for me
Old 23-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenterathx View Post
I also kanna the same thing with FMSk-OA. Booked Jade but when I was reaching told me got to cancel due to some unforseen circumstances and I asked to change gals but was given another website to choose the girls from. Got to be my first and last time.
A real bummer for that to happen and can feel for you bro. I was luckier in that aspect and had a decent experience when i booked Macy from FMSK-OA on 3rd day of CNY. I was given the green light after i msg them my attire once i had arrived at the said location in central area. The apartment was ok but shower not attached and was next to room. Not a big issue for me tho.

I was also surprised that Macy was actually taller than expected becos from observing her pic, i expected to be of average height and maybe a bit bak bak hehe. Nevertheles, i was not complaining about the figure she had. She was slender with tight body and nice boobs which i believe are natural. Thats impt for me cos i don't like fake silicone tits.

Actual service by Macy was more than average. We frenched quite a bit and she showed passion unlike some FL's who seem to just wanna get it over with. Her spoken English was not bad and we chatted a lot between shots and before time out. Rapport with her was good and i may return fuck her that fact. Cheers.
Old 23-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenterathx View Post
I also kanna the same thing with FMSk-OA. Booked Jade but when I was reaching told me got to cancel due to some unforseen circumstances and I asked to change gals but was given another website to choose the girls from. Got to be my first and last time.
I feel you bro.
Wanted to try this stable but it seems got to hold my horses now.
Old 23-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
hidden_dragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
What the heck! Both OKTs using the same photo! Exclusive's Alisa and Devil House Jaclyn both have same photo. Now dunno which one is bluffing, or both?
Not uncommon. Sometimes the girls seem to operate under 2 different stables but possibly same OKT? I get newsletters from different forums which I've never signed up for but when I check the site, same girls. So girls-wise shld be same (I assume). Just choose which one give cheaper promo haha
Old 23-02-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
dcbomb88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried sabrina from mama-san today.

Just a short review. Her service is good. give got bj and ride hard in cowgirl position. big boobs slight sag, and abit of tummy. overall she is very hardworking, ready to please and great service. worth a try.
Old 23-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Eyeing her as well, is she neatly trimmed in her pubic? Or shaven :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbomb88 View Post
tried sabrina from mama-san today.

Just a short review. Her service is good. give got bj and ride hard in cowgirl position. big boobs slight sag, and abit of tummy. overall she is very hardworking, ready to please and great service. worth a try.
Old 23-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I feel you bro.
Wanted to try this stable but it seems got to hold my horses now.
Better to be safe than sorry ya. How i do is, i usually re-confirm with the okts regarding the booking times b4 i make my way down to their place. I have encountered only a minimal amount of obstacles after practising that. Give a try. Cheers.
Old 23-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 19
fighterjet1616 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfighterjet1616 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Eyeing her as well, is she neatly trimmed in her pubic? Or shaven :-)
Well, i am back again. I also want to know she trimmed or shaven?

member of Bonniesan,Babes888,Man,San, Terak24, beauthaiful
Old 23-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 17
Capital Land is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapital Land is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapital Land is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chinese new year and the best thing was to see a new stable arriving at SBF with CNY promotions and opening promotions. Wishing them a blessed business so i decided to give them a try. Opened their website and immediately one busty SYT caught my eye. It was a lady by the name of Macy. She looks so appealing in that photo. So without waiting I sms the number given there. Thinking that I will need to wait for awhile before getting a reply since they should be busy with their promotions. But hey, reply was fast prompt and professional. Keep it up. Managed to secure a booking with the timeslot that I preferred.

Location wise is centralised near shopping district and it's tucked away at a discreet corner of the shopping district. Upon arrival was given further information on what to do. Within walking distance to the nearest train station. Bought some chocolates and drinks along the way when walking to the apartment. Went up to the unit and knocked on the door.

The door opened shortly and in front of me was 2 large headlamp hanging in front of a cute young girl. She was smiling so sweetly that I wanted to eat her up immediately. Holding my hand she brought me into the room. Room was clean and chilly. Great for such a hot weather. We sat down and chatted. She likes to touch alot and I love getting touched. She used her hand to touch all over my body. Rubbing my weapon through my jeans. She is sure 1 hell of a horny lady. After some slight hanky panky, we decided it is time to shower.

Shower room was huge and clean. She washed me up cleanly and took care of me like a baby. So I decided that when go back into the room. I am going to take good care of her. So once back in the room, towels removed. I told her to lay down. I gave her a cat bath first and slowly working my way all over her body to locate her G-spot. After locating it I can sense her body enjoying the sensation. Then making my way to her warm clit before painting her non stop. Can feel the shivers and can feel that she is enjoying every moment of it. Her fingers were clenching on the bedsheets.

BBBJ - 8/10 sensual and slow. Able to accelerate when needed. She does deep throat.
Kissing - 7.5/10 she enjoy kissing and is a passionate kisser
Cat bath - 8/10 she really enjoys pleasing me. Esp at my sensitive areas. She really focus well.
FJ - 9/10 she enjoys making love. Totally feel not commercial at all. Tried many different positions such as cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy and so on. Very accommodating and is tight and wet.
Painting - 8.5/10 she enjoys a good painting session and you can feel the warm juice squirting out of her hole. When she cum you can hear her volume from normal going to loud and end with juice free flowing out. And she shyly teased me for making her cum so fast.
GFE - 11/10 off the chart. Don't feel like an FL. More like my flings from Thailand coming here to visit me to get laid by me.
RTF - 100% I am those that once I find a gem I will rtf frequently. As the next session will just get better and better.

Once again thank you FMSK-OA. It was an enjoyable session and for bringing in such a gem and for providing such good customer service. Looking forward to booking more ladies from you after I finish a few more rtf session with Macy.
Old 23-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

any bros tried girls from CLub armani so far?
Old 23-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
handsomekid1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow chiongsters, be warned about fmsk-oa, tried them. girl totally different from pic, which is a clear thumbs down for the stable.

Also, the description of toilet being big and clean, I'm not too sure if those FRs are real because the one i went to at town area is small and dirty.

Having said that, the girl was keen to please and put in plenty of effort. So shoutouts to Mel, who can speak great english and built good rapport with me despite being totally from what I expected.

Just sharing so that fellow bros should be aware. She doesnt look that bad, so a more accurate picture would still be ok eh, didnt have to look so different
Old 24-02-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

my fr for nieva from laserbabes:

highly recommended gem. 100 out of 100 for service and attitude. u'll feel guilty if u dun tip her, she's tat good

Looks - about 80% from pics, fair. i find her cute n attractive. took effort to make up
Body - petite, not slim nor fat
Boobs - natural b-c
Frenching - she allows
BBBJ - full package, licking n sucking of 2ic and balls. will look at u seductively
Fingering - while giving BBBJ, she guided my hand to rub her, horny gal
Painting - didn't try
FJ - seems like she really enjoys it, likes to glance at the mirror to see herself getting fucked, fondling her breasts and rubbing her clit in missionary, fondling my balls in doggie, horny to the max... nice, sexy moans
GFE - treats me like bf/king, can speak a little chinese and english. when im leaving, will keep hugging and kissing me, like she doesn't want me to leave, so sweet
Attitude - 100 out of 100. out to please and give u a good time, will do anything u want, but pls dun abuse her. initiative and hardworking, tried all she could to make me cum 2nd time up to the last min. never complains and always cheerful
Accomodation - place is new and clean. room and bed a little small. full length mirror facing the length of the bed, can see yourself in action
Location - discreet, new condo. lots of parking for drivers. 10-15 mins walk from mrt
Old 24-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
GTA5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGTA5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Mel

Had a last minute arrangement with the new launch stable FMSK-OA after finishing visiting relatives, sms in and ask for a recommendation and bro intro me their newly arrived Mel. Steady him and confirmed the time slot and travel down the town area, easy to located .

Reach the place on time,sms for the unit number, quick and prompt reply from them, went up the unit and what a surprise! Mel is a real SYT. when in sat down with some TCSS then brought me in for a show, had a solid bbbj from her while showering,almost exploded, told her we can continue it on the bed. while laying on the bed with her,we started frencing and she move down south and gave me another solid bbbj, my dick was like a rocket ready to take off, so she capped me, while capping me, i was feeling her pussy,she was wet to the max man! She starts to ride me...man! she was so horny, while ridding me i can see those beautiful boobs moving up n down,i started to put my 2 hands fondling those boobs...and started moaning louder,after 5min of ridding me, i exploded in her..btw her pussy is nice n tight.

She went take a shower while i took a rest, after her shower she gave me a massage( quite good)..n some TCSS. look at my watch and i have abt 30min left, so round 2 starts again with the usual bbbj...but this time i gave her a really good doggie session..when i almost reached my pick, pull my dick out and uncapped it and asked her to blow me till kingdom come...Exploded into her face...what a feeling!

after the second shot, we went to shower and i dress up and tips her for serve me like a king and leave as a happy man. thank broFMSK for recommendation
Old 24-02-2015, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

FR for PEARL from club V / club armani

SUPPPPPPPPPPPER GOOOD BONK!!!!
be prepared for a fucking fucking fucking long FR because i really want to describe every single detail. this will be a 3 part FR and sorry to bros for a long winded FR but i hope you enjoyed every single juicy DETAILED explanation. anything can PM and ASK me. but please do remember that what i experienced MIGHT NOT be what you will experience. =)
happy bonking all!

PART ONE
few weeks ago i bonk vipthai jess and actually felt like my surge was not satisfied. then i went to check out and couldnt decide between 3 girls. asked my bro and others like bro naka to see which girl i should go for. originally wanted to go for another girl but got some cock up and end up i listen to my bro and choose to go for PEARL.
NO FUCKING REGRETS!!!!!

i was walking around the area as bros who know the area will know that sometimes a lot of ladies will be around too. saw a couple of hot ladies with oldman all going into hotel also. there's even a 24hour gym there and fuck dude, why so many people gym in the fucking middle of the night?! anyways then i got the green light from okt and i quickly pick up my pace, walk back to the area and went up. long flight of stairs before reaching the door and finally pressed the doorbell.

at this time im just excited and i heard door closing sounds, few seconds later, door opened and holy shit, pearl was there. i looked at her and she was smiling so sweetly, with that sexy short hair and braces smile! i went in, she closed the door and immediately held my hand. she was wearing a white top that exposes her belly and that fucking sexy belly piercing with black denim hot pants. i could also immediately smell a very pleasant scent, always feels nice to smell someone with nice smell !
she giggled all the way, ask my name and brought me into the room. the room condition was okay, pretty standard, big, cozy, windows all covered with curtain. put down my bag beside the bed and she moaned a little saying "ehhh, put the chair there na!" so she carried my bag to the chair with that sexy walk and there i got to see her perky butt and sexy slim legs.

HER LEGS WERE SO SHINY. literally shining under the light. this time i told myself, ho seh liao. i laid down on the bed since i climbed the stairs and before that was walking around the area with my heavy bag. saw her checking her phone so i took the chance to scan her again. from the side view, see her sexy short hair, protuding boobies from that white top, sexy belly button piercing, and those shiny legs. soon, she was done with her phone and told me she is talking to agent. she immediately laid down beside me and hug me. asked me if im tired, where i go etcetc. and all this time, she was unbuttoning my shirt SLOWLY. feel her legs rubbing me, her hands teasing me. quickly i grabbed her, gave her a kiss on the cheek, smell her again, and she knew what i wanted to do. she gave a little moan "ehh, wait first. dont cheeky!" then gave me a little kiss on the cheek. made some small talks here and there and she asked me to go shower since im sweating as well. slowly she removed my buttoned shirt, walk over to hang it, walk back to take off my shirt, my shirt was a little wet from sweat and she playfully take it and rub it on my face saying "shirt wet wet". she is EXTREMELY NAUGHTY AND CHEEKY!!!!! anyway as she slowly undress me til my underwear. she purposely dont want strip it, slowly tease me, put her hands in, squeeze my butt abit, play my balls from the outside a bit... OMG!!! then all in a fast action, just strip it down. i was semi hard and it was at her face now. i purposely jerk infront a bit and put it on her head. she piak my butt and say "dont naughty na!"

JUST as we wanted to go in shower, the other girls went in and use it! so what happens? PEARL DID A SLOW SEXY STRIP FOR ME! first she sway her hips abit, then slowly took off her top revealing that black bra and sexy big boobs. then unbutton her shorts and slowly shake it down revealing that lacy black panties. immediately i grab her boobs from the front, gave it a little squeeze and she told me "silicon na". usually i would have felt disappointed but at this point i didnt give a fuck anymore. i read some FR saying she is clean shaven but she is not. she strip her undies revealing that TRIMMED bush. now we are both fully naked standing at the toilet door waiting... so i grabbed her by the wait and pulled her in and start kissing her. after some light kissing, she turn away saying "oiii you kiss too much! wait when im hot then you kiss more!" so i said im already hot from sweating and seeing her and she said "i not yet hot, later you will make me hot ok!" and gave me that super sluttish smile and look. OMG I REALLY BEH TA HAN!!!!

got into the shower and i already BTH!!! i tried to be AS HANKY PANKY AS I CAN but she keep stopping me cause she want to shower me properly. i tried to suck her boob, kiss her everything!!! SHE DIDNT REFUSE OR ANYTHING but she say stop, let her shower me properly, once we get on the bed, i can do whatever i want. her shower SOP was really good too, she doesnt miss a single spot on you. press soap, put on your chest. press soap, put on your hands, wash your armpit. press soap, squat down, wash your legs, wash your butt and ass. press soap, wash 2ic, give it a little squeeze, rub your balls a bit. forgot to mentioned im shaved with small scrubs growing again so she tickled me there a lot. OHYES and she also will massage you a bit while she wash you up. once finish, she ask me wash her. so i did the same for me. all this time feeling her sexy body, legs and enhanced boobs. later dry up and got to the bed!
Old 24-02-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

PART TWO

immediately i pulled her in and hugged, kiss a bit and i start to french her. she refuse some tongue action, maybe cause of her braces, idk why but its ok. slowly she got on top and start her catbath. her tongue skills are amazing!!! feel the suction and the twirling and licking of the tongue on my nipple. si bei shiok. in that position, my hands were roaming her body and legs. HER SKIN IS SO SMOOOOOTH!!! SO SMOOTH THAT IT LITERALLY IS SHINING UNDER THE LIGHT, ESPECIALLY HER HANDS AND LEGS!!!!!!! left nipple, right nipple, kiss and french a bit, and slowly slowly go down. she start by attacking my balls, SLURP SLURP SOUNDS and lots of balls licking, just what i like. personally dont like it when they suck your balls, it kinda hurts a bit. she licks it SEXILY and SLOWLY. feel her warm tongue on my balls, si bei shiok! as she lick my balls, she slowly lick upwards all the way to my 2ic. soon she start her BBBJ. her BBBJ as described by one Fr is very good and is SERIOUSLY VERY GOOD. she doesnt deepthroat you or does it like normal bbbj that goes in and out. she keeps your 2ic in her mouth, sucking sucking sucking while her tongue does her thing inside, can feel a bit of teeth but that stimulates even more feeling. i cant describe the feeling properly but it feels so good. one of the best bbbj i had. in between the bbbj, her phone rang and she had to answer. she told me is agent call her and he made a mistake. he wanted to confirm if im inside with her already and told pearl he made a mistake. kudos to you OKT, thank you for keeping your word!
10min later of repeating all the action, i felt the urge to cum and i jerk a bit. i grabbed her and said my turn! she got excited and moan sexily "yessss i want"

she laid down and i slowly attacked her. kiss a bit, tried to french and still only little bit tongue action. shes not hot enough! went down to that big boobies and squeeze them really hard. no rejection! suck the nipple and she left out 1 load moan. later she let me know that she doesnt like her nipple to be sucked hard cause very sensitive. i continued by doing it slowly and lightly and DAMN, HER SOFT MOANS CAME OUT. "hmmmmmmmm" i kept caressing those boobs and can really feel the difference between the real boobs and silicon. her real boobs are probably only A? can feel the difference between the real softness and the silicon. silicon will 'bounce' back a bit, dk how to say properly but really can feel one....
anyway slowly slowly i went down. usually i dont do this so i dont know what gotten into me so i kept going down. reach her vivi and NO SMELL! usually will have a little bit of smell because of the juice but hers does not have it! personally i dont like to paint because the smell will linger on your nose a bit and i dont like. but hers no smell so fuck it, i went all in! spread her pussy and it is super pink!!! i played with it a bit and tried to finger her but she stopped me to check for fingernails and told me how she likes to be fingered. told me in a super sexy way "please becareful with me" OHMYGOD!!!!! HOW NOW SIA!!! slowly rub her clit and rub the labia too. "yessss" she went like this and down my tongue goes. slowly paint and feel her getting more wet as more juice got me slurping. this time i tried to insert 1 finger, no rejection, slowly dig her gently, still no rejection. this time round her body was jerking up and down, so i started to finger in and out getting faster. she jerk jerk jerk, "yes, hmmm, yessss". suddnely she jerked HARD, hit my nose a bit and pulled my finger out, saying i accidentally scratched her and she pain. told her sorry, gave her a kiss and she allowed me to continue again. went back down to paint but this time i fingered her REAL slow. afterwards she jerk again and i asked if she cum, she just smiled super sexily and start to rub her own self. seeing that, i asked her to masturbate and show me, she hesitated a bit, said "i shy na teerak" but as she said that she starts rubbing her clit. went to suck her boobs gently, caressing her, licking her SMOOTH SHINY thighs all the way down. soon she jerk again, this time she grabbed me HARD and position me in a spoon position. HER PERKY BUTTS were grinding me now. she took a bit KY, put on her vivi and grab my hand, ask me to rub for her. her right hand is now grabbing my hair, left hand grabbing my right hand. i rubbed her for a good 5-10mins or so. slowly, faster, slowly, faster. she grind me HARD as we kiss. she squeezed her legs between my hand SO HARD I COULDNT EVEN PULL OUT. SHE JERKED SO HARD HER BODY BEND ALMOST 90 DEGREE. SHE CAMED. her left hand grabbed my hair even harder and pull me in to french. THIS TIME SHE FRENCH ME SO HARD I LOST THE TONGUE FIGHT. she even bit me a bit!!! oh my god i fucking beh tahan anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i passed her the condom, and she tried to use her mouth to put on but the condom was a bit thick, so cannot. once put on, she use her bbbj technique again, i can still feel it, omg!!! rub her pussy a bit, SUPER WET AND WARM. continued our spooning position and i start to fuck her slowly while grabbing those delicious boobies. her face was so sexy i really beh ta han! but i want to fuck her good so i kept enduring. slowly we changed into different kinds of spooning position. 10minutes later i let out my first shot. i told her i came and she just grabbed my hair. at this point of time I WAS STILL ROCK FUCKING HARD. so i continued to pump her til i became soft in her, which is almost 2-3minutes later. now i was sweating again and she came in, give me a kiss, ask me to rest while she go clean up.

she stood up, stretched a bit, smiled at me and ask me to just rest while she go take water and wash up. i checked the time and fuck, 1 hour has passed already. this is the first time i felt so little time during FL session. I DIDNT EVEN GET TO ASK ANYTHING ABOUT HER! like where she from, what she do back home, etc etc. those talks you usually make. few minutes she came back from the toilet, whined a bit she feeling cold so i faster grab and hug her. took the chance to smell her again and gave kisses. remembered that she massaged me a bit in the shower so i asked if she know how massage. she said she learn before and she want give me massage. so ok i try. massage was really good. she really knows how to and it felt really good. 15minutes later massage ended, she checked the time and told me, oh no 15min more. so i quickly said, i want fuck you again. she smile cheekily and said, "you can? must faster ok! 15min more!" i felt like she wanted to rush me off already but okay la, i guess she is tired? i also thought maybe can score a bit and stayed a bit longer. she does her same thing, cat bath and that special bbbj. shiok. soon put on condom and she got on top. this time, her boobs and chio face was so near me. i pulled her down to french while i pump her. can you imagine her lips locked and frenching while she is moaning?!? afterwards she start to cowgirl me but 30 seconds later or so she said my little shrubs are scratching her. so we got into lotus position, then missionary, and finally doggy. DAMN, I FORGOT SHE POSSESS A PERKY ASS. i was so obssessed with her smooth legs and hands, those boobies and chio face that i forgot she has a perky ass too!!! see the time left 5min, so i dont care, i just pumped her so hard and fast in doggy. orginally she was in a proper doggy til she just dropped her head to the bed. i was gonna cum soon and i start to grab those boobs again. finally i came, and i spanked that perky ass ONE TIME GOOD ONE. she shout a bit, saying pain but she likes it. bros dont spank her too hard bah !!

we laid down a while and she said she cum again. i smiled and we kissed a bit again. the time already times up so we just went to shower. she only did a quick shower on me. and focus on herself. i offered to wash her back and she allowed me. so wash wash, and faster got back. she got into this oversized button shirt and damn, IT WAS SO SEXY I COULD FUCK HER AGAIN. isnt it every man's dream to have their girl wear their button shirt? underneath no bra no panty and can see through!!! i gave her a backhug and kiss her. she complained she very tired and want to sleep already. told her i want sleep with her, she just smiled and laughed it off. anyways afterwards i exchanged contact with her.
later as i leave the room, we walked to the door and we forgot that my slippers were in her room, we just looked at each other and laugh, went back to take my slipper and then finally remembered that, i havent pay her money. i reach for my pocket and just nice she said "ohh teerak you havent pass me money" hehe just nice give it to her and walk back to the door.

I LEFT A FUCKING HAPPY MAN.
probably will RTF her in the coming few days or i will go for my other target that i originally wanted to go like in my above story. =)

one thing to note;
this is probably not her first stint in sg. her pics actually look familiar.
usually i dont have very memorable or really good thai FL sessions but this one was really best. first time i wanted to ever RTF someone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1