The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 12-07-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Happypudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwantsomefun View Post
Then bro you should get some checks done so long you been to the forbidden ground play wild play safe
Too late bro, I caught a serious STD from her before she went back. I am pretty sure it was her. Maybe some bros here got it too? :P
Old 12-07-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Too late bro, I caught a serious STD from her before she went back. I am pretty sure it was her. Maybe some bros here got it too? :P
Was it around late may/early june?
Old 12-07-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Was it around late may/early june?
Yes. Was sure it was her because she is the only WL i fucking during that time. Was so painful. But I do not blame her. Ownself don't want to put CD one. I am just curious how she avoid detection by DSC for so long.
Old 12-07-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes. Was sure it was her because she is the only WL i fucking during that time. Was so painful. But I do not blame her. Ownself don't want to put CD one. I am just curious how she avoid detection by DSC for so long.
What STD did you kena?
Old 13-07-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
thundermark22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
What STD did you kena?
Yup mind sharing what did u get.

Last edited by thundermark22; 13-07-2024 at 07:47 PM.
Old 13-07-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The wls eat doxycycline every month for the few days before check up. So it is not strange that they pass all the tests. After the test they start getting exposed to the diseases again until then next check up. So every round they clear themselves of the viruses but the men dont. The reinfection cycle keeps happening but ladies always pass the test
Old 13-07-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

It was gonorrhoea. Most of her regulars all fucking her raw and creampie everyday, I consider myself lucky I only caught it from her once and so late

It is not a 100% transmission thing even if you do it raw with her. Me and my colleague both raw and cip her weekly. Only I caught it though.
Old 13-07-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
The wls eat doxycycline every month for the few days before check up. So it is not strange that they pass all the tests. After the test they start getting exposed to the diseases again until then next check up. So every round they clear themselves of the viruses but the men dont. The reinfection cycle keeps happening but ladies always pass the test
I think this explains why she always tell me not to come a few days before her check ups and is able to pass the DSC check ups even when she had STDs.
Old 13-07-2024, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think this explains why she always tell me not to come a few days before her check ups and is able to pass the DSC check ups even when she had STDs.
So far no symptoms of gonorrhoea. Thanks bro will monitor and test again in a few weeks time.

Guess that’s the price to pay for taking all the risks. Every time i hesitate she just mount on my raw cock murmured “you don’t want?” Man.. all that’s left now are only memories.
Old 13-07-2024, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sawsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
It was gonorrhoea. Most of her regulars all fucking her raw and creampie everyday, I consider myself lucky I only caught it from her once and so late

It is not a 100% transmission thing even if you do it raw with her. Me and my colleague both raw and cip her weekly. Only I caught it though.
I had a UTI after my session with her at JS15, received a jab and that was it.

But had to endure nearly a week of painful urination.
Old 13-07-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lengfeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Oh, so it was her I got it too.

I didn't find her for a long time after her old shop close. My first session with her at js15 she insist use cd. But i knew she pretending because my friend had been regular and still can raw. After 1 rtf she drop the facade and let me bareback her again. Every few days find her either to cim or cip. She always ask me shoot outside but I don't care.

Then early last month started having pus discharge and pains during urination and erection. My GP say it was gonorrhea/chlamydia, gave me an injection and antibiotics.

At that time I only suspect its her because of the timing, but cannot be sure because i also fucking another WL raw. Now case solved liao
Old 13-07-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengfeng View Post

I didn't find her for a long time after her old shop close. My first session with her at js15 she insist use cd. But i knew she pretending because my friend had been regular and still can raw. After 1 rtf she drop the facade and let me bareback her again. Every few days find her either to cim or cip. She always ask me shoot outside but I don't care.

Then early last month started having pus discharge and pains during urination and erection. My GP say it was gonorrhea/chlamydia, gave me an injection and antibiotics.

At that time I only suspect its her because of the timing, but cannot be sure because i also fucking another WL raw. Now case solved liao
If you were doing Bowie g99 jm8 raw also then I need to go check
Old 13-07-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jun93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Why these WLs all like to ask us raw knowing that they might have gonorrhea/chlamydia? They want to have business yes but it also end their business if their regulars caught the std? Don't understand or are they just sadistic. I kena before the pain and discharge before yes it was bad.

Clinic also another cb confirm gonorrhea already still want to make go through test, delay my time to get medication and jab
Old 13-07-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lengfeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
If you were doing Bowie g99 jm8 raw also then I need to go check
Yes, the other WL i doing raw at that time is bowie. But bowie selective in offering raw, many rtfs and sweet talking then allow. Momo anyone with $50 can cum inside her le.

My symptoms started showing like a few days after my session with momo.

Combined with how all these other bros also got it from her, guarenteed it was momo. I did not go find bowie after i started having symptoms, so don't worry.
Old 13-07-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, the other WL i doing raw at that time is bowie. But bowie selective in offering raw, many rtfs and sweet talking then allow. Momo anyone with $50 can cum inside her le.

My symptoms started showing like a few days after my session with momo.

Combined with how all these other bros also got it from her, guarenteed it was momo. I did not go find bowie after i started having symptoms, so don't worry.
JS15 and JM14 customers usually will go visit JM8.

Last edited by thundermark22; 13-07-2024 at 07:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1