The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post

WHen you cumming back?
Dunno yet. When I feel like going back, I will be back.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Naemlo, do they have english/chinese songs at the local ktvs?
Old 04-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid View Post
Bro Naemlo, do they have english/chinese songs at the local ktvs?
Yes pirate english/chinese songs.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes pirate english/chinese songs.
sang with private microphones........
Old 08-05-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
LarcJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all bros out there,

I planning to go hAnoi probably early next mth which is june.
but its my virgin trip there with 3 more friends, so i have some question hope u guys can ans me in case i appear very noob over there

what u all mean by girl friendly hotel?
izzit the gals working in hotel very friendly? haha..

i plan to stay at hanoi for 3 days 2 night, wonder if sgd 250 bucks is enough or no...

and i heard dosan and lao cai, girls rate very cheap, how far is it from hanoi, how to go? by any means of transport?

by the way, anyone going hanoi around the time i will be going? perhaps we can meet up and go together lol..

last but not least, paiseh if i really a noob or ask too much qns, but will be appreciated if my qns got ans!
Old 09-05-2010, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarcJo View Post

last but not least, paiseh if i really a noob or ask too much qns, but will be appreciated if my qns got ans!

It is tiring to answer all repeated questions when they just dun bother to read the thread.... If u prefer not to read n spoon feed.... then u can stay in hotel and pcc. Dun say I bully new guys... It is you deserve it and view my avatar.......
Old 09-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

erm, there is over 200 pages in this thread, though i spent hrs reading up, mostly the term they use, very general leh.. dont really understand.. if this annoys u then sry lo.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is tiring to answer all repeated questions when they just dun bother to read the thread.... If u prefer not to read n spoon feed.... then u can stay in hotel and pcc. Dun say I bully new guys... It is you deserve it and view my avatar.......
hi, LarcJo.
1) Doson is about 140km from Hanoi. There are express buses heading to Haiphong from Hanoi (abt 120km) and from there, you have to chnage to another bus which will take you to Doson which is abt 20km away. Anyway the trip should be quite pleasant as road conditions from Hanoi to Doson are good. The entire journey may take about 4.0 hours. The bus fare from Hanoi to Haiphong is about VND50,000 (abt USD2.6).
2) Lao Cai is further away , about 350km away. As you will be in Hanoi for the first time I reckon you should get to know the city first before venturing out.
3) SGD250 is abt USD178 ( as at today's rate ). Frankly, the cost of liiving is quite high is Hanoi esp for a foreigner. It will be advisable to prepare more just in case.

Hope these pointers will help. Have a pleasant trip.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarcJo View Post
hi to all bros out there,

I planning to go hAnoi probably early next mth which is june.
but its my virgin trip there with 3 more friends, so i have some question hope u guys can ans me in case i appear very noob over there

what u all mean by girl friendly hotel?
izzit the gals working in hotel very friendly? haha..

i plan to stay at hanoi for 3 days 2 night, wonder if sgd 250 bucks is enough or no...

and i heard dosan and lao cai, girls rate very cheap, how far is it from hanoi, how to go? by any means of transport?

by the way, anyone going hanoi around the time i will be going? perhaps we can meet up and go together lol..

Hi there,

Even if i want to answer your questions i also find it difficult...

1. Girl Friendly Hotel... - if you still do not know what is girl friendly hotel, that means you dun need to know lah.. The importance of this question to you WILL BE similar to the questions such as "How many birds are there in the sky" and "How many fishes are there in the sea". You know also will not be richer or happier one.. Anyway i will provide you the answer... Girls Friendly hotel means the Hotel will be very friendly to the girls you bring to the hotel, in other words, the bellboy will ask for her phone number and arrange to bonk her in a friendly way after you left.

2. $250 for 3 days and 2 night enuf or not???? Let me answer the question with a question... "Enough for what!???" What is it you want to do in Hanoi and what is it you want to achieve? Set your Goal clearly and tell us your Plan and then we can all work towards a better strategy to meet your purpose, time and budget. Not like that no head no tail how to guess???

3. Dosan and Laocai... basically with 2 nights only in Hanoi, the best way for you to visit Dosan and Laocai is going by Google Earth.

4. "by the way, anyone going hanoi around the time i will be going?" - what is the meaning of AROUND THE TIME YOU ARE GOING??? Give exact date lah... got say like never say like that!

5. "paiseh if i really a noob or ask too much qns, but will be appreciated if my qns got ans! " No need paiseh for asking too many questions one.. but please please stop asking STOOPIG questions lah! See what happens when u ask stoopig questions???? you get stoopig answers!!!

So now that your questions got answered.. lets see how do you plan to show your appreciation?

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 10-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

abcxyz1606 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@deptrai4u, ur reply is really hilarious..almost laugh out loud in office..

ok..i will be going hanoi soon, first time there and will be staying in fortuna hotel. is fortuna girl friendly (not referring to the bell boy..LOL)? is it easy to get call gals from local magazines or directories?

thanks!
Old 10-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcxyz1606 View Post
@deptrai4u, ur reply is really hilarious..almost laugh out loud in office..

ok..i will be going hanoi soon, first time there and will be staying in fortuna hotel. is fortuna girl friendly (not referring to the bell boy..LOL)? is it easy to get call gals from local magazines or directories?

thanks!
Hanoi Hotel is ONLY girl friendly to their own in-house stock which you can get at the basement KTV. That means if you bring any of your own stock, it will not be allowed entry, unless you book another room under her name which sets u back by another >US$100/day.

Vietnam is a communist country and Sex Trade is Totally Prohibited. No such thing as local magazine and directories with call girls details as in like Taiwan. If you find any, pls do not even try, bcos when you call and the police will arrive. Its a booby trap ("pun intended")!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 10-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Hi there,

Even if i want to answer your questions i also find it difficult...
===

So now that your questions got answered.. lets see how do you plan to show your appreciation?
kakaka...doing national service hor...just liek me doing for hcm...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
How i wish there are more people like you and Carrot, people who are willing to share with fellow brothers here in a positive way instead of just asking for help and not contributing later.

For people whom dun even bother to read the forum, do you think they will bother to Write FR later, let alone helping other brudders when given the chance???

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 10-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

Hey, thanks singky for your generous reply

Quote:
From deptrai4u: 2. $250 for 3 days and 2 night enuf or not???? Let me answer the question with a question... "Enough for what!???" What is it you want to do in Hanoi and what is it you want to achieve? Set your Goal clearly and tell us your Plan and then we can all work towards a better strategy to meet your purpose, time and budget. Not like that no head no tail how to guess???

3. Dosan and Laocai... basically with 2 nights only in Hanoi, the best way for you to visit Dosan and Laocai is going by Google Earth.

4. "by the way, anyone going hanoi around the time i will be going?" - what is the meaning of AROUND THE TIME YOU ARE GOING??? Give exact date lah... got say like never say like that!

5. "paiseh if i really a noob or ask too much qns, but will be appreciated if my qns got ans! " No need paiseh for asking too many questions one.. but please please stop asking STOOPIG questions lah! See what happens when u ask stoopig questions???? you get stoopig answers!!!
wow chill leh..
ya i do agree with u your 2nd point is my mistake i apologise lol.
3rd point, hmm make senses.
4th point, i do stated early next mth june, but still in midst of planning so .. hmm
5th point, precisely somethings i find it quite time consuming to search thru threads, so i asked thru here, hope got some nice ppl out there can help me in anyway. i only recently started getting involve in forums, if u can see my post count. so if i offended u in whatever way ps la.. but still have to thks u also for some qns ans-ed lol

Quote:
From Hurricane88
If im as adventure or as old bird as you are, yeah i think i can start a thread on sth but i don't. i only sometimes like once or twice a mth go cheong this entertainment with some friends. lol

whew.. tiring.. lastly i just want to clear some misunderstood, if i still got flame, ps lo, i'll peace out first =/
Old 11-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

abcxyz1606 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Hanoi Hotel is ONLY girl friendly to their own in-house stock which you can get at the basement KTV. That means if you bring any of your own stock, it will not be allowed entry, unless you book another room under her name which sets u back by another >US$100/day.

Vietnam is a communist country and Sex Trade is Totally Prohibited. No such thing as local magazine and directories with call girls details as in like Taiwan. If you find any, pls do not even try, bcos when you call and the police will arrive. Its a booby trap ("pun intended")!
thanks for your reply. how much it costs typcally for the gals from the basement KTV for 1 shot session? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1