The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
he sure takes many injections and not supplements...his supplements reserves for sssssssssssssyts....

Corrections, SSSSSSYTs are my supplements and it is my job to "inject" them with my weapon & protein

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
you need me bring you cheong meh?
got uncle jackbl to bring you mah

it will be a long long time, once in a blue moon thing to cheong ktv liao. last ktv session was in V6 few months back. bring you cheong 1637, 1814, 2038 you want?

Cum to think of it I have never step into there ever since those Wetnam houses are set-up, any of my types???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-10-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
tackling my 2 devils at home is more fulfilling than tacking GF1 and GF2 and so on...

objective changed
knew lah...5 years plus ago told you so...family building is full time job..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
So since you are the "Mor-her-later" then help to change his nick to Honey Bull instead of Honey Boon.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
cannot change...nick was his and only he can change...whatever nick he used I respect...

Old 26-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh no pichak-ded lobang.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I respect you as Supreme Grand Master...so your orders I followed...

Old 26-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Re: Kimmy Bui - a pretty but evil Vietnamese woman

Quote:
Wah next time see you at airpork counter have to give you a big hug liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
dun need...hug vb only...dun hug SGM...

Old 26-10-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
As long as is SSSSSSSSYTs, I simi sai nationalities also will makan

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ok ok...African ssssyt golden black jewel pass to you...

Old 26-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Corrections, SSSSSSYTs are my supplements and it is my job to "inject" them with my weapon & protein

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
hihi..hua hee jiu hor...

Old 26-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cum to think of it I have never step into there ever since those Wetnam houses are set-up, any of my types???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you got time meh...every weekend you flew away from cuckoo nests...

Old 26-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 764 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
never notice any...
alot FR in SBF on 1814 G8 which match your criteria. pettite syt with A+ boobs
Old 26-10-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Back Home News News Categories Vietnam Vietnam Now Has 65% Fewer
Traffic Jams Than Last Year: Ministry of Transport

Published on Wednesday, 26 October 2016 10:19 Written by Saigoneer.

A recent report by the Ministry of Transport revealed that the number of serious traffic jams in Vietnam dropped by 65% during the first nine months of 2016 compared to last year.

The report was submitted to the National Assembly during a recent meeting, stating that from January to September of this year there were only 34 instances of “severe traffic congestion” across the country, while the same period last year saw 97 such cases.

The Ho Chi Minh City Department of Transport defines "severe" traffic jams as those in which vehicles cannot move for a period of more than 30 minutes. Thus, cases where vehicles can inch along the street don't count as "traffic jams" but rather "heavy traffic".

According to VnExpress, the research also pointed out that of 44% of the country’s traffic congestion cases were due to road accidents while another 26% were caused by road construction. The remaining 30% were brought about by traffic density during peak hours. These findings are not surprising, as the number of personal vehicles in the country has reached 50 million, 92% of which are motorbikes.

Recently, another report also indicated that traffic accidents in Saigon are on the rise. The southern hub reported 2,919 road accidents, a 9% increase since last year, during the same nine-month period. As many as 607 people also died in these accidents, or 15.4% more than the same period last year.

Traffic accidents tend to occur in metropolises like Hanoi and Saigon more often than in other provinces due to the high concentration of vehicles. Saigon authorities are currently expediting many infrastructure projects – such as the upcoming subway lines – in the hope of alleviating congestion, but things are not looking good for the southern hub budget-wise. Recently Vietnam’s central government announced plans to reduce the amount of income the city can keep to just 17% starting next year.

In related news, Saigoneers may want to check out the nifty function on the Google Maps app which provides local commuters with a real-time assessment of the city’s traffic situation. You know, to avoid all those traffic jams that aren't happening.

Old 27-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
cannot change...nick was his and only he can change...whatever nick he used I respect...

Ermmmm that was supposed to be a pun and you replied sooooooo seriously

Anyway I do not think he himself can change his nick also unless he register a new nick or it could be possible somebody already got this nick Honey Bull liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-10-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ermmmm that was supposed to be a pun and you replied sooooooo seriously

Anyway I do not think he himself can change his nick also unless he register a new nick or it could be possible somebody already got this nick Honey Bull liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
You also replied so seriously...how come so late psosting today....

Old 27-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

Bro SS08 went to lao sai...all wait for his posts...kkk..pun intended...

Old 27-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I respect you as Supreme Grand Master...so your orders I followed...

Ouch....... kena chak again by the Great DBKTB

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1