The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcxyz1606 View Post
thanks for your reply. how much it costs typcally for the gals from the basement KTV for 1 shot session? thanks
I dun exactly have the answer to that question bcos i never engaged this service before but i can make some guess. If my answer is not accurate, someone please point it out, thanks.

To bonk girls 1 shot in that place, you have to do this procedure:

1. You go there and sit down, order beer......US$10
2. Tip the guy that open beer for you...........US$5
3. Mummy parade girls and you choose 1.......US$30
4. Girl sit down order drink...........................US$10
5. Tell mummy u take girl back for 1 shot.......US$80
6. Tip Mummy...........................................US $10
7. if u not staying that hotel, need to book 1 room.........US$50

so you go add it all up. and dun forget to tip the girl after the deed.. US$20

The girls there can speak some English so they all talk US$ with you.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 12-05-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Posted2Hanoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Speaking from experience, overnight or one-shot sessions at Heaven (Hanoi Hotel night club) or Hell (Boss nightclub) are not likely to be cheap. One would expect to spend at least US$200 including tips and whatnot at the bar or ktv room...Unfortunately, (and I must stress this) for bros coming to Hanoi looking for some action, the best options are Heaven and/or Hell unless you are such a ladies man that you can pick up a girl for the night from the bars. Girls at Heaven n Hell are 'screened' beforehand so while the average girl is not of model quality, they would be, in general, more attractive and more "professional" than those from local ktvs. They also have a decent selection of songs. I have had nice, memorable experiences at both places and I still encourage bros to go visit. If you have spare cash and are not into the kam cheng game or do not have the time, please go and support Heaven or Hell

It is difficult for most Singaporeans to get much satisfaction from local KTVs because it's pretty much hit or miss. While I would love to list down all the nice local sing song places to try, it's not practical to go because of the language barrier and also like Bro Deptrai mentioned, there are cong an (police) that frequent forums like this and we do not want to bring them down on the nice joints that we like to frequent. Unlike HCMC, the commercial sex scene here is quite low key.

Personally, I find the massage scene here to be more interesting. You can get a huge variety of services and experiences available which can be highly entertaining, from the BBBJ joints to the high class spas. Also there are some rare gems to be found in the massage parlours. Nothing like a soothing massage, nice conversation, some cuddling, finished off with a happy ending sorry, I am such a lazy bugger

I would encourage all bros visiting Hanoi to come with a mentality to get to know the bros here first. It's always nice to meet bros that are just happy to hang out and swap stories without expecting some nice titbit on where to get laid. Hanoi is sadly, not a place for an exciting, cheap sexcapade imho, more often than not, to most people the experience is expensive and a little disappointing. Most people who find it satisfying are those who are stationed here long term or come here often enough to build a relationship with the girls. I find Hanoian girls to be very nice company tho sometimes very possessive but as in all relationships, you have to invest in quite a bit of time and effort to gain their trust.

I guess that's why the seniors here are a little short with pple who seem to just want to extract information about where to get cheap and good sex. If you are from Singapore, seriously you get it cheaper back home. In Hanoi, at the risk of sounding like an ass, concentrate on work and building a network with the seniors. People like Bro Deptrai possess a wealth of local knowledge that could help you to further your business in Hanoi

That's all I have to say. For someone who has been PostedBack2Sillypore, I must say that I do miss Hanoi and the good friendships and exciting experiences that I have had here. Hope that more Singaporeans can enjoy Hanoi as much as I have. It's not just the sex scene here that is appealing lah!

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I dun exactly have the answer to that question bcos i never engaged this service before but i can make some guess. If my answer is not accurate, someone please point it out, thanks.

To bonk girls 1 shot in that place, you have to do this procedure:

1. You go there and sit down, order beer......US$10
2. Tip the guy that open beer for you...........US$5
3. Mummy parade girls and you choose 1.......US$30
4. Girl sit down order drink...........................US$10
5. Tell mummy u take girl back for 1 shot.......US$80
6. Tip Mummy...........................................US $10
7. if u not staying that hotel, need to book 1 room.........US$50

so you go add it all up. and dun forget to tip the girl after the deed.. US$20

The girls there can speak some English so they all talk US$ with you.
Brother deptrai4u,

I like your presentation above, simple, short and straight to the point. I believe all samsters will understand....

Thanks for the guide.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posted2Hanoi View Post
Hope that more Singaporeans can enjoy Hanoi as much as I have. It's not just the sex scene here that is appealing lah!
Miss cheonging BBBJ and local KTVs with you and TP.

Hanoi is boring for short trip ppl.
Old 13-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Hi bros,

Just arrived yesterday afternoon and will be here until Sat for some meetings and to conduct a site inspection for a project in October.

Since i usually travel alone, I would of course come into this site to get acquainted with the scene and if possible meet up with like minded bros for drinks, coffee and partying.

I managed to link up with 2 Fls through another site and after i checked in yesterday FL A sms me that she is ready to meet me, so I gave her my hotel location and we had a one hour session that cost me USD100.

FL A is the petite type, B cup and tight round ass but dark skinned, when she came into my room she just unzip her dress and walk around with her thongs (she didn't wear bra) She speaks english and come to Sillypore a few times a year but she does her trade in Orchard and not Joo Chiat.

The session is like what you might get from a Cat 150 GL girl in Geylang, anyway I wasn't into KC but just want to release my load. She was nice enough to offer me a ride on her scooter to my meeting place but I decline as I need to catch a short nap after the bonking.

FL B called me after dinner and I agree to meet her, but this one quite discreet, will not meet me in my hotel but wants me to go to her house! So I hop into the taxi, called her on the phone and she gives instructions to the taxi driver which took me 20mins to reach an entrance of a dark alley with rows of houses.

Called her again and she gives me a house number to locate, which was quite frustrating for me because it seems the numbers don't run in sequence.

At last I found the number, rang the door bell and this 20plus woman came out to open the door and lead me through the first floor which is an office with rows of computers, we went up to her room on the second floor and it's quite sparsely furnished, one bed, fridge and cupboard with some bags but luckily go AC and fan.

She rented this house and sublet the ground floor to cover her rent, works as a recep in a local company but I did praise her for good command of written and spoken english.

She's the fair type and very voluptuous. After 10mins of small talk we started the session like two lusty animals and after more than an hour she asked me if I'm tired cos she seems like want to go another round. My client smsed me and I told her I gotta go but will meet her again when I'm free. So she called a taxi for me and I went for my late meeting.

I don't have any plans for the next few days, but I would like to meet up with bros here for drinks and get to know more about Hanoi...cheers
Old 13-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
frostdream deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrostdream deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Seniors and Newbies,

This is my first post in this topic. Please dun flame me if I get the procedure wrongly.

I just need to get a few facts straight as I'll be touching down Hanoi near the end of the month and extend my stay there for a few days due to work.

1) Is Melia Hotel located at 44 Ly Thuong Kiet Street "girl friendly" (what I mean is that can I bring a girl to my room?) Although I can try test water with the concierge guy or checking out at the front office guys while checking in, but I hope I can find out more before I am there.

2) I also understand that massage seems to be quite popular there. I was wondering is there any difference from the massage and "tuina" we have here in Sillypore? Does it have special massages like what Land of Smiles have? ie Soap Massage, Korean Shower... etc

3) If my geography and my research is correct, some of the places which is nightlife entertaining and recommended are North of where I'll be staying, is it very far from the Hotel I'm staying and is there any highly recommended places near the hotel I'm staying? (If there is, please just respond accordingly but please do not say it open, I'll PM you guys for more details.)

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation for the time spend in reading my lengthy post and the kind responses and advices that will be bestowed upon me.

If you find my post ridiculous, please just kindly ignore and move on to other posts. Thanks.
Old 13-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostdream View Post

1) Is Melia Hotel located at 44 Ly Thuong Kiet Street "girl friendly" (what I mean is that can I bring a girl to my room?) Although I can try test water with the concierge guy or checking out at the front office guys while checking in, but I hope I can find out more before I am there.
Nope.

Quote:

2) I also understand that massage seems to be quite popular there. I was wondering is there any difference from the massage and "tuina" we have here in Sillypore? Does it have special massages like what Land of Smiles have? ie Soap Massage, Korean Shower... etc
Nope.

Quote:

3) If my geography and my research is correct, some of the places which is nightlife entertaining and recommended are North of where I'll be staying, is it very far from the Hotel I'm staying and is there any highly recommended places near the hotel I'm staying? (If there is, please just respond accordingly but please do not say it open, I'll PM you guys for more details.)
Where you did your research??? All the happening pubs/disco are near your hotel. Search this thread, there are a few highly recommend places to go.
Old 13-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

[QUOTE=frostdream;4840641]Hi Seniors and Newbies,

This is my first post in this topic. Please dun flame me if I get the procedure wrongly.

From one newbie to another one like you: Would you dare to approach a taxi driver and ask him " I want to fuck, I can pay, i can pay you tips, can you find me the most pretty girls? If not pretty no tips" etc

Of course you have to find someone that can understand what you are saying, but you will be brought to many places that are eye opening and probably give you a depth of their local version of vice and also that taxi driver will get to have a better idea what you are looking for.

Just go on an adventure ride, take some risks, you probably may get conned but unlikely you will be killed.

Cheers
Old 18-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

hello all senior and newbis, has been visiting this tread for quite a while and having visit both HCMC & Hanoi every month, i would like to share what bros had be mentioning above.

In Hanoi, having fun is not cheap, and do not expect top service level unless you can speak decent viet. For bros visiting hanoi for short trip or once in a blue moon, don't expect to land and have a good screw, most important fact is, even if you are willing to spend doesn't necessary mean you will get decent services.

Lower your expectation and just take it as an experience, you will enjoy Hanoi.

Personnally, I would like to meet some bros who is stationed here just for TCSS and some chionging session.
Old 18-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ramon;4840802]
Quote:
Hi Seniors and Newbies,

From one newbie to another one like you: Would you dare to approach a taxi driver and ask him " I want to fuck, I can pay, i can pay you tips, can you find me the most pretty girls? If not pretty no tips" etc

Of course you have to find someone that can understand what you are saying, but you will be brought to many places that are eye opening and probably give you a depth of their local version of vice and also that taxi driver will get to have a better idea what you are looking for.

Just go on an adventure ride, take some risks, you probably may get conned but unlikely you will be killed.

Cheers
if you ever try that with a taxi driver, please please write your experience here after that.. surely you won't die but at least please tell us how you lost your wallet and still could not figure out when and who took it. At the same time, you may also want to describe to us about the policeman that suddenly rush into the room and threaten you with all kinds of shit.. and why you think after he has left and the process is over and you think maybe he is NOT a real policeman, just an impostor. Things like that, please write so that the other brothers have the opportunity to hear it 1st hand from you and will not try to do it again.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 18-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster

I will be back in Hanoi next week.... Miss my larling deptrai and chao ang mo.
Old 18-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
me back next week too!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 18-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

for those bro who wana try a fuck a viet in hanoi. near sheraton hotel there are a few bonk houses, charge like VND 500k for a shortie.
Old 19-05-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
me back next week too!

yeh yeh yeh...... i miss u
Old 19-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
frostdream deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrostdream deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Quote:
me back next week too!
I'm actually touching down next week.
Maybe U guys can show me around. ^_^

Naemlo bro, I've got ur number and will call U when I touch down. There's a slight change in date, I'll be touching down 1 day later and leaving one day later as well.

C U soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1