The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-06-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

See today news, likely cannot screw maid indefinitely
Old 02-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
man_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to all

there's announcement on newspapers on FWs at dorms on the scheduled fixed rest off days & rest times in Ph1, Ph2 & Ph3, but No mention for maids' off days.

& hotels are closed for this June mth., rooms are catering to FWs stay during CB. If cases remain good low in Ph1, probably rooms are open at earliest July, when FWs vacate out to their bosses' dorm arrangements.

Worry & concern still
Old 02-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
as for me is opposite, i do my hunting online at the comfort of my laptop or mobile, no time to go hunting outside although i like to try some day...i manage to chat 2 maids during this CB, 1 pinay and 1 indo, getting to meet them this coming Sunday, since no transit room are allow yet, would try to get some hug hug kiss kiss and touch touch...better than staying at home looking at 4 walls....one bro had posted this indo maid picture here before...hope i can score some happening on Sunday...
dude how are u gonna do that when social distancing is still gonna be enforced during this period? its still phase 1 (aka modified cb) this sunday.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by man_sg2000 View Post
there's announcement on newspapers on FWs at dorms on the scheduled fixed rest off days & rest times in Ph1, Ph2 & Ph3, but No mention for maids' off days.

& hotels are closed for this June mth., rooms are catering to FWs stay during CB. If cases remain good low in Ph1, probably rooms are open at earliest July, when FWs vacate out to their bosses' dorm arrangements.

Worry & concern still
maids’ off days have always been the same before, during and after cb. only difference is during cb and now still, maids are encouraged not to go out during off days.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20325 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
I dont do online dating at all...usually i approached them outside...talk a bit and ask for number... a couple of days ago outside lucky plaza ..i manage to get 2 filipina contacts...now chatting with them. One of them message already message me saying "miss you " already and gave me a emoticon kiss together with an emoticon pic of a small heart. The way we talk i already knew the game was on..hehehe....pretty sexy girl with nice figure and a firm ass. 30 years old and not single mum...
You Very The Good Bro
Good Luck To You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-06-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
dude how are u gonna do that when social distancing is still gonna be enforced during this period? its still phase 1 (aka modified cb) this sunday.
bro,
in sg u can do anythings but just dont get caught...my only advise is do it in a smart ways....
Old 03-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
maids’ off days have always been the same before, during and after cb. only difference is during cb and now still, maids are encouraged not to go out during off days.
By spore law, during this CB including phase 1, maids are not allowed to go out to meet friends or go out jalan jalan.
If caught and they could not give favourable reasons, they will be very harshly prosecuted .
Old 03-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
By spore law, during this CB including phase 1, maids are not allowed to go out to meet friends or go out jalan jalan.
If caught and they could not give favourable reasons, they will be very harshly prosecuted .
U see LP last Sunday. Should have went there to fish.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
You Very The Good Bro
Good Luck To You
up you bro
Old 03-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=tnkaki;20030124]anyone bro here knew this pinay maid?
anyone bro have try her?

Sorry, i have not upload photos before....still learning.
Here the photo....

Last edited by tnkaki; 09-06-2020 at 01:02 PM. Reason: poor response and no useful feedback
Old 03-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro,
in sg u can do anythings but just dont get caught...my only advise is do it in a smart ways....
yes agreed. so, u dont get caught ya this sunday heh.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here the photo....

Can do bro....very f88kable.
Old 03-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Bro im shock to find out maids are still entitle to go out regardless cb or phase 1.. their employers just let them out because some wouldnt want to pay the extra money. I guess many bros here still fark the shit out of the maids during cb or now haha. Like some bros said.. u can do anything but dont get caught.
Old 03-06-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Here the photo....

Great catch!
Old 03-06-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20325 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
up you bro :
Kum Sia Bro , Upz You Back

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1