The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
go find 181819
will return u pts tmr cheers
Didn't know you multi nation type hehe

Cock teasing only Bro
Old 26-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys , rarely see me post here in the legal cat 50 thai girls. But boy i had to write an FR on this girl. Went to L18H16 as it was the only house open at 0345HRS. Went in with quite a sian feeling thinking that there would be not good quality girls at this time.

Lo and behold ! The ever friendly OKT said '' Come lah , only got 1 girl now. She today first day work. ''

I thought it was the usual cliche opening to any passing customer. Wow wtf when i saw the girl. She do not even look thai. Fucking look like a 100% chinese girl you would find at zrica. I was gladly taken aback at her looks.

Sop went into her room. Can't wait to devour her. Her skills were normal not bad.. maybe its her first day at work thats why ? I mean everybody gotta be nervous at their first day of work right.

Talked some cock with her.. Totally mesmerized by her looks. Fucking look like local sg girls. She looked even cuter with her braces !! My soft spot man. She complained about my stubs on my face making her itchy when kissing her neck. She do not allow painting. Maybe its me only? Hahah.

Made love in several position felt good. Fucking preety.

Her looks definately made up for her skills. Maybe she needs more time to hone her skills haha.. Asked her is today really her first day? She said yea.. start 4pm to 4am.. Can see maybe true la.. her room got no soft toys nor her picture.. looks really sparse..

Shes number 23.. good bonks all bros!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 27-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
IchigoLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Bee (G15)
Height: 1.64m (Somewhere there)
Homebase: L18H18

Looks -7/10 Look like typical thai woman. Look quite pretty but a bit old.

Body - 7/10 Slim and no significant fats around her tummy.

Tits - 4/10 Enhanced B. I prefer natural.

Shower - 8/10 Chat quite a lot. Good gfe during bath.

Frenching - Frenched a lot during fj.

BBBJ - 8/10 Her hot and cold is quite good.

FJ - 8/10 Hardworking.

Attitude - 8/10 Good gfe experience.

RTF - For her gfe experience, I will.
Old 28-08-2014, 06:28 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Didn't know you multi nation type hehe

Cock teasing only Bro
As long as its pussies i will poke regardless of nationalities, age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Shes number 23.. good bonks all bros!
very gd FR. Will go bonk g23 soon
does she speaks french? provides bbbj?

try 1818 g19 she looks like chinese syt too
Old 29-08-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
As long as its pussies i will poke regardless of nationalities, age

very gd FR. Will go bonk g23 soon
does she speaks french? provides bbbj?

try 1818 g19 she looks like chinese syt too

Good FR please help support upz pts haha.. anyway she dont speak french.. didnt try to have bj.. went to fucking straight

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 29-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fornicate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR, do pardon me if I make any mistakes.

Name: Jane (G10)
Height:~1.6m
Homebase: W14
ExperienceL 2 weeks(according to her)

Looks -6/10

Visited Gland after spending a month overseas. Decided to take a look at this house first since its the first house that I patronised and had a wonderful experience(G12, already left. Fr maybe some other time if anyone interested). So I was thinking maybe I could find another WL of the same standard in the same house.

Upon entering the house, I took a look and with a few girl in, I decided to go with 10 because she looked ok and had decent sized boobs(B at least). However, after seeing her up close in her room, I had a small tinge of regret. Maybe I should have went closer to take a look before choosing. The next regret was after she undressed. Her boobs were definitely an A with slight sagging and pointy dark nips. Woah man, at that point I felt so cheated

Next up was shower. Pretty much SOP and quite rushed. She tried to make some convo though her english was pretty bad.

Body - 5/10 Slightly more meaty than average.

Tits - 3/10 A with slight sagging and pointy dark nips

Catbath: 7.5/10

I would give her a slightly higher score for this section as she definitely put in more effort in this area, with teasing of the thighs/balls(Practically the whole body.) I enjoyed this section and I would say it sort of made up for the other cons I felt on first impression. Felt great when she was sucking the balls man!

CBJ: 6/10 SOP

FJ - 7/10

Didn't last quite long for the FJ cause of the long teasing during the catbath.

Attitude - 7/10

After it ended. Was told to go and shower alone, but oh well wasn't expecting much since she's new.

Overall:
Still a relatively positive experience and the bell rang just on time so I guess it was fine. Would recommend for people who prioritise catbath and are looking for a more relaxed session rather than an intense FJ.

RTF - Probably not since I would rather look for someone with better looks/figure.

PS. When I was watching her dress up I was seriously amazed how she managed to transform those A boobs to look like Bs. Definitely an eye opener
Old 29-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
DesDes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which lorong anf housr lady provide the best bbbj
Old 29-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Didn't really think of writing FRs before but the number of FRs seem to be dropping, so I guess I should share my experience too.

Name: Mini(G09)
Height:~1.6m
House: L18H38
Experience: 5 months

Wasn't about to go back after a not so satisfying session, so after the previous session at W14, I went to relax nearby. After 30mins, I decided to take another walk around. Area became busier than earlier. Several houses I popped by only had 1-2 WLs left.

I was walking past L18H38 and the OKT approached me to take a look inside, so I decided, why not? What I saw was out of my expectations. Sitting there were ~10 WLs, most with their papayas bursting out, most were quite decent looking too. OKT was quite friendly too.

Despite the OKT recommending me several girls, I already had someone else in mind. What caught my attention was the WL squatting down in the tank, fixing her make up with the mirror on the desk. For bros who can't visualise what I'm trying to describe, basically, all I could see was her face(Her body was blocked by the desk, I couldn't even see her no.). So when the the OKT asked me again, I was quite hesitant to pick her since she was fixing her makeup and the OKT didn't recommend her(I thought she was on break or something.) But, its not everyday you see a WL that you like on sight. So I pointed over and said "Her". He said "Ok, no.9"

Looks 8.5/10
Definitely one of the prettiest WLs I have seen, has the feel of an OL. As mentioned, I picked her just by looking at her face. Even up close in the room, she looked damn pretty and her skin looks flawless.

Body - 7/10
Suitable figure for her height. Good distribution

Tits - 8/10
C cups. Not sure if enhanced or not but definitely looks firm and felt soft to touch(I like!). Light brown puffy nips.

Shower: 7.5/10
Shower was quite good, throughly washed my body, front and back. Even gave me Listrine to rinse my mouth. At this point I thought maybe she allowed frenching since she wanted me to rinse my mouth.

Catbath: 6/10
Slightly lacking and rushed compare to the previous WL from W14.

CBJ: 6/10
SOP

FJ - 7/10
Quite accommodating to a few positions, with a bit of moaning in between.

Kissing: No Frenching, only a few light pecks.

Attitude - 7/10
Would rate attitude a 7, because after we were done, she was trying to get me to book a 2nd session but I said next time(Already 2nd bonk) A bit playful though! After leaving then I realised it has only been 20mins. Would have been great if there was some cuddling after the FJ

Same as with W14G10 was told to go and shower alone after.

GFE: 5/10
Felt a bit commercial and mechanical!

Overall:
Relatively positive experience, didn't take note of the time and sort of got shortchanged. Would recommend for people who are looking for a WL with a pretty face and decent figure.

RTF: Probably Yes, to test if the GFE increases.

Had to shorten from 3.6k to 3k chars cause of mod.
Old 30-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
freeman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lor 18 House 32, No 7

When I see her she have a model look and a lean body. So I ask for No 7

Once in the room she helped me with my shirt and pants while of course I help her with her 1 piece dress and her panties .She have a pair of nice firm B cup breast and after everything was off from our body, we proceed for shower. During the shower, she cleaned me up from head to toe.

We proceed to bed after shower and she gave me a wonderful lick from my nipple to my little brother and no need to say much, she did a BJ on me. The BJ was the best that I ever tried and trust me, she was dam good with her tongue!!!!! I nearly cum during the BJ but luckily I hold on firmly to my bullet.
I couldn’t wait any longer so I asked her to fuck immediately and after that, she was on top of me riding me like a cowgirl. After which, we were in doggie position and finally I release in missionary position.

So sad that I had to leave but guess that is normal for a girl who service standard is so high and hardworking to have customers one after another.

Summary:

Age 23

Looks: 8.5/10

Body: 8/10 (Very lean and very fair skin)

Boobs: 8/10 (firm boobs with nice small light brown nipples)

BJ: 8/10 (Good used of tongue and momentum to create extreme pleasure)

FJ: 9/10 (very willing to please in all positions)

GF: 9/10 (She give me the girlfriend feel even thou it is Cat50. She keep giving me a smile throughout the session)

RTF : Of course as she give me the best girl friend feel and good service.
Old 30-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornicate View Post
Didn't really think of writing FRs before...
this statement, i no wonder no. of fr is dropping...
Old 30-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
this statement, i no wonder no. of fr is dropping...
Oh well, at least I started Not a regular cheongster though, so not many chances to write FRs also.
Old 30-08-2014, 04:50 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Good FR please help support upz pts haha.. anyway she dont speak french.. didnt try to have bj.. went to fucking straight
Speaks Tamil & cbj big turn off leh
Let me go tame & train her
Old 30-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornicate View Post
Oh well, at least I started.
yes thats the spirit , up u ...
Old 30-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It seems that lately WLs in Cat50 Thai houses have changed their SOP.
My last few visits to various houses have ended up with CBJ (insisted by the WLs) and shower alone after the deed is done. No more BBBJ or shower together and also no more DFK, at most only light pecks.

While I can understand the cessation of AJ provided by the WLs due to AV enforcement but why the downgrade of the other services?
Old 31-08-2014, 03:49 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
It seems that lately WLs in Cat50 Thai houses have changed their SOP.
My last few visits to various houses have ended up with CBJ (insisted by the WLs) and shower alone after the deed is done. No more BBBJ or shower together and also no more DFK, at most only light pecks.

While I can understand the cessation of AJ provided by the WLs due to AV enforcement but why the downgrade of the other services?
lor 18 h18 still offers fire/ice BBBJ, frenching and shower together
Enjoy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1