The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 988 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4498 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Today RTM/F my favourite ML

Ke Le
She is 100% in this horny ML category.

Imagine this lady milking you and giving u to piak piak
TikTok big boobs chio bu

Ke Le
Old 24-09-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser007 View Post
This was only by sheer coincidence

I have a regular ML for JG. Been to her three times. Usually she would charge a little extra, open the shirt and let me squeeze. Followed by HJ That's it.

This time I went pretty late and I was the last customer for the day. And for some reason this was the first time she was wearing skirt and not full pants. Towards the end of the massage when she offered to open her shirt, I said yes as usual.

Since she was in a skirt I just tried my luck touching her at the south most likely hoping that she would stop me, but she didnt. I slightly moved her underwear inches to side and got one finer in the hole and started moving in and out slowly, she turned wet in few seconds. She then told me she has not cum for months.

The next thing she told me was with that with little top up she will fully undress and wants me to finger her. I said yes and she locked the door outside, undressed herself in rush and lied on the bed and gave me instructions on the best angles to finger her. Holy cow. Her she is lying with her legs wide open and I am sitting next to her private part and she is instructing me to finger her.

The fingering and moaning went on for almost 10 minutes and are moaning was turning louder and louder. I didnt had a protection with me and neither did she so I could not put my shaft in sadly. And finally when she was done I saw little white discharge out of her south.

After this since I didnt finish she asked me to lie down and strocked till I errupted too.

Usually the man leaves happy after a massage session, but this time it was a win-win for both parties.

---
I dont mind sharing contact but my PM message limit is very small so it might be full.

---

If you appreciate my effort in writing this detailed review you may give me some points.
Thanks
Hi bro. Have up u and u. 🙂 hope to hear from u soon.
Old 25-09-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Today RTM/F my favourite ML

Ke Le
She is 100% in this horny ML category.

Imagine this lady milking you and giving u to piak piak
TikTok big boobs chio bu

Ke Le
Upped you for sharing your contact list.
Old 25-09-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
Upped you for sharing your contact list.
Welcome bro, return u with my humble points. I will share with u if I got more "discovery"
Old 25-09-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Welcome bro, return u with my humble points. I will share with u if I got more "discovery"
Sure bro, btw i tried Fiona last week. not very good leh.
but her other 2 housemates look tasty. Saw the 2 of them in nighties when i went shower.

Last edited by dumdum; 25-09-2023 at 02:33 PM. Reason: edit
Old 25-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
Sure bro, btw i tried Fiona last week. not very good leh.
but her other 2 housemates look tasty. Saw the 2 of them in nighties when i went shower.

Ah your good is = JG? massage? Service? Or Piak piak (horny)?
Hahahaha

I haven't try the other 2. I saw one of them ya quite piakable
Old 25-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Went to Ke Le last Wednesday night around 930pm . Jg and teasing was ok but she was using her phone replying to texts most of the time . Don’t know is i sway or what . Other than that it was a ok session . Won’t rtf though .
Old 25-09-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Went to Ke Le last Wednesday night around 930pm . Jg and teasing was ok but she was using her phone replying to texts most of the time . Don’t know is i sway or what . Other than that it was a ok session . Won’t rtf though .
Yup some bros complain that too. Not just you. I never give her chance to use phone one, coz I request her do alot things. Hahahaha. Maybe for SM players but again she is still worth trying.
Old 25-09-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 3
cruiser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycruiser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This was only by sheer coincidence

I have a regular ML for JG. Been to her three times. Usually she would charge a little extra, open the shirt and let me squeeze. Followed by HJ That's it.

This time I went pretty late and I was the last customer for the day. And for some reason this was the first time she was wearing skirt and not full pants. Towards the end of the massage when she offered to open her shirt, I said yes as usual.

Since she was in a skirt I just tried my luck touching her at the south most likely hoping that she would stop me, but she didnt. I slightly moved her underwear inches to side and got one finer in the hole and started moving in and out slowly, she turned wet in few seconds. She then told me she has not cum for months.

The next thing she told me was with that with little top up she will fully undress and wants me to finger her. I said yes and she locked the door outside, undressed herself in rush and lied on the bed and gave me instructions on the best angles to finger her. Holy cow. Her she is lying with her legs wide open and I am sitting next to her private part and she is instructing me to finger her.

The fingering and moaning went on for almost 10 minutes and are moaning was turning louder and louder. I didnt had a protection with me and neither did she so I could not put my shaft in sadly. And finally when she was done I saw little white discharge out of her south.

After this since I didnt finish she asked me to lie down and strocked till I errupted too.

Usually the man leaves happy after a massage session, but this time it was a win-win for both parties.

---
I dont mind sharing contact but my PM message limit is very small so it might be full.

---

If you appreciate my effort in writing this detailed review you may give me some points.
Thanks

My apologies in case I missed any of your PMs since I am getting a lot of requests.

You may PM me again after a while. My inbox is pretty full.
Old 25-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My apologies in case I missed any of your PMs since I am getting a lot of requests.

Care to share?
Old 26-09-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
oldman376 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Bros pls kindly share contact and $$$. Thanks
Old 27-09-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

Any Brudders have good recommendation for massage in apartment? Prefer 2xHJ. Kum Sia
Old 27-09-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Any Brudders have good recommendation for massage in apartment? Prefer 2xHJ. Kum Sia
Lol this is horny thread. 2 HJ where got enough?
Old 27-09-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1973 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Not sure if anyone remember Crystal formerly from HML & purvis spa? She was one he'll of a horny ml...lost her contact however...so many stories about her...
Old 27-09-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Not sure if anyone remember Crystal formerly from HML & purvis spa? She was one he'll of a horny ml...lost her contact however...so many stories about her...
Nope. Haha that spa for perverts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread