The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

:now trendy to post 3 replies daily...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-12-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The new airport heard in 2010...but still barren land...TSN expamsion not even put to use yet...

Normal schedule in Wetnam,

The authorities start to say "maybe we will need a new airpork cos too packed liao"

Wait 3 years later.

"Okay lets build a new airpork"

Wait 3 years later.

"Okay lets call for tender"

Wait 3 years later.

"Lets decide who to award"

Wait 3 years later"

"Lets start building the airpork"

Wait 3 years later.

Actual project starts................wait 5 years later to complete.

Total project timeframe = 20 years

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How to challenge you....you SGM surely right...

Cumming from the Transcended Being himself......... honoured honoured

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I predicted he won back feb this year...nobody believe me...i won many bets if i wagered....

How to challenge you, you the DBKTB surely right.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-12-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
:now trendy to post 3 replies daily...

Loctor says 3 posts a day keeps the loctor away.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-12-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You opposite, flight there is low morale, you go there is to go ulu province feed mosquitoes while we go there to cheong thats why cumming back you happy like fark
Senior SS08, I will be going HCM in mid Dec alone for about 6 days.
newbie in cheonging scene in HCM. Can you show me where are the ca phe om, bia om, bom bom shops and where to tabao vb back to ks? (but I staying in a girl un-friendly ks)
Old 02-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Actual project starts................wait 5 years later to complete.

Total project timeframe = 20 years

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...by then i may not be around anymore...

Old 02-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
what kind of being also ordinary human being...

Old 02-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
what kind of being also ordinary human being...

Old 02-12-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
How to challenge you, you the DBKTB surely right.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...my Americano friend this morning flew in from USA after half a year...he was a Democrat...he was totally flabbergasted becos Clinton lost and back in Feb, he was so sure Clinton will win...but I told him the result will be a Republican President...

Old 02-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Loctor says 3 posts a day keeps the loctor away.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
new word "loctor"...from SGM...

Old 02-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Senior SS08, I will be going HCM in mid Dec alone for about 6 days.
newbie in cheonging scene in HCM. Can you show me where are the ca phe om, bia om, bom bom shops and where to tabao vb back to ks? (but I staying in a girl un-friendly ks)
sounded so fake...haha...so long you hua hee jiu hor...

Old 02-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Vietnam quashes currency replacement rumor

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 12/01/2016 10:30 GMT + 7

The State Bank of Vietnam has issued a public warning denying false allegations that the country’s central bank plans to replace the existing currency with a new one.

Rumors of the swap began circulating last week, sparking fear amongst the public and triggering small-scale bank runs in some localities.

In the south-central province of Phu Yen, people rushed to withdraw money from local banks to purchase foreign currency and gold in fear of losing their assets once the currency swap took effect.

“Such a rumor is totally groundless and malicious,” Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam Dao Minh Tu said at a government meeting on Tuesday.

Tu cautioned the public against acting on such unfounded information.
“Introducing new currency is related to the national monetary security,” he said. “Our economy is in stable development so we should stay vigilant against such malicious reports.”

Nguyen Van Han, director of the central bank’s branch in Phu Yen, also rejected the rumor on Wednesday, calling on local residents to keep calm and avoid spreading the false information.

“We are working with relevant agencies to identify and punish the rumor-maker,” he said.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Vietnam province equips police with 100 motorbikes to aid crime fighting

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 12/01/2016 14:03 GMT + 7

Police in the southern Vietnamese province of Binh Duong have been granted 100 brand new motorcycles to facilitate their crime-fighting efforts.

The provincial People’s Committee presented the police department with 100 Honda Winners, a 150cc manual motorbike, to aid in their fight against crime in the province.

Funded by the local budget, the vehicles, suitable for both patrols and high-speed chases, carried a total expense estimated at over VND4.3 billion (US$198,304).

According to the Binh Duong administration, the local security situation has become increasingly complicated as workers and immigrants from other provinces begin to overwhelm the local population.

The new vehicles are expected to assist local law enforcement and reduce theft and robbery in the area.

During a ceremony, the motorbikes were distributed to criminal police units, anti-drug units, and district level police stations throughout the province.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 2

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 12/02/2016 08:47 GMT + 7

Good morning from Vietnam!

Politics

-- Disciplinary actions were on Thursday demanded by Vietnam’s Central Inspection Commission on a number of senior officials and Party bodies linked to the wrongdoings by ex-provincial leader Trinh Xuan Thanh, former chairman of PetroVietnam Construction JSC (PVC), whose leadership drove the company from a successful contractor to a loss-making enterprise.

Society

-- More than VND8.5 trillion (US$379.46 million) will be spent on improving climate resistance and sustainable livelihoods of Vietnam’s Mekong Delta region, according a new project initiated on Thursday by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.

-- Judges in Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday started wearing a new black robe with colored linings to preside over cases, following a directive letter from the People’s Supreme Court of Vietnam.

-- Vietnam’s Ministry of Transport on Thursday announced that it would scrap an earlier circular requiring car driving license holders to switch to a new design of the license by the end of 2016 or risk having to retake the driving test.

Lifestyle

-- Vietnam’s traditional religious practice of worshipping mother goddesses has been recognized as an intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO during a Thursday meeting of the organization’s Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage in Ethiopia.

Business

-- Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PVN) on Thursday announced their discovery of a new oil reservoir while conducting test drills on Bach Ho – 47 exploration well off Vietnam’s coast the day before. The reservoir’s oil and gas flows are calculated at 610 and 110,000 cubic meters per day, respectively.

-- Traditional lottery companies in southern Vietnam is looking to introduce a new type of lottery to improve their competitiveness in the face of rocketing popularity of computerized lottery Mega 6/45 by state-owned Vietlott, according to Do Quang Vinh, chairman of the Southern Lottery Council.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1