The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 30-04-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Chiming here!

Recently texted a girl I met on social media app many years ago. Long story short, she got married and one day our convo started getting dirty.... she told me her husband has very Low sex drive so I jokingly said I can help you with that.

Next thing I know, I drove down to her place and she gave me a out of the world bj in the MSCP. She swallowed my cum and went back to her husband 🥶
Old 30-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

bro, ho sey bo.. been a while since we chatted.

I cant agree more... the 80/20.... 80 per cent make the most noise. in fact, those super rich one are always nicer and more humane..

That's why i said, i am damn lucky to be able to honk her.. an attractive MILF and always hungry... I shared my experience with her in one of the threads b4... she is adventurous and willing to try in car, outdoor, family theme ktv room etc.

damn memorable
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
brudder... most of the time, those hao lian got money one dun really have money...

those that abit kiam kar nah will be sibei rich.. i meet many liao but never bonk any
Old 30-04-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
AmpsEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
Chiming here!

Recently texted a girl I met on social media app many years ago. Long story short, she got married and one day our convo started getting dirty.... she told me her husband has very Low sex drive so I jokingly said I can help you with that.

Next thing I know, I drove down to her place and she gave me a out of the world bj in the MSCP. She swallowed my cum and went back to her husband 🥶
Those lonely married ladies are the best, horny and want to please hehe
Old 01-05-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kumskull65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bo can share contact will reward u for that contact .
Old 03-05-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Realtimequote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some girls over the years
1) new colleague who join the team. Clicked with her and brought her one night out to fat cow for dinner after a few months of guiding her at work. Ended up at H81 after that. Apparently she felt bad that I spent quite a bit and she has to give me something in return. I left the company shortly after.

2) chick met at a Christmas party. Chatted up this girl, nothing happened that night. Asked her out for dinner another day, ended up at her place for drinks. CIP for another couple of times.

3) big boss secretary in my company. Clicked with her and found out she's divorced. Husband took custody of the kid. Asked her to my house for dinner after that and CIP. Was my FB for a few months and the sex was amazing.

4) friend of a friend. Met at a poker game, she sent me home as it was along the way. Asked her if she wanna eat hotpot before going home since it's near my place. I was already tipsy after quite a bit of whisky at the poker game, and decided to ask if she wanna come up to hang out to my place. Didn't expect her to agree readily and continued for a few more times.

5) picked up a girl outside mrt station. Asked her for dinner the next day and she ended in my bed before the night ended.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Odry68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow excellent encounters bro Realtimequote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
ahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realtimequote View Post
1) new colleague who join the team. Clicked with her and brought her one night out to fat cow for dinner after a few months of guiding her at work. Ended up at H81 after that. Apparently she felt bad that I spent quite a bit and she has to give me something in return. I left the company shortly after.

2) chick met at a Christmas party. Chatted up this girl, nothing happened that night. Asked her out for dinner another day, ended up at her place for drinks. CIP for another couple of times.

3) big boss secretary in my company. Clicked with her and found out she's divorced. Husband took custody of the kid. Asked her to my house for dinner after that and CIP. Was my FB for a few months and the sex was amazing.

4) friend of a friend. Met at a poker game, she sent me home as it was along the way. Asked her if she wanna eat hotpot before going home since it's near my place. I was already tipsy after quite a bit of whisky at the poker game, and decided to ask if she wanna come up to hang out to my place. Didn't expect her to agree readily and continued for a few more times.

5) picked up a girl outside mrt station. Asked her for dinner the next day and she ended in my bed before the night ended.

Very envy u bro, must be very yandao
Old 04-05-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Quote:

You should be very handsome or charming.. good for you!
Old 04-05-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:

Bro, u must be very handsome and tall, like Korea Oppa.....
Old 04-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Do share more on number 5. Sounds interesting
Old 04-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1829 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
as a peasant, i would never thought to be acquainted with a millionnaire and we became FB for a year or so..

I knew she was doing well, small business owner and she lead a frugal life, stay HDB, drive a COE car and the most expensive stuff on her was a worn out LV bag. I thought she earned enough just to lead daily life.

boy, i was wrong... the first tell tale sign was 1. priority queue in bank... and during the last CNY, we exchanged small angpao and she gave me a private client red packaging.. (give-away sign 2).

towards the last few months of our r/s, she became open to me, and told me her bank balance... >$10million sitting across few banks..

i was stunned for someone, who eat simple, dislike fine dining or restuarants... and everytime we go out, H81 or Frangance will do it. i expect her taste to be higher but she did not...

sex with her was memorable...
there are lots of them in SG... met quite a number of them (with at least 7 figure savings in bank) -

most of them are
1) Single
2) Lives alone
3) lives simple, no expensive reno, no expensive bag (maybe 1 or 2 max)
4) independent

tell-tale signs - they are willing to spend on certain things (esp on healthy living stuff)
- skin care
- household appliances
- food stuff
- yes and like what fellow samster says, there are small tell-tale signs if you are observant

Over the years, i met quite a number of them, nice simple women. for some reasons, majority of them are Malaysians (either sg citizens or PR now)
Old 04-05-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
gankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wonderful man !!
Old 07-05-2021, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Unrevealedbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) One of my ex gf few years back. The kind of puppy love gf which never done before anything. Chatted her up on social media to catch up with her but somehow after two weeks we met up and we ended up screwing over and over again for the next 11 months. One of my longest fwb and we were both attached that time. She literally told me it’s more exciting that way. Wth

2) Using wechat people nearby. Chatted up a China milf and she was 12 years older than I am. Initially it was a pretty healthy conversation and we decided to meet for dinner. We made it very clear nothing hanky panky. Met her up at night she she told me she’s divorced and lonely in singapore. Decided to be a nice guy and hear her out. When back to the car she suddenly cried so I tried to hug her but she said no coming near and feels upset cause she’s tired of life in singapore. Played the nice guy and send her home. Decided to be a good friend in case she really do something foolish.

From then on I started sharing my adventure and she hear me out on my sex life and we became really good friends. One day I received a text out of the blue “I’m horny” in less than 30 mins I rushed down and gave her a hell of a time and we continued for 3 months.

3) This was the most unexpected one. A friend’s ex gf. We were quite close when she was with my friend. Subsequently they broke up and naturally we no longer hear about each other. One day I received a tinder match with no photos. I didn’t even know why I swipe right probably swiped too fast sometimes. Next thing I know she knew my name and tell me about how much she wanna know I’m good with my eating pussy skills.

For a moment I thought some ex fwb playing prank until she asked me out. Very worried and skeptical but still curiosity took over me and went ahead. When she appeared I got a shock of my life. My friend shared with her that I’m good on bed and how I teach him how to pleasure her. She had been hoping she can do it with me once cause my friend didn’t pleasured her well like what I’ve shared with him. Didnt control well, checked in at a good hotel and we started fucking like mad. Lasted for 5 months.
Old 07-05-2021, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Continuing my record keeping....

#23 - a Chinese exchange teacher who was the replacement teacher of #10
This happened around April, 2018.
I was again looking around in the WeChat nearby feature and added her.
She said she is here on an exchange teacher program and I knew immediately because I had added a few of these Chinese teachers before and knew that there were about a handful of them here.

The first meet was at a craft beer restaurant.
I offered to pick her up as she had not bought a car then, but she said a friend with send her.
She was 26 years old then, long hair, very slim, face was just ok, overall B- grade.
We ate, talked and had a beer/cider, and proceed to an ice-cream shop next door after dinner.
I paid for the meal while she paid for the ice-cream.

I sent her home and was shocked when I realized she lived in the same house as my #10 ons. - She was the replacement teacher of #10 when her 2 years contract was completed and returned to China.
I had never been inside the house.
She had another lady house mate living in the house as well.

We met a second time at her friend's house where she cooked for the house owner (an American man & his wife) and another Chinese teacher renting at that house.
She is a good cook and we also played board game afterwards.
I sent her home afterwards and she invited me into her house as I helped her carry some leftover food.
She showed me around the house and her room. - We kept quiet as she doesn't want to disturb her housemate whom she didn't have a good relationship with.

Before leaving, we had a goodbye hug and I started my attack protocol. - Hugged a bit longer and tried to kiss her.
She responded lightly only and I continued to kiss her neck and earlobes.
She didn't reject and I pushed her onto the sofa and continued the attack.
However, she stopped me when I wanted to proceed further, maybe because her housemate was in her room and she doesn't want to be caught bringing a man home. - You know how gossips will spread in her exchange teacher circle.

The next day, she sent me a text telling me not to get the wrong idea and that she already has a boyfriend.
I said sure and we continue as friends.

Just a week later, I invited her to hangout in my apartment.
We bought take-out food and I make her my famous Singapore style kopi and Thai milk tea.
She talked about how her parents wanted her to remain in her hometown while she is a big city girl and wanted to see the world. - She cried and I hugged her.
While going to take a pee, I also turned on my spy camera and had it pointed to my bed.

Part 2 to be continued.............
Old 07-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Continuing my record keeping....

#23 - The next day, she sent me a text telling me not to get the wrong idea and that she already has a boyfriend...I said sure and we continue as friends.

Just a week later, I invited her to hangout in my apartment.
We bought take-out food and I make her my famous Singapore style kopi and Thai milk tea.
She talked about how her parents wanted her to remain in her hometown while she is a big city girl and wanted to see the world. - She cried and I hugged her.
While going to take a pee, I also turned on my spy camera and had it pointed to my bed.

Part 2 to be continued.............
Wow !...bro Neoguri, damn sexciting...can't wait to know wat happened after tis ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1