The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 05-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Contemplating to try Oasis Spa. Any feedback on that? Thanks.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Andytan88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Contemplating to try Oasis Spa. Any feedback on that? Thanks.
Dun waste time and money. They will try to up sell the hot oil or prostate massage. Otherwise will say the door cannot close fully and all sorts of excuses. All asking for 2B min
Old 05-01-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andytan88888 View Post
Dun waste time and money. They will try to up sell the hot oil or prostate massage. Otherwise will say the door cannot close fully and all sorts of excuses. All asking for 2B min
Thanks for sharing bro. Like that don't waste time
Old 05-01-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Last night, being the last day of the year, I needed a nice release to end off 2023.
Decided to drop by to visit 25yo Viet Lili @ Upper Thomson.
The last time I fed her was about mid November.

High GFE, very good oil massage. In the post massage time, she stripped today, and two totally naked adults just hugged tightly and then petted and caressed each other.
Natural A+ boobs, totally shaven at the bottom, and very responsive to foreplay.
Boom Boom time was wonderful, as she is tight and wet.
Released a huge load - thanks for the authentic Thai JG treatment by ShaNiu that I had the day before.

While people only talked about Jenny thus far, Viet Lili @ Upper Thomson is another gem in the making.
Total damage is just a tad more than 3 Berries.
Nice reco.
Young fresh n tight. Her package with gfe has make me addicted.
Old 07-01-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Happened to be at Sin Ming area. Use wechat and search nearby, found someone name "糖豆豆". Anyone know is she ML? Quite chio le, added her wechat but no response.
Old 07-01-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
larrywoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
tried jenny at this upper thompson outlet.

location is neighborhood area, easy parking, a bit of walking for mrt.
heavy foot traffic outside the shop so need to have thick skin or time your entry. but turns out they have a backdoor so you can enter from the back.

its a curtain joint with shared toilet. nothing much to say about cleaniness, and no privacy given how the sound travels.

jenny originally asked if i wanted to do massage first to which i agreed. went to shower while listening to some nice background music of piak piak. came back and she suddenly say decided to create music with me first.

honestly, i thought that samsters here were exaggerating her looks but she was really a cute viet syt with a great body. really cannot complain, you can hardly find better. nice and chatty too, mix between simple english and chinese, great personality.

i assisted to strip her and roamed her body. smooth n totally shaven. she started me off with a sloppy suction for a good few minutes before capping. did a few positions and made her sing while i played the drums together before finishing off in doggy.

after shower she said no more time for massage. probably got other appointment. a little bit disappointed but nonetheless satisfied. left out the backdoor and took the longkang footpath out.

Looks: 10/10 (20s, good complexion syt)
Massage: NA
Body: 9/10 (smooth skin, great butt, little belly)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural heavy c, thick brown nips)
BJ: 8/10 (good effort, but will cap you after getting hard)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating, good effort to ride you, might seem a bit shy because shes trying to keep quiet)

may want to bring your own cap, the one provided was thick and hard to feel anything.

RTF: yes if im in the area.

edit: i realised she has another thread under a different name, but is mentioned here as jenny.
Can you share Jenny contact ?
Old 08-01-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Came across this spa on wechat in Thomson called Beauty Goddess and saw that they have a ML listed as from Japan. As doubtful as I am, I would still like to know if anyone have visited this joint and tried this particular ML before? btw, all their photos looked highly PSed.
Old 08-01-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41089 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Came across this spa on wechat in Thomson called Beauty Goddess and saw that they have a ML listed as from Japan. As doubtful as I am, I would still like to know if anyone have visited this joint and tried this particular ML before? btw, all their photos looked highly PSed.
This one has been mention once
But no one give info
The MLs look good in their FB

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32734570
Old 08-01-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Yeah she says she from Japan, but you look at her feel like not really. She insists with passport and all. When you see and talk to her you will feel the same and not believe. Perhaps born there but not actual Japanese heritage? That's my opinion. Yes she can speak a bit of Jap too, but I wouldn't say it is fluent as I myself could speak and she struggled abit. Photo discount 20%, still looks okay.

Her massage not that great, and extras really depend on chemistry. Standard pricing.
Old 08-01-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Yeah she says she from Japan, but you look at her feel like not really. She insists with passport and all. When you see and talk to her you will feel the same and not believe. Perhaps born there but not actual Japanese heritage? That's my opinion. Yes she can speak a bit of Jap too, but I wouldn't say it is fluent as I myself could speak and she struggled abit. Photo discount 20%, still looks okay.

Her massage not that great, and extras really depend on chemistry. Standard pricing.
Thanks for the info bro. I thought so too. Was guessing maybe a PRC who had worked in Japan before and speaks a little bit of Jap then markets herself as Japanese. Seems like can give this place a miss.
Old 09-01-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post

Likely she just had half a japanese parent. And now using this 'from japan' to sell herself. Very skinny, no front no back. Massage no strength, but when it come to sensual she is quite ok.
Old 09-01-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
blastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just choose j*ssie la, prettiest and boobs so squeezable
Old 09-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
dettol1199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried P**e S** at gold hill? Saw one S****a looks quite yummy
Old 09-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blastedoxy View Post
Just choose j*ssie la, prettiest and boobs so squeezable
Hers really no horse run!
Old 09-01-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Miss Regent Spa was a convenient location...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1