The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by engrybird View Post
Noticed a new friend there with Dior yesterday. But paiseh to ask right after the session with Dior. Anybody got the contact? Looking for some more healing too. Haha
Was there yesterday trying my luck with the other joint but not sure if my regularly still there or busy, as didn't see them around (I usually don't like to make booking, prefer to try my luck). Walk pass Dior joint and ask for the rate, was told $58 and I asked no more $50 which I just here 3 weeks ago with Lina. She replied that now the Boss insist $58 liao. Hmmm the ML are all there beating mosquitoes lor, still wanna increase the price!!! Decided not to give in. Proceed to Lavender area to try my luck with my other regular there. Again no luck, and while walking around, saw a very young viet smiling at me, and look kinda sweet, so just give her a try despite have doubt about her massage skill. Turn out her massage skill really soso, but the gf feeling was damn strong and quite fun. Overall her selling point was her youthfulness and the feel been touched by a young girl, which look like poly student. After the session, pay her $50 for service and she was so happy which make you feel like money well spent.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
zenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
Heal what 🤣🤣
What are you all thinking. Heal my backache and also my emotional damage from work.
Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold

This lady W will heal and tease you from neck to nipps to body and finally shack it out of u. 🫨

Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Putorious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
This lady W will heal and tease you from neck to nipps to body and finally shack it out of u. 🫨

Can share location/contact?
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 16
amaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to behold

Found this lady at Farrer park area. Nearer to Sam Leong. Her teasing is top-tier. She used be at CP, then went to a few shops after that. She also taught her colleagues the teasing skills she have. Her damage is reasonable as well 🙏🏻

Will be sharing to bros carefully as to protect this gem.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4878 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya View Post
Found this lady at Farrer park area. Nearer to Sam Leong. Her teasing is top-tier. She used be at CP, then went to a few shops after that. She also taught her colleagues the teasing skills she have. Her damage is reasonable as well 🙏🏻

Can share with me 😀😀
Old Today, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
curiously18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya View Post

Hi bro, can share with me please? Thanks! 🙏🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1