The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 23-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
crossmenot90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrossmenot90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Was in Rome for about 3 days... Saw this cute PRC girl on the bus and chit chat with her. Turns out she was on a solo backpacking trip like me so i invited her to join me on the next day. So the 2nd day we went up to this fortress like structure and as you can guess the wind damn strong up there. She happens to wear a long dress but the wind too strong her whole dress flip up covering her face, allowing me to get a good look for like 2 seconds. A pity she was wearing baggy safety pants that I initially thought was like granny panties. Damn paiseh but sibeh dick raising experience for me. Come to think of it... That was my first upskirt experience. And sadly i not handsome enough to go another further. But still a fond memory. Should have snap a shot with my camera but i too stunned at that time
Old 23-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
he123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw colleague zg the other day pinky lacy.
Old 23-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by livergreen View Post
I was on an ANA flight to Tokyo some time ago, I was visiting the toilet and some young jap chick didn't lock the door, so I opened up and saw her seated down, hairy bush and all. Both of us tio stunned for 20 secs, I was clearly staring and embarrassed. Quickly closed the door and waited outside for her to finish her business and come out. She was smiling, bowing sheepishly when she exited. I spent a full 15 mins wanking to her image in the toilet.
If you happen to fly on one of the 787 aircrafts, good luck!
I'm surprised she didn't scream, 20 secs in that position is a long time
Old 24-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
CrashDummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
This pic reminds me of an encounter i once had at a shoe shop in chinatown. The ang moh lady was sitting down trying a pair of shoes and she was not wearing a bra and in a white blouse covering her chest area only. You could see her whole B cup boobs just standing beside her.
Lucky guy
Old 24-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
mikelan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During Cny I manage to spot a nipslip while giving my cousin sister a shoulder massage with her sitting on the floor. I guess when I massage her shoulder I tend to push the bra strap to the front and loosen the bra cup

Lasted for a good 10 minutes
Old 24-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

CrashDumby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This pic reminds me of an encounter i once had at a shoe shop in chinatown. The ang moh lady was sitting down trying a pair of shoes and she was not wearing a bra and in a white blouse covering her chest area only. You could see her whole B cup boobs just standing beside her.
Lucky guy
Old 24-02-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6022 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
What a sight that greeted me when i was stepping out of my car in a multstorey carpark. Just as I was turning round, what greeted me was a lady back facing me in a black dress bending over looking at her tyres. Just nice i was one level down and lo and behold I have full sight of her cream color panty and a faint outline of her camel toe.
wow bro whose avatar looks like a monster You are such a lucky man ! To be able to catch this kind of jaw dropping zaogeng with cameltoe ! Have been trying to see if there are any girls zaogenging during lunch but they all never give you a chance to see anything but shadows only maybe. Sigh
Old 25-02-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Was at the bus stop this am saw this Ang moh lady standing her shirt in between her buttons got a big lobang can see her bra sadly is those biege ah Ma bra. Lasted for 10mins v shiok
Old 25-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
wow bro whose avatar looks like a monster You are such a lucky man ! To be able to catch this kind of jaw dropping zaogeng with cameltoe ! Have been trying to see if there are any girls zaogenging during lunch but they all never give you a chance to see anything but shadows only maybe. Sigh
it was pure luck that i was where i was, apparently i think the few ladies were looking at one of the tyres cos i think maybe it was getting flat. One of them actually squat down but her direction of opening was away from me This one thou she just bend over and that lifted the back of her dress up exposing her full glory to me. But i couldn't really just stand there and look it would be too obvious as i was just one level down. Come to think of it when i went back to my car, i could have sat in my car and adjusted my side mirrors to enjoy the full show. But it was good while it lasted.
Old 25-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6022 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
it was pure luck that i was where i was, apparently i think the few ladies were looking at one of the tyres cos i think maybe it was getting flat. One of them actually squat down but her direction of opening was away from me This one thou she just bend over and that lifted the back of her dress up exposing her full glory to me. But i couldn't really just stand there and look it would be too obvious as i was just one level down. Come to think of it when i went back to my car, i could have sat in my car and adjusted my side mirrors to enjoy the full show. But it was good while it lasted.
Thank you senior bro for elaborating more on this exciting zaogeng experience of yours and sharing it with us We may only be able to catch a glimse of such sexciting views only once in a blue moon.

Like one bro says, that it is going to be a trend for girls to want to zaogeng to guys but sigh, most girls are still very protective about letting their underwear be seen by guys even though they know they are wearing short mini skirts that hardly covers their ass and chances of zaogeng are very high if they are careless when sitting down or getting up from their seats. One example is what one sis here did by wearing safety pants underneath her skirt as a layer of protection and precaution against zaogeng in case strong wind blows up her short mini skirt !

Have just discovered how OLs in buses protect themselves against zaogeng by observing them a few times on the way to work. What they do is to slide their buttocks and legs gradually downwards to the edge of their seats until the bus stops and quickly get up using their handbags as additional cover against zaogeng. This goes to show how young and middle age ladies in SG hate to zaogeng themselves to guys even though they are wearing short sexy dresses or skirts meant to tease guys For those upskirt lovers, the only chance you can get to see them zaogeng is probably when they are crossing or uncrossing their legs on their seats
Old 26-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Thank you senior bro for elaborating more on this exciting zaogeng experience of yours and sharing it with us We may only be able to catch a glimse of such sexciting views only once in a blue moon.

Like one bro says, that it is going to be a trend for girls to want to zaogeng to guys but sigh, most girls are still very protective about letting their underwear be seen by guys even though they know they are wearing short mini skirts that hardly covers their ass and chances of zaogeng are very high if they are careless when sitting down or getting up from their seats. One example is what one sis here did by wearing safety pants underneath her skirt as a layer of protection and precaution against zaogeng in case strong wind blows up her short mini skirt !

Have just discovered how OLs in buses protect themselves against zaogeng by observing them a few times on the way to work. What they do is to slide their buttocks and legs gradually downwards to the edge of their seats until the bus stops and quickly get up using their handbags as additional cover against zaogeng. This goes to show how young and middle age ladies in SG hate to zaogeng themselves to guys even though they are wearing short sexy dresses or skirts meant to tease guys For those upskirt lovers, the only chance you can get to see them zaogeng is probably when they are crossing or uncrossing their legs on their seats
Yes my observation too is women tends to dress up more daring but fall short of actually wanting to reveal too much of themselves. Unlike their western counterpart who tends to take a more carefree attitude, our ladies still want to able to dress up "provocatively" for themselves while still maintaining a certain level of conservatism.
Old 26-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 12
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by livergreen View Post
I was on an ANA flight to Tokyo some time ago, I was visiting the toilet and some young jap chick didn't lock the door, so I opened up and saw her seated down, hairy bush and all. Both of us tio stunned for 20 secs, I was clearly staring and embarrassed. Quickly closed the door and waited outside for her to finish her business and come out. She was smiling, bowing sheepishly when she exited. I spent a full 15 mins wanking to her image in the toilet.
If you happen to fly on one of the 787 aircrafts, good luck!
nvr exchange contact!!!!
Old 26-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Saw a young syt ang mo mixed while waiting for bus infront of redhill mrt. Cute face, like Maggie Q type.
She a student from canadian international school. Her uniform skirt was 3 inches above her knee. She sat on the seat at the bus stop, facing inwards while texting. Had a good view of her white panty for a whole two minutes when her legs were apart.
When she stood up to catch her bus, she didnt noticed her skirt was crumped, and everyone got a view of her white lacy panty...yummy..
Old 26-02-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
I'm surprised she didn't scream, 20 secs in that position is a long time
I guess she was still in the midst of peeing, so was kind of stuck in that position. While I was figuring how to close that door. :
Old 26-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
DumbCrasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You lucky guy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1