The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi
I have your words, so when I chiong KL you better be my guide . Must find me gals with ABS
No worries bro. Look forward to seeing you in KL
Old 04-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
No worries bro. Look forward to seeing you in KL

On hor, most problaby I will come during Jan when the singapore school holiday is over.

Cheers,
KTJ
Old 05-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Mikado nothing one la, strictly a open bar KTV without any girls.
I now think he meant those music lounges at Sun Complex. But Sun Complex is behind Federal Hotel.

Anyway, also not the places to go for our kind of fun.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:17 AM
Samster

dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The cost bos because after HH, no butterfly, so only based on booking (RM 150 per girl).
If I am not mistaken, D'Boss after HH also got butterfly.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
So got enroll in bollywood dance class or not?
Only watch Bollywood movies.

Their dancing very good one. Especially those hot Indian actress with a bit of flesh and big boobs. Jiggle it, jiggle it just a little bit.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
interstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be going superstar tomorrow. Try to post a field report after that. Stopped going there after I was amazed how the managers can finish the drinks. went to their webpage and most likely signing the package. Yes, the gals are well trained there and they have discipline on working and so on.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this week I think over-visited ktvs already, tonight a few bros went to Butterfly! Since I only visited for a few minutes the day before this time I fully experienced Butterfly for what it's meant to be this time. Among the 1st batch of girls I chose a Sabahan malay. She was wild! So wild she tore my pants..haha almost all our bros were in a stage of nakedness at one time (luckily the room was dark) where the girls lap danced, stroked and some gave bjs in the midst of singing songs. My girl allowed almost everything, touching, sucking, fingering except for FJ (although she agreed to come out during her off day to spend the night) and she was wet the whole night. Bro Dekuip's Holland friend had the sexiest one with cfm looks unfortunately she doesn't allow FJ while Bro Dekuip had 2 girls (I think overtook me as the greatest fucker already) first one had the smallest frame and biggest boobs ratio I ever seen. She was nice to look at but doesn't allow touching other than her boobs. The 2nd girl was much more promiscuous.. both were in stages of undress at different stages. Bro Jason's girl was pretty wild too, he kept asking him to 'makan' him instead of 'jilat'..haha so there were many red marks. Bro KLKOOL meanwhile was quite a gentleman, maybe trying to impress his 18 yr old syt la.. Some girls allow u to book them while some do not. Overall it's a great and inexpensive place to enjoy and release stress.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:46 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
this week I think over-visited ktvs already, tonight a few bros went to Butterfly! Since I only visited for a few minutes the day before this time I fully experienced Butterfly for what it's meant to be this time. Among the 1st batch of girls I chose a Sabahan malay. She was wild! So wild she tore my pants..haha almost all our bros were in a stage of nakedness at one time (luckily the room was dark) where the girls lap danced, stroked and some gave bjs in the midst of singing songs. My girl allowed almost everything, touching, sucking, fingering except for FJ (although she agreed to come out during her off day to spend the night) and she was wet the whole night. Bro Dekuip's Holland friend had the sexiest one with cfm looks unfortunately she doesn't allow FJ while Bro Dekuip had 2 girls (I think overtook me as the greatest fucker already) first one had the smallest frame and biggest boobs ratio I ever seen. She was nice to look at but doesn't allow touching other than her boobs. The 2nd girl was much more promiscuous.. both were in stages of undress at different stages. Bro Jason's girl was pretty wild too, he kept asking him to 'makan' him instead of 'jilat'..haha so there were many red marks. Bro KLKOOL meanwhile was quite a gentleman, maybe trying to impress his 18 yr old syt la.. Some girls allow u to book them while some do not. Overall it's a great and inexpensive place to enjoy and release stress.
Bro,

1st of all You are always the #1 Fucker, no one will ever overtake you. hahaha...

Next time i wont let u choose gers first coz later bro KLKOOL told me the sabahan damn wild n you only knew about it. As i have told u b4 abt Jason taste, high quality only... datuk son like that one! My dutch fren was by the beginning quite calm but man is man, now i think he will keep talking abt yest coz he never experience like this b4. Oh, did i told u i f**k the second ger twice in a hour time? If we have stay longer she will allow me to f**k again.

Well, i will contact u again soon for another outing. Also thanks bro KLKOOL for leading us to yummie pussies..
Old 05-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
If I am not mistaken, D'Boss after HH also got butterfly.
Got, but if like beginning on the month, most client there will book, so if u don't book, u will find all your girls getting booked, then no chick left to for you . Sometimes, the customers also important. If more customers butterfly, then got girls who are free. But if everyone book and you don't book, dielah. But this only normally happen at the beginning of the month when everyone got $$$.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
Only watch Bollywood movies.

Their dancing very good one. Especially those hot Indian actress with a bit of flesh and big boobs. Jiggle it, jiggle it just a little bit.
Ya man, I want to try some of those bollywood lookers
Old 05-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro KLKOOL meanwhile was quite a gentleman, maybe trying to impress his 18 yr old syt la.. Some girls allow u to book them while some do not. Overall it's a great and inexpensive place to enjoy and release stress.
I not number one fucker lah, battery low already. Not gentleman at all, just got different tactic for this girl BTW, our bro TD0620G really tore his pants. That;s how wild the girl was.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

1st of all You are always the #1 Fucker, no one will ever overtake you. hahaha...

Next time i wont let u choose gers first coz later bro KLKOOL told me the sabahan damn wild n you only knew about it. As i have told u b4 abt Jason taste, high quality only... datuk son like that one! My dutch fren was by the beginning quite calm but man is man, now i think he will keep talking abt yest coz he never experience like this b4. Oh, did i told u i f**k the second ger twice in a hour time? If we have stay longer she will allow me to f**k again.

Well, i will contact u again soon for another outing. Also thanks bro KLKOOL for leading us to yummie pussies..
Heheh no worries Bro's, always make sure my bro enjoy themselves. Lucky i have been going quite often there (by pure coincidence) so can get better service for you all.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Heheh no worries Bro's, always make sure my bro enjoy themselves. Lucky i have been going quite often there (by pure coincidence) so can get better service for you all.
u sure got no commision one eh? haha

Bro Dekuip I chose the girl also coincidence one la, coz I go for face 1st and only body 2nd, so that's why I chose the sabahan la. Wah I didn't know u f***k your 2nd girl twice, where got place to f**k ? Next time u want her u take la, I think I prefer your Dutch friend's one, eventhough cannot do much.
Old 05-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Dekuip I chose the girl also coincidence one la, coz I go for face 1st and only body 2nd, so that's why I chose the sabahan la. Wah I didn't know u f***k your 2nd girl twice, where got place to f**k ? Next time u want her u take la, I think I prefer your Dutch friend's one, eventhough cannot do much.
The dutch friend i think can do one, only she no speak england, he no speak melayu, so dielah
Old 05-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh, if got commission ah, I driving BM, oops u driving BM right. So u got commission ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1