The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
kinkythai, NaughtyNatalie

Old 11-07-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
Yoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦 AFFORDABLE PRICES WITH GOOD QUALITY🫦💋 10AM-2.30AM

Yoshi Kinky Thai looks similar as photo. Long hair with the stunning looks. Even prettier in person. She welcome with a nice smile and a. sexy night dress.

She has fair smooth skin with a petite body figure. Her most seducing part is her meaty perky ass. Her boob was natural big and it was just nice for my hand size to grab.

She does frenching and it was seductive and wild type. she love it and even when I'm leaving she kiss my lips and tell me to come back for her.

Bbbj suction was strong and warm. Can blows my tools for long and never neglect my balls too. Deep suctions and gas that gagging sounds. Will look at my eyes from time to time before she dive in deep again.

Pussy was clean shaven with no smell, it was damn wet too and i painted her well, we both enjoyed this foreplay. I unleashed her naughty side.

Fj we had missionary and doggie, can take hard and deep pumping, moans genuine. Missionary is my favourite. I let her put pillow under her hips and wow it did helped me reach her G spot. Solid moans and scratching on my back. One hell of a bonk

Yoshi is worth my time and money. GFE was high as i almost kanna hook by her already, will visit her soon when my vitamin M replenish.
Old 11-07-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3101 / Power: 3
kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

QUALITY LOVERS @ AFFORDABLE PRICES
ONLY REAL PHOTOS, NO BAIT AND SWITCH

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
Old 11-07-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster (A)

kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 11-07-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 11-07-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 11-07-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 11-07-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 12-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 17
ANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yoshi Kinkythai

Looks: 9/10 long hair, Sweet, demure. and pretty, cheerful smile that can make your heart melt
Body: 9/10 petite, light weight to carry and her ass are just God's gift imo, very bouncy and meaty as advertised.
Boobs: 9.5/10 natural original C cup and a handful for me, suitable for boobs lover, sensitive nipple
Frenching: 9 good tongue moves, crazy, hot, passionate wild and instense
Painting: 9/10shaved, very sensitive,no reject to painting. Gave her a good tongue lashing while I attacked her G-spot and it got her wet.
Bbbj: 9 Perfect view of her sucking the dick. Really sensual and erotic type, better close your eyes rather than misfire.
Fj: 9/10 Caps on and started with missionary, and she was very responsive, and it felt good in her. Went on to doggy and couldn't hold much longer.
Gfe: 9/10 make me feel just like fucking my gf. Very high and good KC.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 12-07-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 12-07-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 12-07-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 12-07-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 12-07-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 12-07-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 12-07-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1