The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 02-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Bro raygoat, well said! For bros who are interested in BDSM like us, please feel free to share your experiences for the benefit of all. The points cannot be used to obtain contacts and/or free sessions with the dominatrix.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=robertchua;6944406]Bro okiepoke, if I am given a choice, I will prefer to session with them in Bangkok. But since I will not be going Bangkok for the time being, I doubt my sessions will materialized. Perhaps I should share my Bangkok tales another time.

As for Mistress Suniya, I have tried her as well but I am not as impressed with her as compared to Mistress Synee. But then again, that is just my opinion. I can see many bros here enjoy their sessions with Mistress Suniya and I am happy for them.[/QUOT

I have also sessioned with Synee and certainly recommend her. Im my session with her, she was the lead Mistress along with Mistress Jessica and a new girl that was in training. I would love to have a single session with Synee in order to compare her with Mistress Suniya which was a single session. I will say that Synee has one of the most lovely asses you will see and she enjoys having it worhshipped.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster

Bro okiepoke, Mistress Synee has one of the most lovely asses I have seen. I think it helps that she is tall. My session with her is the most intense of all the dominatrix from Thailand so far.

I dun really like double domme sessions. Hard for me to see which dominatrix caused the injury. These injuries are like my trophies.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Following on from jonah11's message abt face slapping, the hardest I ever receive was from Pearly from a healthclub in Middle Road, can't remb the name of that place. But Pearly is M'sia, fairly pretty. And her slaps are damn powerful! If any bros want a really good slap, she is the one. Her slaps are super super hard!
Old 03-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
percuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros!

Just to let you all know that Mistress Keiko is fine! =) The client got too excited and accidentally punched her eye. It was unfortunate but not on purpose.

poor Mistress Keiko had been nursing her swollen eye for the past few days, but now she is okay!

probably she's gonna take it out on me the next session and punch me in the eye... hehe.

Idk who was the client that punched her, but please try to be careful and don't harm my dear mistress!

=)
Old 04-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
patcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, does any of the Mistress provide fj after the fetish session? Newbie to BSDM. Can anyone advse? Thanks
Old 04-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro okiepoke, Mistress Synee has one of the most lovely asses I have seen. I think it helps that she is tall. My session with her is the most intense of all the dominatrix from Thailand so far.

I dun really like double domme sessions. Hard for me to see which dominatrix caused the injury. These injuries are like my trophies.
There is definitely a different dynamic at play with 2-3 vs 1. Both can be fun for sure but for me a more intimate one on one is also preferred.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

just had the session with mistress Lisa early today,she is fun and enjoy what she do ,not into detail, just short fr Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Feet: 7/10
Dom Skills: 8/10 tool:nil
RTS: sure damage:120
Old 05-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
barefootlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Mistress Kathy.

I would like to note first that I am not very tolerant to pain, but my fetish for feet is off the charts. She knew about this before our session and accomodated.

First off, lemme just say, Mistress Kathy is gorgeous. She wasnt what I expected. She looks her age and very much like a regular sexy clubbing teen girl.

She arranged to meet at a hotel in lavender and she was punctual. Unfortunately, the hotel was full, hence we decided to go to another just a few km down the road. As we were driving there, we chatted very casually and comfortably about the things shes done before for our brothers here in SG. She also shared with me on some of the "unconventional" experiences she enjoys.
My point here is that she makes a conscious effort to make her patrons feel comfortable and generally happy.

We had to park the car in a mall next to the hotel as the hotel didnt have any car parks. It was a pretty warm day and the sun was unrelenting. From the carpark to the hotel, it was a good 5-7 min walk up and down stairs and in the sun. The whole time, all I could think of was the sweat and smell her feet would give off. Heavenly.

When we got to the hotel room, things took a slight change. Her happy, cheerful bubbly personality evaporated. She became direct and bossy, almost cold. First thing she told me was "go take a quick shower".
After i came out of the shower in a towel, she was sitted on the side of the bed with her legs crossed and hanging off the bed. "come here and kneel down" she instructed. I obeyed. "take off the towel". I proceeded to do so. She then lifted her feet up towards my face and pointed those beautiful red painted pedicured toes and said "massage my feet" I did just that, gladly.

After a good 10 mins, she gave me the other feet and I proceeded to give it a good rub for another 10 mins.

The hotel really spoiled my experience a little. The room we were given had a faulty air con. As i mentioned earlier, the weather was quite warm. So as you can imagine, after 20 mins of giving a good foot rub, I was actually perspiring. She gave me permission to wipe my perspiration with the towel a few times through the massage.

After the foot rub, she lifted her feet up high again towards my face and had her toes just centimeters from my nose. "Kiss my feet" I was waiting for that the whole time, and I actually smiled in happiness for a split second before I kissed her big toe. Then I proceeded on to kiss each individual toe and continued on to her sole. When I moved her feet against my face to kiss her soles, I took a deep breathe and smelled what Heaven would smell like in my dreams. She had a very subtle faint foot odour from the walking and I took it all in. Throughout the whole session till this point, I did not have an erection. Once I smelled her feet, I got hard and stiff.

She noticed immediately. "now lick my feet and suck my toes" Jackpot. I went for my winnings immediately and sucked her big toe. As i sucked on it, she would wiggle her toe in my mouth encouragingly as if she wanted it me to put more toes in. I obliged and began inserting all of her toes in my mouth. She played around inside my mouth with her toes, wiggling them on my tongue and teeth and tried to make me gag. It was an amazing experience. She knew exactly how I felt at every instance and moved accordingly to enhance the pleasure. Just when I thoguht it couldnt get any better than this, she gave me the other feet to do the same.

As I had one foot in my mouth with toes stretching into my throat to gag me, she used her other foot to caress my cock. She gas pedaled it and it felt so good. She then started to gently kick my testicles. After every few kicks, she would ask if I can take it. Honestly, I feel so embarrassed to say this but I couldnt. It hurt. hahaha. But everytime she asks, I say i can. Simply becos I didnt wan her to stop her momentum.

She then told me to lie on the floor.

Sorry have to go do something now. I will continue soon.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
barefootlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continued....

I lied down on the floor and she used her right foot to spread my thighs and continued to gas pedal my cock while she put the other foot on my face. I closed my eyes and smelled her feet occasionally licking and sucking her toes. After a few mins, she turned up the heat and pressed her foot harder onto my face as she gave me a footjob with the other. The feeling was mind blowing. Just as she noticed that my cock was getting ready to explode in orgasm, she stopped and said "kneel in front of me now" I got up and kneeled like she instructed.

She then used her left foot to gently caress my face, putting her toes into my mouth then suddenly, she took it our and slapped me across my face with her feet! It was the first time I have ever experienced that. Then skillfully, she slapped me again and again. Left cheek right cheek left cheek right cheek. After every few slaps, she would stop and then gently massage my face with her toes and soles to soothe the pain, then before I know it, slap! again and again! It was a super turn on. Finally, it stopped and I started to suck her toes again. In my mind, I was considering asking her to slap me with her hands.. but I didnt. Maybe I will ask on our next session.

She then asked me "do you want to cum?"
I replied "yes"

She told me to lie down again and she forced her left feet on my face using her toes to play around with my mouth and nose and her other feet pressed against my body hard. Then she bent over and for the first time in that session, I felt her hands on my hard cock. She slapped my cock around a few times and then wrapped her fingers around it and began to jerk me off. The whole time, her feet were pressed hard into my face, sometimes forcing her heel into my mouth, sometimes, using her sole to suffocate me. It was unbelievable how good it felt.

In a few minutes, I came in full force and for a few minutes after, she just let me lie there and she continued gently caressing my face with her feet. As if to let the session end on a tender satisfied note.

After the session she went to wash up and when she came out of the toilet, the mood changed again, and she was back to her cheerful bubbly self. It was so comfortable and felt so at ease. I even gave her a lift to orchard for her gym session. (she takes care of her body very well)

Looks 8/10
Experience 9/10
Comfort level 8/10
Feet 8/10
Footjob 7/10
Foot play 8/10
HJ 7/10
Damage $200/hr
Old 05-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro barefootlover.

it is great to know That you like the session with Mistress Kathy. welcome to the world of mistress Kathy foot slave.

she is very smart girl. she already used the technique that we explored during my last session. I am happy to know that you enjoy the whole session like I do. I like her so much that I always be her regular foot boy. I am abt to ask her tomorrow abt your session bro.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm wondering if any bros in here ever experience ass worship or fart worship things like that? it should be listed as a type of fetish as i don't think i'm the only one thats into it. any bros would like to share some information about this? i honestly believe i was meant to be between Mistress's two lovely cheeks.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
i'm wondering if any bros in here ever experience ass worship or fart worship things like that? it should be listed as a type of fetish as i don't think i'm the only one thats into it. any bros would like to share some information about this? i honestly believe i was meant to be between Mistress's two lovely cheeks.
Yes Bro Asslover , you are not alone.I too am into this type of fetish and in my mind it is a perfectly natural fetish to worship a beutiful mistresses ass.Same as Bro Robert I have been blacklisted from the dungion I visited about 30 times in 4 years but thats life.
I am very lucky to find a mistress that I met at that dungion for about 2 years and met her in Bangkok 3 weeks ago as a friend.After a couple of hours talking in a bar we went to a room and had a short session for about 1 hour and wow it was the best.She knows how to treat a slave with ass worship ,and facesitting , she nearly killed me with her lovely ass and next time in about 2 weeks she will tie my hands behind my back with her pantyhose so I cannot escape her so might be my last post For farting it is never gauranteed but good when it happens.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiepoke View Post
There is definitely a different dynamic at play with 2-3 vs 1. Both can be fun for sure but for me a more intimate one on one is also preferred.
Bro okiepoke, most of my sessions so far have been single dominatrix so as far as double domme sessions are concerned, I do not have that much experience. Like you, I prefer intimacy of a single dominatrix. However, if the two dominatrix have good chemistry with each other and the client, I am sure it will be fun.

I recall one of my best double domme sessions with two sisters who were streetwalkers in GL. The elder sister was coaching her younger sister how to kick my balls correctly. It is a pity they are no longer in Sillypore for I am sure I will engage them again and again.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
just had the session with mistress Lisa early today,she is fun and enjoy what she do ,not into detail, just short fr
Bro mag3459, thanks for your post! I would love to hear the details of Mistress Lisa. Numbers/Ratings dun do that much for me, you see.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1