The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 15-10-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GulliblePerson View Post
I am not heartless enough to play this game. The truth is she got minimum 4 lovers at the same time (counted figures).

1. Boyfriend A - for money, gift and outing
2. Boyfriend B - for money, gift and outing
3. Boyfriend C (Counter) - for money and preferable treatment for intro more customers [maybe she provide free service to counter]
4. Boyfriend V (Vietnam) - taking her money. Unproven but within reasonable doubt.

She often change couple wallpaper and contact name ❣️ to make it seem like you are the only One. While the rest are just customers. Honestly, I thought it was real until I realise it so much later.

For guys who have “working” girlfriend. You may not appreciate my sharing until you experience it yourself.

Do note this is my favourite place to visit. I highly recommend people come here to enjoy but we should not cross the line. Just let them service you. This is a base expectation and don’t need to keep them for yourself. If they choose to work here. They are mentally prepared not to fall in love. It is just a transaction.
Thanks for sharing your advice, it is bound to happen to some of us as these ladies KC skills keep improving.
Old 15-10-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yeetie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I actually received a gift instead of me giving her one, sure in terms of price, its nothing but I guess it might be for going back to her all the time I'm there, or maybe to kc me in the future, who knows
Old 15-10-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Pansw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Review: 25

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 1.5/10
Service: 5/10
RTM: look like JC gal
BBBj: YES
Old 15-10-2023, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sufoxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pansw View Post
Review: 25

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 1.5/10
Service: 5/10
RTM: look like JC gal
BBBj: YES
You are comparing against? She is relatively good. To me:

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (small but that is her SYT selling point)
Massage: Not my real intention. So no comment.
Service: 8/10 i find her accommodating to reasonable request. I don’t expect above & beyond services for $208. Unless book her out maybe I would like to have more playability.

I like SYT. Everything are subjective to individual preference.
Old 16-10-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to behold

SYT type, always smiling.

Gives the very shy vibes, and declined me cheekily when i offered to undress her for shower.

Can speak both english and chinese, communication gentle breeze.

Slim body type, small boobs, reminds me of my poly days.

Tho she potrays a shy image, when taking control, shes cheeky and responsive to your actions.

Would RTBBBJ if time allows- not easy to get a slot due to her popularity.

Old 16-10-2023, 08:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108776 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylala36 View Post

Gives the very shy vibes, and declined me cheekily when i offered to undress her for shower.

Tho she potrays a shy image, when taking control, shes cheeky and responsive to your actions.

Thanks for upping, up back +156

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-10-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2650 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

just tried 62 opt for B2B only.service good.communication simple english only.small boobs.
provide BBBJ. asked the counter cannot see picture of the girls first time going and last time maybe.
Old 18-10-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
10minaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for
Mid 20s big boobs, good bbbj and massage not bad
Like to chit chat after helping u unload, lie down together very nice body to hug big spot light. Help u wash very clean before and after
Will RTM for sure
Early 20s very pretty irl, give great effort on massage, bbbj is very shiok also allow painting and smell good. Nice dfk as well a lot gfe
100% will RTM
Very young girl, but always on the phone, when massage not naked, hair smelly like never wash. Piano massage, room somehow quite stink, think the washing area not clean. Will not RTM
Old 21-10-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chiefs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylala36 View Post

Read alot of good reviews on 26 so once given the opportunity to, went across the border, looking for her earlier during the day.

Room assigned to was not really fabulous but well, it serves the purpose as there's a shower in it.

When 26 entered, true to what all others here had mentioned, she looked like a poly/JC/uni girl.

Shower was okok, not much action, focus on washing clean at 1 area only (my lil bro).

Massage was okok, small boobs, but she exert a innocent, yet wild aura, always teasing me and smiling, giggling.

Attitude was top-notch, super high GFE.

Then the most impt part is the BBBJ - by her looks, I would never had assumed she had such skills. Suction was on-point, speed just enough to make me craved for more.

And just when I thought its over soon, she stopped and skillfully used her hands and fingers on my lil bro, constantly teasing til my lil bro unable to bear such 'burden' and exploded onto her hands.

Well, it was messy, tho she giggled at the sight of them.

Cleaning up and shower next was SOP and I left the curtains behind with cheeky peck on her lips.

Will def return again.

Old 22-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

what is included in the rm208 package? do we need to tip more for bbbj?
Old 22-10-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Lemon669 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can please enlighten whether LS2 their individual massage room there’s no door but curtain only? Or is that some rooms have door and some don’t have?
Old 23-10-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
scorpiotkh is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
what is included in the rm208 package? do we need to tip more for bbbj?
Sexy massage plus happy ending
No full service
Old 23-10-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
scorpiotkh is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon669 View Post
Hi, can please enlighten whether LS2 their individual massage room there’s no door but curtain only? Or is that some rooms have door and some don’t have?
Curtains only
Old 23-10-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Trust100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried another joint in the same line. All Viet. Clean and good
Old 23-10-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiotkh View Post
Sexy massage plus happy ending
No full service
thx bro. so no need extra tips as long as never poke?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1