The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: CRV/FCRV/PTOI/BTOI/HTOI...and MUCH MORE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detergentdettol View Post
hi looking to invade one of those old hdb lobby downstairs office toilets so looking for advice! problem is i dont have access into the inside of the office so can only access it all from outside, probably not hard to figure out where the toilets are, anyone got any suggested devices?

also, do yall think a drone would be a worthy investment for sniping hdb toilets?
not a good idea, if you get visual access from the windows, u'll only see backviews. also most females working in hdb offices are those aunties who are just doing this for a decent amount of $ and wantto be closer to home. u wamt to see aunties meh ?

drones also not good because most of the shutters are closed downawards, so u wont be able to see anything much no matter how close u fly ur drone.
Old 13-10-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahaimelon View Post
Pls PM me too
Oh wow! Locals are hard to find today. Please PM me too!
Old 14-10-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by detergentdettol View Post
hi looking to invade one of those old hdb lobby downstairs office toilets so looking for advice! problem is i dont have access into the inside of the office so can only access it all from outside, probably not hard to figure out where the toilets are, anyone got any suggested devices?

also, do yall think a drone would be a worthy investment for sniping hdb toilets?
never would advice someone to snipee the public toilets. u never know the girls level of paranoia nowadays. with friends and family there is at least a sense of trust and guard let down so they wont be overly suspect. but in public toilet even a screw that looks out of place they immediately will sense. better if u go on trips with friends or if u have friends who come ur house then best way to capture
Old 15-10-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yullow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenxenj View Post
Hey bro am very interested to chat with you about voyeur do pm me at my telegram @james_bonddde to talk more!
Just a warning he uses other ppls clips to trade, so be wary if you are trading your personal clips
Old 15-10-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hey bro am very interested to chat with you about voyeur do pm me at my telegram @james_bonddde to talk more!
if u want to havee a good rep here can you not pass off other people's works as your own and sell/trade without permission? also sharing fake china ss is also another no no. thanks.
Old 15-10-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha no wonder I told him i only do meet ups to view, for personal vids , so to prevent any leaks, and he cleared our chat! lol ! this guy doenst have any well meaning intentions
Old 15-10-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
if u want to havee a good rep here can you not pass off other people's works as your own and sell/trade without permission? also sharing fake china ss is also another no no. thanks.
he changed nick to @sejgjenxnx
Old 16-10-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
he changed nick to @sejgjenxnx
very cunning guy lol. now he removed his username already.
Old 16-10-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
haha no wonder I told him i only do meet ups to view, for personal vids , so to prevent any leaks, and he cleared our chat! lol ! this guy doenst have any well meaning intentions
i asked him in straight forward way too. by taking a pic of our spycam with our username written on a piece of paper. this also he couldnt do haha
Old 18-10-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

deleted---

Last edited by bigloser0; 18-10-2023 at 08:43 PM.
Old 19-10-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
humtser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhumtser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do you also do personal hidden cam snipes?
Old 20-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
teen16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzing View Post
This is new. Able to share?
this girl didn't shave and i enjoy looking unshaved pubes
Old 05-11-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
tkltkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahaimelon View Post
Pls PM me too
PM me too!
Old 05-11-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

pm me three
Old 05-11-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gianc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Looking to trade/chat about voyeurs and personals
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1