The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Haha...buddha said

"He who is contented is rich..."

You got your words jumbled up, let me help you.......

"He who is rich is contented..."

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who dare zapped you...u go exchange points also sure hv plenty points...

I borrow your reply you just posted

Quote:
Haha...buddha said

"He who is contented is rich..."

I am very contented with whatever points I have now, but then hor I still not rich leh.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your suay chui loh...

Fren change 16100 at inside cbt yesterday for 1k notes...

@kenny boy

Well there are always 2 sides to a coin

For those that is intending to change from VND to SGD, they will be saying I am heng chui instead, or for those that are betting on the SGD to drop in the currency market will be saying the same too tio bo???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You got your words jumbled up, let me help you.......

"He who is rich is contented..."

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Wow...lidat oso can ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I borrow your reply you just posted

I am very contented with whatever points I have now, but then hor I still not rich leh.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
U hua hee jiu hor...

Old 10-02-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well there are always 2 sides to a coin

For those that is intending to change from VND to SGD, they will be saying I am heng chui instead, or for those that are betting on the SGD to drop in the currency market will be saying the same too tio bo???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
U so really clever leh....

Old 14-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow...lidat oso can ha...

Yalor lucky there are helpful people like me around.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
U so really clever leh....

Dun pray pray ok, I have MBA - Master in Bullshit Administration

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yalor lucky there are helpful people like me around.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
helpful my foot...dun even have a complete forum for years...

Old 14-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dun pray pray ok, I have MBA - Master in Bullshit Administration

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
that I believe yor bs...full of shit...kkk...

Old 14-02-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Valentine’s Day in Vietnam: A rose by any other name would smell as sweet

STIVI COOKE
UPDATED : 02/14/2017 11:07 GMT + 7

As the Year of the Rooster continues to surprise us all, Valentine’s Day has quietly crept up on us.

Given the Vietnamese obsession with romance and marriage, each year I write something for Valentine’s Day to make it an interesting topic; but what to write? I’ve written about teenage romance, Vietnamese romance, Western romance and a complete lack of romance!

The title of this year’s chicken flavored love story comes from William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet, which a lot of Vietnamese teenagers and young adults know. When Juliet finds out that Romeo is from a family at war with her family, she loves him despite the differences between them.

Let me tell you a true story. One of my first jobs was working for the Australian government in a fairly boring position. Government jobs at that time were plentiful and it didn’t matter so much about your looks, personality or general ability. That meant there was more than a few strange staff around the place.

When I was young I was heavily bullied about my deafness and partial blindness which had happened before I was born. As a result I made a point to befriend some of the stranger staff in the office.

There was one very tall, skinny guy in his late twenties who looked like something from a zombie movie with pale, almost gray skin pulled tight around his face. He hardly spoke to anyone. His girlfriend was also painfully shy, and tiny, barely reaching the height of his chest. In addition she looked very plain, meaning that people would say behind her back that she was the most boring person at work.

The constant gossip became quite nasty and the couple knew about it, as I found out much later. People couldn’t understand what those two saw inside each other and often said that their relationship was doomed.

About five years later when I was no longer working in that office I ran into the supposed odd-couple walking down the street. With them was their daughter, the most beautiful little girl who had long, soft brown hair in ponytails, and they swung their child between them and smiled quietly.

Together they glowed an inner sunshine and it surrounded them. They looked totally different; confident and quiet but very proud.

Although the rest of the world had thought only of their differences, those two fine people knew a love deeper than most, a love which became stronger because of the need to protect it, working with people who they knew detested them.

It goes to show that even if you try to call someone out, it makes no difference if there is real love beneath the surface.

For the young nowadays, the media creates false expectations. You gotta have someone handsome or beautiful. They have to look cool and have money. They must be someone your friends will accept.

The part I find funny is breakfast commercials where lovers look like movie stars and their houses are perfect. Imagine the shock for people with such expectations... they’ll get quite the surprise when their partner comes to the breakfast table looking like roadkill!

Reality is harsh when it comes to love yet millions of just ordinary people with no great personality or fabulous wealth get married. They may live in a plain house, have little money but forge a life together.

In my neighborhood there are no movie stars, no one owns a car except the tour operator down the end of the street and everyone, wives and kids too, uses a shovel on a daily basis. Most of the couples met at the insistence of someone in the family and almost everyone knew each other since school.

Romance? Well, you do see it around the place as husband and wife joke around while building a fence or tending fruit trees, giggling as they water them, but they’re mostly a solid bunch of hard-working country folks, deeply imbedded with the traditional ways, and unlikely to show much public affection.

One time, I asked my gardener, Mrs D, how she met her husband. One of the younger girls in the street translated for me. Mrs D stopped and paused, stared up into the sky, standing on the ladder in my garden. Slowly she grinned and said something very long.

My teenage translator giggled and said, “He was a terrible farmer but he’s a great carpenter!”

So this Valentine’s Day, it’s not about the differences between us – but what we see under the surface of someone that makes a perfect love.

Happy Valentine’s Day everybody!

Old 14-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

High tide floods Ho Chi Minh City suburb

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/13/2017 11:43 GMT + 7

People living in an outlying district of Ho Chi Minh City have once again faced immense challenges presented by high tide.

Rising tide inundated a large area of Nha Be District in the southern hub on Sunday evening, causing difficulty for local residents as well as commuters.
This is not new to them as they tend to struggle with floodwaters whenever there is high tide.

Many sections of Le Van Luong Street in Nhon Duc and Phuoc Khien Communes were submerged by tidal water, while many vehicles traveling on the roads there broke down.

Many commuters had to push their broken-down motorcycles through the flooded streets.

Continue reading here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/39534/...nh-city-suburb

Old 14-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Three Hanoi cab drivers fined for peeing in public

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/13/2017 11:13 GMT + 7

Police in Hanoi have fined three cabbies VND2 million (US$88) each for urinating in public.

Officers from the police station in Hoang Mai District affirmed on Monday that they had imposed the pecuniary penalty on the three drivers, who had been found peeing in public places.

The three offenders have been only known as P.V.X., 37, P.V.D., 29, and N.P.L., 27.

The three were caught passing water on the sidewalk of Tran Thu Do Street in Hoang Mai District on Friday morning.

Undercover officers spotted their urination and filmed it with their cameras in order to fine them later.

The offense was later reported to competent agencies, before the three cabbies were escorted to the police station.

They admitted their wrongful behavior after seeing the footage shot by police officers.

Police in the Vietnamese capital have carried out regular inspections to deal with those who litter and urinate in public areas, as part of the municipal Party Committee’s effort to burnish the city’s public image this year.

Repeat offenders will face a sterner fine and be forced to do community work to preserve public hygiene, online newspaper Dan Tri quoted Colonel Nguyen Hong Thai, chief of the police station in Hoang Mai District, as saying.

Old 14-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Experts warn of lead poisoning in Vietnamese children

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/13/2017 16:28 GMT + 7

Experts in Vietnam have warned of the risk of lead poisoning in children, including those who live in the city and far from industrial zones.

Not only children who live in villages specializing in recycling lead-base accumulators but also those residing near mines, factories and even in urban cities may get exposed to lead, the pundits stated.

According to Doan Ngoc Hai, chief of the National Institute of Occupational and Environmental Health, a research has been conducted by the agency to evaluate the risk of lead poisoning in Vietnamese children.

A survey in Tan Long Commune in Dong Hy District, located in the northern province of Thai Nguyen, showed that 109 out of 209 children between three and 14 years old had blood lead levels higher than the normal rate.

Among them, 105 suffered a mild case of lead poisoning while the other four had medium-scale lead poisoning.

The locality is situated near the Lang Hich lead mine, the study added.

Another research in Phu Xa Ward, Thai Nguyen City, the capital of the namesake province, indicated that 78 out of 180 kids in the same age range were affected by high blood lead levels.

Some water, soil, and food samples collected from the region contained a high lead content, the research stated, adding that the neighborhood was the location where metallurgical operations took place.

According to Lo Van Tung, secretary of the study, the researchers have conducted an examination on the wall paint and toys at two local kindergartens.

The results showed that the paint was safe while some of the toys contained a small amount of lead, Tung said.

“The more colorful the toys are, the higher risk of lead exposure they pose to children,” he elaborated.

According to Hai, lead poisoning can cause anemia in young children and affect their intellectual development progress.

The experts have also studied the use of certain products to accelerate the process of eliminating the metal out of the affected patients.

Children living in the city can also be exposed to lead poisoning from wall paint, toys, and a type of medicine that treats anorexia, Hai warned.

It is recommended that parents be more cautious in selecting toys for their kids to prevent them from being harmed by low quality and high-risk products, the expert said.

Old 14-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Exotic roses fill Valentine’s Day flower market in Vietnam

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/13/2017 15:52 GMT + 7

Imported roses that can remain fresh for a decade or those measuring more than one meter long are selling like hot cakes as Vietnamese men seek original gifts for their beloved on Valentine’s Day.

Customers began flocking to flower and gift shops on Sunday to look for the best gifts to give away this Tuesday, with exotic products winning over many young men, according to storekeepers.

Ecuador’s red roses, whose stems are 1.5 meters or even 2 meters long, and Chinese ones that stay fresh for years have been selling well, despite costing as much as VND500,000 ($22) apiece, some shopkeepers said.

Anh Thu, a florist in Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, also revealed that blue roses, fetching VND880,000 ($39) to VND2.4 million ($107) a stem, are also sought after despite their high prices.

“But the latest product is the ‘eternal rose’ preserved with French techniques that costs only VND70,000 [$3] to VND90,000 [$4], but can remain fresh for up to ten years,” Thu said.

Thu said the ‘eternal roses’ are made from real flowers with all kinds of color, from blue and green to black and white, besides the traditional red and pink.
“Without any care, the flowers will still look bright for three to five years, or even ten years as claimed by some producers,” Thu said.

“Young customers prefer this product as it symbolizes eternity in love, without withering after blossoming like conventional flowers.”

For even more peculiar Valentine’s Day gift ideas, some Vietnamese have looked on the Internet and Facebook, where such products as roses coated with 24k gold are advertised.

The ‘golden roses’ claimed to be imported from India are on sale at VND1.49 million ($67) apiece, whereas those from China are much cheaper, VND700,000 ($31). However, many buyers think that these are only fakes.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1