The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoooopid1 View Post
Hi bro Naemlo,
The address is 25B Ha Hoi st.off Quang Trung,hai Ba Trung.
It is near Hanoi Towers and surrounding offices.
This place is owned by my business partner.Relax bar is around the corner.
I think it is only suitable for offices lunch crowd.
I am not too sure for dinner crowds.I did cook some chickens for the locals and was told it is too soft as they are used to "overcooked" chicken which is hard and not juicy.
Please comments,bro Namelo
Thanks!
My comment abt Vn chicken - the real one not the VBs

Meat very tough, skinny with no fat (like Kampong chicken), a little strong in the taste (due to the feed - the chicken I was told roam freely and eat anything from small cockcroaches to earthworms to dun know what).

Take some getting used to, for Sinkapore people like me.

And yes, they like the chicken well cooked and hot - whereas our Hn chicken is soft, 80% cooked (lest too tough) and served cold.
Old 20-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro Naemlo,
The address is 25B Ha Hoi st.off Quang Trung,hai Ba Trung.
I try searching for it in google map and google search but still can't locate the street.

Quote:
I am not too sure for dinner crowds.I did cook some chickens for the locals and was told it is too soft as they are used to "overcooked" chicken which is hard and not juicy.
Please comments,bro Namelo
Hanoi n HCMC taste bug a bit different. U can see a lot of Vietnamese in HCMC enjoy chicken rice but in Hanoi, they dun like the taste of chicken rice. I have a friend who is doing the same as u now. Initially, he used Singapore style of chicken rice, but after some complaints from the local, he is using normal white rice now which I dun like. If u know them, south dun like north food n north dun like south food. Guess they stlll cannot accept that they are a nation.
Old 20-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
My comment abt Vn chicken - the real one not the VBs

Meat very tough, skinny with no fat (like Kampong chicken), a little strong in the taste (due to the feed - the chicken I was told roam freely and eat anything from small cockcroaches to earthworms to dun know what).

Take some getting used to, for Sinkapore people like me.

And yes, they like the chicken well cooked and hot - whereas our Hn chicken is soft, 80% cooked (lest too tough) and served cold.
I think there is a lot of guessing here, and there is no real need to guess the north people really.. for example, someone said a friend's Singapore version of Chicken rice did not work at first and switch to plain rice, the REAL question is did it work after switching to plain rice? on the other hand, look at the chicken rice at Giang Vo, always FULL HOUSE and OVERFLOWING at lunch time!

When the North people says .. "chicken must be more cook and this and that.." they are politely saying "i dun like non-vietnamese food lah so please dun introduce anything that is Non-vietnamese to me!" The other thing is that Northern Viets also ALWAYS laugh at us foreigners who eat Farmed Chicken (they call Go Cong Nghiep, literal translation Industrial Chicken). So if we cook a chicken dish, they have it stuck in their mind that these Industral People must be cooking Industrial Chicken. Even if u tell them u bought free-roam chicken (the called it Ga Ta), they will say u kenna cheated, its just the same fucking Industrial Chicken and they sell u stupid foreigners at high price, that'a all.

So, as I say, forget with the guessing and intrepretation and just fucking open the business and watch if it grows... its better to be Right for the Wrong Reasons than to be Wrong for the Right Reasons.

To go Ha Hoi, from Relax Bar.. go north, at next little road on the right turn Right. Its labelled as Xom Ha Hoi on some maps.

To the brother who opens the chicken rice stall, suggest u take a picture of the shop front, scan the menu, post it here and i am sure many brudders will go support u, especially u if got pretty waitresses that let go half ball!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 20-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stoooopid1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the comments,bro.
guess have wait until open and see what the feedback is.
that area got quite a number of foreigners so I guess i have to stick the Singapore style.Just take the risks lah!
I am not sure how the waitress looks like but the owner of the house which is my partner is goodlooking,smallbuilt with fair skin but very strong character.
She is still available but not for me!I can't handle strong character woman!
"BE careful what you wish for".
Old 24-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xuan'taro is Cool - loads of Potential

I will travel hanoi soon. May I know where can get fun?
How to play & how much there charge?
USD? or VND?

Thank you to the brother who up my point
Old 26-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuan'taro View Post
USD? or VND?
dun be lazy... read....
Old 27-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vinston88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks for the comments,bro.
guess have wait until open and see what the feedback is.
that area got quite a number of foreigners so I guess i have to stick the Singapore style.Just take the risks lah!
I am not sure how the waitress looks like but the owner of the house which is my partner is goodlooking,smallbuilt with fair skin but very strong character.
She is still available but not for me!I can't handle strong character woman!
"BE careful what you wish for".
Hi Bro,
It wise of you to partner someone that own the property or shop premises there.
Got a friend who started a food business in Ly Truong Kiet street on a rented premises, were doing well and business picking up soon after.
But after 9 months, when my friend reported a toilet chokage to the landlord for their action, the landlord refuse responsibilty and take the opportunity to chase them out becos this fuking landlord was aware that the shop were doing well, and uses the opportunity to sell the building at a higher price.
There are no place to seek redress, whatever leasing contract you have signed even by a thousand lawyers to witness also LL.
Will try to support your shop if I am back in Hanoi to work.

Best wishes and Huat ah
Old 27-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
USD? or VND?
Let me answer ur questions point by point.

[May I know where can get fun?]
Well, for fun places, my favorite is the top floor of Vincomm Tower. Its quite a big place.

[how to play?]
change money into token, put in token, start shooting anything that moves!

[how there charge?]
I think its VND5,000 per token. You can also buy store value card and get some discount of about 10% i think.

Any more questions?

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 27-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Three die in Hanoi’s first downpour
================================================== ==

VietNamNet Bridge – A three hour downpour on July 13 flooded many streets in the capital. Traffic was blocked for many hours. More rain is due in the next few days.

PV
hanoi very pathetic, when no rain... kenna many blackouts bcos they say river no water to generate electricity. When rain.. people die becos electrocuted!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 27-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xuan'taro is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Let me answer ur questions point by point.

[May I know where can get fun?]
Well, for fun places, my favorite is the top floor of Vincomm Tower. Its quite a big place.

[how to play?]
change money into token, put in token, start shooting anything that moves!

[how there charge?]
I think its VND5,000 per token. You can also buy store value card and get some discount of about 10% i think.

Any more questions?
Appologize for miss-understanding...
Here is sex forum, then 100% I'm asking for sex & girl...
I travel very soon and over 3k++ tread here, no enough time to read from beginning...
Please advice the simply way...
TQ

Thank you to the brother who up my point
Old 27-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Viettrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I travel very soon and over 3k++ tread here, no enough time to read from beginning...
TQ
Dear Mr Xuan'taro,

From the way you post,i got 3 very simple questions to ask you.

YOU THINK ALL OF US HERE OWN YOU A F_CKING LIVING HERE IS IT???

WHO CARES ABOUT YOU 100% OR 200% LOOKING FOR SEX OR GIRLS???

AND WHO CARES YOU WHETHER GOT TIME OR NO TIME TO READ?

Well i will still give you my piece my advice if you understand!hihi!!!!!!

Neu em kg co ranh di doc,anh that hy vong em co ranh di chet di!Cam on em rat nhieu!!!

Cheers
Viettrai
Old 28-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The simple way is click on the "search this thread", type in "disco", "pub", "massage"... definitely u can find something.
Old 28-07-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
TQ
Dear Mr Taro,

Let me address ur points again with due respect and without prejudice.

1. Apologize for miss-understanding --- apology accepted.

2. Sex forum 100% asking sex & girl --- look at some threads, its already talking about politics and why we should not vote for PAP. long long story and very insightful. Now we know that opposition party members also visit SB forum on a regular basis and using this to prime the up coming election.

3. u travel very soon and 3k++ threads --- I really wonder how u add it all up to 3k++ threads and even if there are 3k++ threads, why should u bother about all the threads, why are u not intelligent enough to just focus on this Hanoi thread since u are going to Hanoi and not Shanghai, CP, ... etc???

4. not enough time to read --- we understand that u are a very busy executive and not enough time for anything.. but dun u at least understand basic etiquette and ask for information nicely in such a way that people will feel glad to be helping u out? How can u barge into this thread like that and shout out loud saying "can some fuckers here please give me some fucking information about fucking in Hanoi!!???" If ur mother never teach u manners, I am not going to waste my time to teach u manners either... its none of my fucking problem.

5. Please advice in simple way --- How simple u want it to get when u are making things so difficult??? if u want it simple, u must learn to make it simple for people who want to help u too! U think everyone here who can help you also an expert in telepathy??? How the fuck we know what u like and what u want and what u looking for??? we can described in details about everything on having a HJ and BJ in Hanoi but who knows what u ONLY wants to hear about is FL in Disco going for US$20 or less???

In this Hanoi thread, which is not a very active thread, approx every 5 pages, a newbie will get flamed for such an attitude, so you dun even bother to read a few pages (and not that u have to read all the 200++ pages in this 1 thread), and just shout like that... i would say.. good luck to you!!

See, now u got to apologize again.... haiz... when will newbies ever learn?

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 28-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Viettrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Dear Mr Taro,

Let me address ur points again with due respect and without prejudice.

1. Apologize for miss-understanding --- apology accepted.

2. Sex forum 100% asking sex & girl --- look at some threads, its already talking about politics and why we should not vote for PAP. long long story and very insightful. Now we know that opposition party members also visit SB forum on a regular basis and using this to prime the up coming election.

3. u travel very soon and 3k++ threads --- I really wonder how u add it all up to 3k++ threads and even if there are 3k++ threads, why should u bother about all the threads, why are u not intelligent enough to just focus on this Hanoi thread since u are going to Hanoi and not Shanghai, CP, ... etc???

4. not enough time to read --- we understand that u are a very busy executive and not enough time for anything.. but dun u at least understand basic etiquette and ask for information nicely in such a way that people will feel glad to be helping u out? How can u barge into this thread like that and shout out loud saying "can some fuckers here please give me some fucking information about fucking in Hanoi!!???" If ur mother never teach u manners, I am not going to waste my time to teach u manners either... its none of my fucking problem.

5. Please advice in simple way --- How simple u want it to get when u are making things so difficult??? if u want it simple, u must learn to make it simple for people who want to help u too! U think everyone here who can help you also an expert in telepathy??? How the fuck we know what u like and what u want and what u looking for??? we can described in details about everything on having a HJ and BJ in Hanoi but who knows what u ONLY wants to hear about is FL in Disco going for US$20 or less???

In this Hanoi thread, which is not a very active thread, approx every 5 pages, a newbie will get flamed for such an attitude, so you dun even bother to read a few pages (and not that u have to read all the 200++ pages in this 1 thread), and just shout like that... i would say.. good luck to you!!

See, now u got to apologize again.... haiz... when will newbies ever learn?

Probably they will only learn after been through some painful experience during their
travelling only then they will learn to speak with more humble manners...

Still i would say it a well written advice to the Mr Taro...I sincerely hope you will learn after what the seniors have adviced to you.

One more thing for Dear Mr Taro,i do agree that this may be a sex forum,we are all here to share or give advice in this forum regarding the hanoi / hcm thread,as for me although i do chiong & hv fun but i do respect the gals in the first place,as for the viet gals,if you treat them with enough respect i can guarantee you they will treat you back and even more....

Cheers
Viettrai
Old 30-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wildrunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Callgirl lists

Hi,

Guess some of you may be aware of the existence of Hanoi Call Girl lists that can be found on the web.

I tried a couple of them and most of them are either non-existent numbers or no answers. Those that answer is very difficult to communicate with my limited vn skills.

Can the legends of this board bro.deptrai or bro.naemlo share your comments on these so called lists. They have indeed 100+ numbers with name, price, etc

thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1