The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2012, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
derekc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar_sky View Post
http://www.sauna168.com/list/shop/111/

i'm thinking to try this... anyone tried before?
Bro
I had been staying in this hotel since it,s opening the sauna on 2nd flr,is nothing much to shout about when u asked for certain gals they will she either working or off. U know way I mean.
You can try n post a fr.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cnyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
Gd afternoon bros,
any guys here try this place 皇氏假期 before?
Clean SPA. Not even HJ
Nice interior. Good massage and many types of services. Price slightly at high side as compared with most SPAs

The name should be 皇室假期
Old 07-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Hi SZ bros. Will be going to SZ with my OC and staying in days inn hotel (laojie MTR). I read there are quite a few legit massage around the hotel, so will likely leave my OC there for a couple hours, then I go look for fun elsewhere.

I have problem reading Chinese, I tried using google translate with those u161 alike websites, but I don't really get the locations. so can any bro recommend a massage/sauna with HJ/FJ near days inn?

Also those 258-358RMB packages that claims all-in, do I still need to give 200RMB tip? Also for FJ in these joints are 500RMB?

Thanks
Try康美阁at人民北路. Price for 45 min Foot Reflex (recommend tip RMB20) & 1.5hrs 港式推油that inclusive of tips. Total about RMB200
Full SPA facilities except at bit old and small.

Otherwise go to 太平洋桑拿,clean full and full SPA services. Nice deco. Excellent place for coulples. Will see many airlines crews in the afternoon.

All near your hotel. Taxi within RMB20 (inclusive RMB3 petro surcharge)
Happy cheonging!!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnyman View Post
Try康美阁at人民北路. Price for 45 min Foot Reflex (recommend tip RMB20) & 1.5hrs 港式推油that inclusive of tips. Total about RMB200

Otherwise go to 太平洋桑拿,clean full and full SPA services. Nice deco. Excellent place for coulples. Will see many airlines crews in the afternoon.

Happy cheonging!!
Sorry forgotten to add, 港式推油inclusive of free HJ.
Few SYT not bad looking with nice boobs
Old 07-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnyman View Post

Happy cheonging!!
Thanks bro for the info Had up u with my humble points.

Actually if need take taxi, I was thinking of 港匯. The actual photos of the ladies there from China FRs seems like not bad

Within 1-1.5km maybe I'll try 麗源休閑中心 or 九龍灣休閑中心. Facilities not that important for me, ladies and the massage more important

At least now I know 港式推油 is HJ and package is confirm all in. If lady really ask for tip or she's good, 50 RMB enough? I want to know, cause don't want spoil market.

Thanks again
Old 07-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What does VIP or Party or ISO packages have? FJ?

Thanks
Old 07-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Hi all bros

Could any provide me some contacts cos my boss ask me to go shen zhen for audit of our new plant. Intend to go hatyai now gotogo shen zhen.

Intend to find a gal to stay with me for overnite on 18th feb. Any bros got good recommendation where could I get or joints to bring the gal out. Read thru the forums abt the danger outside. Many thanks in advance.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 10-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Agentzaum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has recommendations if money not an issue? Don't mean throwing stupid money la, but where to get top quality stuff?

Thanking all the laojiao bros in advance.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
Can anyone kindly advise on KTV (with ladies)? Which one is the grandest, most upscale KTV in town nowadays? Thnx in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentzaum View Post
Anyone has recommendations if money not an issue? Don't mean throwing stupid money la, but where to get top quality stuff?

Thanking all the laojiao bros in advance.
翡翠明珠 www.szjade.net

Considered the top nightclub now in 深圳。

Girl's tips from min 500rmb to 1000rmb

ST - 2000rmb

LT - 4000rmb - 5000rmb
Old 15-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

I'll be in Shenzhen for the first time on the night of 7 March. Attending a convention. Any bros can advise any saunas, mp or 一条龙service? Traveling alone and only for one night... So KTV is out... Thanks bro...
Old 15-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_man View Post
I'll be in Shenzhen for the first time on the night of 7 March. Attending a convention. Any bros can advise any saunas, mp or 一条龙service? Traveling alone and only for one night... So KTV is out... Thanks bro...
i assume you are arriving on Tiger, whereby you will touch down at 11.30pm? And after checking out, getting on a taxi, and reaching your hotel which i assume is in futian or luohu, it will be about 1.30am already. And by that time, there are limited fun around, unless you opt for saunas, which gives you a happy ending (HJ) massage at most.. unless you are willing to spend you Maos, on better saunas, paying a few thousand Maos for a massage, which is often accompanied by a FJ.. But that, is not 100%, as it needs you to have some chemistry with the massage girl too..

If you are living in Luohu, you can go to Chun Feng Road, and look for Xiang Xi Cun.. Lots of info on this place in this thread, and find a cheap bonk... Lots of girls to choose from, cheap, but don't expect any service.. They are mostly for fuck and forget...

Anyway, with your limited time in SZ, i doubt you will really have time to have any fun..
Old 15-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mooon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, there is forest sauna which offer FS at 398RMB...
Old 16-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_man View Post
I'll be going SZ in a few days, staying near laojie (dongmen). Here are the 2 MP/Sauna I'd shortlisted (after homework) around that area that SHOULD have FS.

麗源休閑中心
羅湖區人民南路3023號七天連鎖酒店4樓
Advertised price for D menu is 338 RMB all in. From reviews this joint confirm have FS.

海富休閑中心
深圳市羅湖區深南東路2013號「海富酒店」2樓
Advertised price to be 298 RMB all in with ladies borned in 199x. Not 100% sure if the 298 RMB price is with FS.

From what I'd read, Futian area have more FS joints. Normally all in is below 500 RMB.

加州桑拿
福田區華強南路濱河大道旁
This joints seems to be porpular, it's 458 RMB all in.

Wing On Hotel Sauna
距离羅湖关口坐车只需10分钟

All in price for 90-120mins should be 150-210 RMB (HJ), 211-298 RMB (BT/topless), 300-500 RMB (FS). Tips local/HK seems to give 50 RMB, locker boy 10 RMB. This is just a price guide I came to conclusion after doing some reading.
Old 16-02-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
obaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

I had similar experience. I tried to pay only 10% of the bill, a few guys came in to service me. Ended up with paying 5k!!

No more KtV alone for me!!!

On that note, anyone free for activity? I'm based HK. Free next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Brudder, I kena 1 time in Shanghai hor. 1st time cheong alone and was approached by a OKT and stupidly I followed him to his rundown KTV shop located somewhere dark. Then when inside, did not even get to touch the mm much and he demanded for 10K.... in the end, only lose some money and managed to go off with it.

Just reminding bros here to be extra careful, especially near this time of the year....

Happy cheonging and keep save...
Old 16-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Hi bro

Im going to reach Shen Zhen tonite and leaving to hong kong in the Saturday Afternoon. Im going to stay at GRand Skylight Hotel in Shennan Zhong Road. Is there any good massage around or is the Hawaii Massage around there???

Where can I cant get a gal for overnite? What is the cost?

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1