The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

ira (skout) $120 per pop. Wah maid also increase price now?

Old 10-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1681 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

some of the maids I seen during weekends flirting with guys are really horny.

I wish i could organize a secret gangbang event on weekends...yeah fuck that till no more sperm!
Old 10-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah piang $120????
Old 10-09-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
i took like 1 week of daily talk cock sing song to almost 20 of them. then from there 4 agree to meetup. i don't even know why i spend so much time when i still hesitant to meet them lol. just to elaborate ar, i am not boasting, because these 4 is merely agree to meet for drinks or walks, none talk about hotel yet.

i also not sure la, probably conservative upbringing. i have this fear that one day somehow, might leak out to public that i visited hotel before with this maid and might affect my family reputation. e.g. u see the changi maid incident. if my family finds out such things about me, i will have 0 inheritance.
Drinks or walks only a facade la. Depends how U act during the date. Which girl so easy ask u go hotel on first date esp if meet first time one and u stranger. If during date they feel comfortable with u then can go bonk easily. Remember not all are fl straightaway quote price to bang. Sometimes u may even need a second date to upz them. Be patient lor...got 4 on ur list I’m sure at least one will agree

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 10-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Drinks or walks only a facade la. Depends how U act during the date. Which girl so easy ask u go hotel on first date esp if meet first time one and u stranger. If during date they feel comfortable with u then can go bonk easily. Remember not all are fl straightaway quote price to bang. Sometimes u may even need a second date to upz them. Be patient lor...got 4 on ur list I’m sure at least one will agree
i wanna ask the experts here, after the mutual deed, if she did not ask any thing about money. do we still give some as courtesy. how much is a fair amt without insulting or cheapening her
Old 10-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Anyone tried her before? This the maid i hook up with, this my first time meeting up with a maid.

https://ibb.co/fDm2wLb
No but looks hot as hell, well done bro
Old 10-09-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i wanna ask the experts here, after the mutual deed, if she did not ask any thing about money. do we still give some as courtesy. how much is a fair amt without insulting or cheapening her
Never ask then like tat lah lol. They treat u like fb or bf mah. Don’t need think so much. Buy them a meal after sex for nourishment can already hahah

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 10-09-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
dont think so much bro, after your deed, if the girl want money she will ask you, they will not shy to ask, either ask u to top up their ezlink card or ask some money from you to buy meals later....upped first worried later but play safe and play discreet....good luck
Old 10-09-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 11
MayBach has much to be proud ofMayBach has much to be proud ofMayBach has much to be proud ofMayBach has much to be proud ofMayBach has much to be proud ofMayBach has much to be proud ofMayBach has much to be proud ofMayBach has much to be proud ofMayBach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone tried her before? This the maid i hook up with, this my first time meeting up with a maid.

Wah Bro!!! where u find one?? do share ctc if you ok. TIA
Old 10-09-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
SNIPER789X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Cannot see the picture leh
Old 10-09-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
suckmelickyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmelickyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmelickyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows her?

https://instagram.com/tadochimirikik...d=hyf245gggzlo
Old 10-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:

This one maid meh? Looks more like FL. If you willing to share ctc, i share FR with you.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Vinny323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
to be really honest, no le. i rate myself 4/10 cause me short and slight plump. i think they think is only meetup, so just go for fun. main idea is i took more than a week to sweet talk them daily, really quite siong.

but all talk is no use because i still no location. i have vehicle but i just feel not good using it for that. i have phobia to bring girl go hotel too. sian man.
Bro what app you use? Like you post pics of yourself? You message all the maids. Help a bro out. Still new to this
Old 10-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 12
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
i took like 1 week of daily talk cock sing song to almost 20 of them. then from there 4 agree to meetup. i don't even know why i spend so much time when i still hesitant to meet them lol. just to elaborate ar, i am not boasting, because these 4 is merely agree to meet for drinks or walks, none talk about hotel yet.

i also not sure la, probably conservative upbringing. i have this fear that one day somehow, might leak out to public that i visited hotel before with this maid and might affect my family reputation. e.g. u see the changi maid incident. if my family finds out such things about me, i will have 0 inheritance.
Bro, take a chill pill. U going to murder the maid or what? Why would it leak to public? U not doing anything illegal yo. Maid also want discreet cuz their jobs are impt to them.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 12
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
If she never ask, don't anyhow give cash. You are insulting her and treating her as a prostitute when she see u as a FB or BF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1