The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
U bothered to reply...this clone had been lurking around...

Not an issue cause dun cost me anything too as it only took a few seconds of my online time

I am quite sure all readers & forumners here are matured & reasonable enough to be able to discern who is knowledgeable or experienced without us having to fight, argue or debate over such issues, so if anybody thinks I'm a fool then I have to respect their views too

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hanoi man shocked by paper dispensing ATM

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/02/2017 10:51 GMT + 7

A man attempting to withdraw cash from a PvcomBank ATM in Hanoi was stunned on Wednesday when the machine spat out a stack of papers instead of cash.

Onlookers laughed in amusement upon noticing the blue papers with “500,000 VND” printed on one side, with many uploading photos to social media and turning the story viral.

The lender added it had contacted the customer and reimbursed him the amount deducted from his balance following the troubled withdrawal.
The bank also asserted that its system had been running smoothly as of late Wednesday.

Actually this bugger quite lucky, imagine if no bystanders or eyewitnesses he may have a big problem trying to claim back his $$$ from the bank, lagi worse if no CCTVs (or spoilt) there for proof

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietjet completes $1.2bn listing on Ho Chi Minh City bourse

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/28/2017 17:45 GMT + 7

Vietjet CEO Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao (L, 4th) receives the listing decision from the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange on February 28, 2017..

Wow Billionaire MILF spotted, mai tu liao H88 oi its your cup of tea

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 03-03-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcarmy View Post
guys going vietnam in april with group of friends.

any recommendation place to stay and also fun (clean and non-clean)

too many pages dont know wheres the info!

thanks in advance!

You dun really need to read all, just do a simple thread search using key words like "gf-friendly", "salon", "hot toc", "KTV"...ETC and the relevant posts will come out. I will advise you to do this on the HCM threads 2 and 3 as there would be more relevant details there

For starters if this is your virgin trip then stay in District 1 near Ben Thanh market, at least you have places to walk around in case you are bored and most amenities like makan, shopping, $$$changers, salons, massages, are nearby altho a might costlier than other districts

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You too slow liao I patented the whole thingy liao so anytime I said or reply something wrong I will just reply "I not sure but not my concern" kekekekeke

(I said "I" hor not anybody else whether directly or indirectly )

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
U hua hee bor....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not an issue cause dun cost me anything too as it only took a few seconds of my online time

I am quite sure all readers & forumners here are matured & reasonable enough to be able to discern who is knowledgeable or experienced without us having to fight, argue or debate over such issues, so if anybody thinks I'm a fool then I have to respect their views too

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
See like i said....u hua hee jiu hor...

Old 03-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually this bugger quite lucky, imagine if no bystanders or eyewitnesses he may have a big problem trying to claim back his $$$ from the bank, lagi worse if no CCTVs (or spoilt) there for proof

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Only in wet nam anything can happen...

Old 03-03-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow Billionaire MILF spotted, mai tu liao H88 oi its your cup of tea

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Haha...u think she anyhow can...

Old 03-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
You dun really need to read all, just do a simple thread search using key words like "gf-friendly", "salon", "hot toc", "KTV"...ETC and the relevant posts will come out. I will advise you to do this on the HCM threads 2 and 3 as there would be more relevant details there

For starters if this is your virgin trip then stay in District 1 near Ben Thanh market, at least you have places to walk around in case you are bored and most amenities like makan, shopping, $$$changers, salons, massages, are nearby altho a might costlier than other districts

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Me yawn to all the qyestions and answers...

I flying to haiphong cat ba now doing research...

Old 03-03-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Phu Quoc Island's $5 bln venture to quadruple incomes - investment ministry

By VnExpress March 3, 2017 | 09:47 am GMT+7

The government has high hopes for one of the country's first special economic zones.

Phu Quoc Island off the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang is forecast to increase its average income by four-fold to $13,000 by 2030, the Ministry of Investment and Planning estimates.

The country has plans for its first special three economic zones, Phu Quoc, Van Don in the northern province of Quang Ninh and Van Phong in the central coastal province of Khanh Hoa, to become major economic engines for national development.

In the next five years, Phu Quoc is expected to add about $3.3 billion in tax revenues to the provincial coffers. This will help increase Kien Giang’s contribution to the state budget to 22 percent in 2020 and 27 percent by 2020, the investment ministry said.

With a focus on tourism, financial services and the marine industry, Kien Giang has invested more than VND100 trillion ($5 billion) to give the local economy a strong push, the Vietnam News Agency reported.

Kien Giang has used around 80 percent of this to develop infrastructure and national defense along its 200km coast, according to the provincial government.

Old 03-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Chinese passenger arrested for stealing on Vietnam flight, second in a week

By VnExpress March 3, 2017 | 09:33 am GMT+7

A passenger alerted the flight crew.

Police have arrested a Chinese man for allegedly stealing money from a passenger while aboard a flight in Vietnam, Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper reported, the second such offense within a week.

Dai Da Peng, 26, took money from the bag of a Vietnamese man sitting in front of him on Vietnam Airlines' flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City Thursday when the victim was eating breakfast, the paper said, citing the crew’s report.

Dai inserted the cash into his coat and went to the toilet. Another passenger saw the act and alerted the flight attendants, who held Dai after he left the toilet. They found the money hidden inside.

The victim said he lost more than VND13 million ($570).

Many Chinese have been caught for theft aboard flights in Vietnam in recent years. The Vietnamese authorities have yet to take measures that can drastically deter the crime.

Dai's arrest came on the heels of a similar case on February 24 when another Chinese citizen was detained for stealing from two Japanese passengers on a Vietnam Airlines flight before takeoff to Hanoi.

Last November, the national carrier uncovered 14 cases of foreign passengers attempting to steal property from fellow travelers. Most of the culprits were Chinese.

Old 03-03-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Bad news: Breakfast in Vietnam may set you back for the day

By VnExpress March 3, 2017 | 12:00 am GMT+7

Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City are among the world’s most expensive places to break your fast.

The latest Bloomberg study on breakfast spending versus daily incomes reveals wide affordability gaps between the top and bottom cities in some regions.

Findings were calculated based on market prices in the last 12-18 months provided by Numbeo, a database that compiles the global cost of living.

According to Numbeo, Hanoians must shell out about 12 percent of their average daily incomes for breakfast. In other Asian cities, such as Osaka in Japan, the morning meal costs less than 1 percent of a day’s pay.

Vietnam belongs to the Asia-Pacific region of emerging countries where breakfast costs on average 4.8 percent of a day's wage.

Average breakfast cost as percentage of daily income

continue reading here
http://e.vnexpress.net/news/business...y-3549442.html

Old 03-03-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

In pictures: The best of Vietnam this week

March 3, 2017 | 09:15 am GMT+7 Check out some of the most stunning Instagram photos of #Vietnam.

http://e.vnexpress.net/news/travel-l...k-3539320.html

Old 04-03-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abcarmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
noted with thx bro!
Old 04-03-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Vietnam shortlists 3 designs for future southern mega airport

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/03/2017 15:33 GMT + 7

Three finalists out of nine potential design plans have been selected for the Long Thanh International Airport planned for construction in southern Vietnam’s Dong Nai Province.

Located just 50 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Son Nhat airport, Long Thanh is expected to alleviate passenger load in the overcrowded southern hub upon its completion.

The plan to build the airport was ratified by Vietnam’s lawmaking National Assembly in 2015 with a projected cost of VND336.63 trillion (US$15.03 billion).

Between November and February, the Ministry of Transport and the Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV) co-organized the exhibition of nine potential designs in Hanoi, Da Nang, Dong Nai, and Ho Chi Minh City to welcome public feedback.

Each design is an international submission from an earlier architectural competition held by ACV.

According to ACV, the three best designs, evaluated based on their utility, esthetics, feasibility, architectural planning, landscape, and reflection of the airport’s significance, have been shortlisted as the final construction options to be submitted to the Prime Minister for approval.

The three designs, coded LT-03, LT-04 and LT-07, were also the people’s favorites according to public feedback collected at the exhibitions, ACV said.

Globally inclined, locally inspired

Out of the three shortlisted designs, LT-07 received overwhelming approval from the board of judges of the architectural competition, who praised its graceful incorporation of nipa palm into a modernistic concept.

Nipa palm, or mangrove palm, is a species of palm native to the estuarine habitats of southern Vietnam’s Mekong Delta region.

The design features an abundance of greenery in the airport’s interior while still highlighting its vibrancy and modernity with a harmonious blend of materials.

The construction option is also highly appreciated for its feasibility, as its structural design is simple enough for a rapid execution of the project, and its flexibility in the use of materials allows for lower development costs while guaranteeing durability and aesthetics.

The interior of a terminal of concept design LT-07 for Long Thanh International Airport in Dong Nai Province. Photo: ACV

The interior of a terminal of concept design LT-07 for Long Thanh International Airport in Dong Nai Province. Photo: ACV

Design LT-03 is inspired by the lotus flower, widely regarded as the national flower of Vietnam, and the concept is continuous throughout the airport’s ceilings, terminals, parking lots, and interiors.

The design places emphasis on the use of dynamic but selective colors to bring a sense of elegance to the megaairport.

The last design, LT-04, places more importance on passenger experience inside the airport while remaining aesthetically pleasing by using bamboo to make up the interior of the airport’s terminals.

With LT-04, Bamboo beams are intertwined to form durable but flexible structures in the terminals that reflect the local culture while giving passengers a unique impression of Vietnam.

The use of bamboo is also considered environmentally friendly compared to other construction options, though experts have questioned the concept’s real-life feasibility, especially with such a massive amount of bamboos needed for the unprecedented construction.

A model in perspective of concept design LT-03 for Long Thanh International Airport in Dong Nai Province. Photo: ACV

A model in perspective of concept design LT-03 for Long Thanh International Airport in Dong Nai Province. Photo: ACV

A model in perspective of concept design LT-04 for Long Thanh International Airport in Dong Nai Province. Photo: ACV

The interior of a terminal of concept design LT-04 for Long Thanh International Airport in Dong Nai Province. Photo: ACV

According to Do Tat Binh, vice chairman of ACV, all three design options are qualified for use in Long Thanh International Airport as they all meet criteria set out by the developer.

However, ACV recommends that option LT-07 be chosen thanks to its various positive aspects.

“ACV will also be advising the future contractor to synthesize the positive features of all three designs into their feasibility study,” the corporation said in its report to the Ministry of Transport.

Construction of Long Thanh is slated to commence no later than 2019, two years earlier than initially planned, according to a directive by Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1