The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

LBFMs think quite popular hehehe
I would totally bong the one on the right? Any contact please?
Old 16-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:

Love the right one. I always go for minimum such looks for Pinays.
Old 16-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sweatyfart4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got lucky

Just went on one of the apps and chat when I’m bored, mostly to kill time... not expecting anything

Chats come and go but there was one that stuck around for 2-3 weeks. I would chat her up 2-3 times a week depending on my mood.

She’s mid twenties indon, bcupper with fair skinned. Looks real innocent especially with the tudung.

Mind you I wasn’t on the hunt for a lay but this DH tried asking me out quite a few times but I never felt the urge to take up the offer cus it was just for a ‘walk’ during her daily errands

It was until recently I tried to be cheeky and ask what is the ‘prize’ for meeting...and I proposed a kiss as the reward. She surprisingly acceded.

To cut the long story short, she rode me till she cum and did a splendid bj until I unloaded in her mouth
Old 16-10-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Another LBFM.
Old 16-10-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweatyfart4 View Post
Got lucky

It was until recently I tried to be cheeky and ask what is the ‘prize’ for meeting...and I proposed a kiss as the reward. She surprisingly acceded.

To cut the long story short, she rode me till she cum and did a splendid bj until I unloaded in her mouth
U are so lucky bro....well done
Old 16-10-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweatyfart4 View Post
Got lucky

Just went on one of the apps and chat when I’m bored, mostly to kill time... not expecting anything

Chats come and go but there was one that stuck around for 2-3 weeks. I would chat her up 2-3 times a week depending on my mood.

She’s mid twenties indon, bcupper with fair skinned. Looks real innocent especially with the tudung.

Mind you I wasn’t on the hunt for a lay but this DH tried asking me out quite a few times but I never felt the urge to take up the offer cus it was just for a ‘walk’ during her daily errands

The apps you are using is skout???
Old 16-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Do they offer tarma? Or can take turns 1 shot each
Old 16-10-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got to know this MILF maid let's call her CL from Skout in late aug, early sept. Chat here n there. At first can tell like she the serious, no flirt, no naughty chat type. send pic also those normal kind. So thot no chance liao like can’t break the ice - I stopped baiting. And try to find others. Got others bite but that story for another day.

Back to CL. End of sept I chatted her again. Ask how she doing, how family and all. I asked if she been busy dating. She said she busy with church but have been looking for someone since it’s been a year that she been with a man. She also added that she felt comfortable talking to me.

That’s when I know this one MAYBE got chance if i try harder. So probe probe further and start asking deeper questions.

Suddenly this MILF asked for my didi size lah, told me she easily arouse, easily wet lah.

All this.. before I met her.

10/10/2020 - first time meet her after she finished her part time. in the morning, fast hand fast leg last minute book hotel at Bras Basah there. Meet up, buy drinks, check in. The rest as they say is history lah bros.

Can tell you that there is truth in her statement that she is easily wet. And walao. Super hungry can, sexual deprived lah knn. Tongue twirling kissing and super aggressive on my didi. Keep pressing my head on her two melons, suffocating me. Smooth, shaven and sensitive abalone.

she was loud during missionary.. and made her cum. and i cum in rubber while in her.

then she keep joking when we taking break “that’s it ah?”

She proceeded to makan me again. cradling and not forgetting to give attention to my balls. Ride me she just dripping and then collapse on me. Doggy she cum twice.

at the end of the deed, ask her if she satisfied... she said just blush and speechless lor. “that’s it somemore”

But I only cum once. Next time must ask her to makan me and let her first time try CIM. hahaha

she message me good moaning daily. Then say she can’t wait for her off day or when her part time cancel so she want me satisfy her again.

Just sharing my humble experience. Keep trying brothers. Carry on chionging. Stay safe.
Old 16-10-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

there is a big neh neh maid at 289 bukit batok st 25. anyone up her..
Old 16-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

I know this has been asked before, but I can't find it. Any place to bring maid go for fun that no need check permit? Since employer number can write my other number. I finally found a maid but she scared cause need to check permit
Old 16-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 11
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:

right one seem popular but I would take the left curvy one. love baba girls
Old 16-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3027 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What is LBFMs means?
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 16-10-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
What is LBFMs means?
Little brown fuck machines heh
Old 16-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light

Meeting 03 helper this Sunday x 2 and Monday x 1.
Will update after the session.
Hope able to take some photos to share with everyone here.
Going for a jog later to train my stamina.
Old 16-10-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Nbboy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by caocao View Post
there is a big neh neh maid at 289 bukit batok st 25. anyone up her..
Anymore details bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1