The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2005, 02:19 AM
who_represents

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier24B
This is a show of love for her son and to also help her son possess sexual prowess when he grows up in order for them to have many grandchildren.......

I heard this from a friend who is a Myanmar national........
Got daughter how???
Old 13-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt
The tissue was still wet with the sneeze, but it was the colourless type, not the yellow thick sticky pus. So he went to a toilet and then PCC, placing the tissue on his nose to breathe the smell. He also use his tongue to taste the sneeze.

that is the ultamate. he win liao
Old 13-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
billabonk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
my friend. He like to pick up very pretty gals' saliva contaminated stuff like straws. Worse, he told me once he saw a chio gal sneezing into a tissue paper and then throw it into the dustbin. He hang around there, wanted to take the tissue but dun dare becos of many ppl passing by. It was in an mrt station, during the days when there were still bins in mrt stations. Then he will look into the bin from all angles until he was damn sure there were no other tissue papers. Then at the right time, he quickily picked up the tissue and go. The tissue was still wet with the sneeze, but it was the colourless type, not the yellow thick sticky pus. So he went to a toilet and then PCC, placing the tissue on his nose to breathe the smell. He also use his tongue to taste the sneeze.

This one not so power. The one who smell the sanitary pad of the malay girl inside the gym toilet lagi best..... Anyone's friend smell used toilet paper and get a high b4?....
Old 13-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabonk69
This one not so power. The one who smell the sanitary pad of the malay girl inside the gym toilet lagi best..... Anyone's friend smell used toilet paper and get a high b4?....

i cannot bring myself to do it leh. theres a common toilet at my level, office. theres only a bin inside and its not covered, sometime i will see used pad inside. i only see see only but nev touch
Old 13-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

iznt it supp to be damn unlucky to touch sanitary pads?
Old 13-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie
iznt it supp to be damn unlucky to touch sanitary pads?

hmmm dunno leh some say that see girl chao geng also suay. but once i saw and i struck 4d that night.
Old 13-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

see gal zhaogeng whr got suay one..like that many of us suay dao siao loh..
Old 13-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

some said that.
Old 13-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 20
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
i think she knows u recording her la.. place the camera in front of you two..
nah he place the cam far n zoom in lor.. haha.. so she wun noe he is filming her..
Old 13-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I tink tis is the most pervert tings tat i have done...it happen a few yrs ago..my wife's fren came to our place for a visit..actually, i have a liking for her as she's quite pretty looking and firm, busty breast after chatting for a while, we decided to go for a swim as we had agreed upon in the first place...after swimming for a while, we all came up and rest and tcss again...later she wanted to try the sauna facilities in our condo, so i volunteer to look aft their bags for them while they sauna..

aft they are gone, i go to the men's toilet and peep into her bag...i found her panties wif pantyliner still attached to it...smell hard at it and find it quite nice (it jus minor discharge)...then i pcc into her pantyliner while wif image of her naked in my mind...then i walk out of the toilet...

then we proceed to shower...after tat i pretend to ask my wife how's the woman toilet as compared to guys (we just moved in)...she says quite nice as it is still new..then i ask her whether they wear clothings in the bathroom or walk out naked of the bathroom and wear from there...she told me she wear inside the bathroom but her fren walk out naked and wear from there...in other words, she wear a pantyliner tat i just pcc on it!!! the tot of my sperms sticking directly to her pussy really turns me on...

tat nite, i fucked my wife hard but wif her in my mind and i explode inside my wife pussy and imagine of exploding into her pussy...till today, she still comes to my place and sometimes stay overnight at our house...i still fantasize her and wonder if ever get the chance of bonking her raw???
Old 13-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the most perverted thing i could think of is a guy sitting in front of his pc and reading this thread...
then ppc himself while imagining the other bros who pcc-ed or wadever perverted things they think they done...

grosssss.....
*bleh*
Old 13-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Zhumimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie
see gal zhaogeng whr got suay one..like that many of us suay dao siao loh..
see zhaogeng where got suay? if the char bo damm chio u sure see one mah..unlike mine.
Old 13-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Zhumimi

one of my frz...a very chio housewife ever gotten a pervert case. She received letters with tampon (sometimes pads) inside...the letter will say how he wish to fuck her etc...after few letters, they moved house.
Old 13-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Donno laff or cry after reading some of the posts. But the one about eating left over stuff after it was thrown into the bin quite hard to "swallow".
I actually did it not by choice before (and not for the same reason), sometimes close eyes when I think about it. Was this lady who wore black undies when she was on the bath went to look at the lingerie and saw a slight white patch, couldnt resist but sniff it. Later as expected her juice flows down along her inner thigh and it was whitish, no odour, found it very simulating.
Old 13-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
He also use his tongue to taste the sneeze.
Ok. I think your friend win me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1