The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 22
StrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteamOn View Post
Staying in Shanghai for one night and decided to visit this sauna place 1066 after reviewing all the FRs in this thread. Visited this place quite late at night around 11.45pm. All shops around closed except for this place with big, bright signboard "1066". Went in and was brought to a room. Was offered drinks before Mamasan, Xiao Xiao came in(hp no. as per Bro strongbrew quoted). Very friendly and still offered me discounted rate 700rmb though I din called before I came. Next led me to choose gals. Only showed me 5 gals (maybe it is already late, most gals already went back), with 1 gal of model quality. Undecided as all gals looks so chio and in bikinis . Finally chose 1 gal from Jiangsu, name Jiang Lan.
Service SOP but very good. Gal will help bath before and after service. Include Nuru massage on waterbed. She also did cold and hot water BBBJ while looking at you....steamed when looking at her pretty face when she doing BBBJ. Finally happy ending with FJ...shiok when bonking her while looking at ceiling mirror. Got her hp number and wechat ID. Interested bro, can pm me for her wechat ID.

Indeed, a great place with reasonable price. Can even do doublefly with additional 400rmb...Thumbs up!
Thanks for your FR.. I think not many people know this place yet so the price still under promotion. The price is indeed reasonable in Shanghai..The next time I go there will try 2 gals...Cheers!
Old 24-07-2013, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyChina View Post
Try 御泉会馆 Address:
上海市南京西路580号南证大厦B栋6楼
This is a famous sauna in Shanghai,it's about 2.7km to your hotel.
This sauna is massage with HJ only or got other services?
Old 24-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SteamOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew View Post
Thanks for your FR.. I think not many people know this place yet so the price still under promotion. The price is indeed reasonable in Shanghai..The next time I go there will try 2 gals...Cheers!
This time, din take model as low in Vit M. Next time, take double with model...hard-on just thinking about it
Old 24-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KTVman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Staying in Shanghai for one night and decided to visit this sauna place 1066 after reviewing all the FRs in this thread. Visited this place quite late at night around 11.45pm. All shops around closed except for this place with big, bright signboard "1066". Went in and was brought to a room. Was offered drinks before Mamasan, Xiao Xiao came in(hp no. as per Bro strongbrew quoted). Very friendly and still offered me discounted rate 700rmb though I din called before I came. Next led me to choose gals. Only showed me 5 gals (maybe it is already late, most gals already went back), with 1 gal of model quality. Undecided as all gals looks so chio and in bikinis . Finally chose 1 gal from Jiangsu, name Jiang Lan.
Service SOP but very good. Gal will help bath before and after service. Include Nuru massage on waterbed. She also did cold and hot water BBBJ while looking at you....steamed when looking at her pretty face when she doing BBBJ. Finally happy ending with FJ...shiok when bonking her while looking at ceiling mirror. Got her hp number and wechat ID. Interested bro, can pm me for her wechat ID.

Indeed, a great place with reasonable price. Can even do doublefly with additional 400rmb...Thumbs up!
Place is sort of out of the way...how do you get there?
Old 25-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
Coffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoffeepot12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro wanna join me to go to my old hang-out "health-care" center in Shanghai in Minhang area 25jul? I stayed in cortyard xuijiahui.

PM me.
Old 25-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SteamOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As it was quite late at night, I just took taxi to and fro my hotel.
Please also note that I will screen through before giving out gal's ctc
to Bros who pm me.
Old 26-07-2013, 03:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pusingpusing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guyz, Im new here.

Have you guyz tried "Pattaya" spa before in Shanghai ? how was it ? do they have nuru massage? I heard this Pattaya Spa is the best and also somehow very secluded.

Have you guyz tried nuru massage? which one is better between Dream Spa, 999, or Hong Song Massage?
Old 26-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyChina View Post
No nuru service or red rope in Pattaya.
The saunas that you mentioned are all good.
You have Pattaya's address? Possible to PM me? Thanks in advance
Old 27-07-2013, 04:02 AM
Samster (M)

Here is the pattaya address :

Adress:
御泉芭堤雅商务会所
Yù quán bā dī yǎ shān gwù huì suǒ
(Yu Quan Pattaya Business Club)
肇嘉浜路389号近嘉善路地铁
Zhào jiā bāng lù 389 hào
jin (near) Jiāshàn lù dìtiě

Nearby Metro Station:
Line 9 - Jia Shan Lu Station
(1 minute to walk)
phone: 021-64174966
(no english hotline, only chinese)

Please read that carefull, otherwise hard to find:
when you try to find the number or any sign, than please remember, the entry to the backyard is between the number 361 and 381 on the left side and 383 on the right side (even the sauna number is 389!)
There is a plate on the wall at the entry alley show the number, but it is black, so not easy to find (check the picture below).
when you walk inside, around 50 meters later you have to turn right, than you can see a lighted area, which look like the entry of a parking house. You have to go inside and turn left, than you will walk through this building and find a hidden parking place.
Here you see a italian styled building in front of you
pass by on the left side, than after passing it, turn right and in front of you you will see the entry
Old 27-07-2013, 04:20 AM
Samster (M)

One more Qs tho, as Im not gonna stay long on this trip and i just found out all these good places. I guess the places that I can visit this time are 999 or Hailang. Which one do you prefer more? Why ? service ? prettier girl ?

Thanks
Old 29-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mofendiaceking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro SteamOn,

You willing to share her wechat i.d.? I will be going to Shanghai in 2 weeks time, would like to see what she is like as planning to try 1066.

Thanks

Ace

Quote:

Old 01-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackvios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

I'm at shanghai now, staying at Pullman Shanghai Skyway...黄浦区 打浦路。

Anyone has any recommendation to good place around? Or any bros here...wanna meetup?

Thank you.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dear daniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried calling the no.s of these 'private clubs' for outcall.

was told that that they require 60% payment in advance before sending out the girls for you to choose. sound fishy, especially in china.

any bros tried these website and would like to comment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCyummy View Post
any bros here visit this website http://www.99tata.com/

on the website got some 'private clubs' where you can order takeaway...any bros tried these websites/private clubs...are they reliable...or are they just scams

http://www.junyueyecheng.com/
http://www.wanhao168.net/?code=55yaya
http://www.newsun6.com/
Old 06-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvios View Post
Hi all bros,

I'm at shanghai now, staying at Pullman Shanghai Skyway...黄浦区 打浦路。

Anyone has any recommendation to good place around? Or any bros here...wanna meetup?

Thank you.
Greetings bro.. Perhaps you may check on signature thread for details..
Old 10-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
minahanita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is a scam (from one of the number) as understood from a friend whom try to engage their service. Also the name of the establishment in the internet had changed. Dunno how foreigner can report to the authority there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dear daniel View Post
Tried calling the no.s of these 'private clubs' for outcall.

was told that that they require 60% payment in advance before sending out the girls for you to choose. sound fishy, especially in china.

any bros tried these website and would like to comment?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1