The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
taihua338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Bro,

How to go to " Shi Quan Mei Shi" ? can you start to guide me from Pudu bus station ?

Is it near to Jalan Pasar? I know how to go jalan pasar lah.
Old 27-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taihua338 View Post
Bro,

How to go to " Shi Quan Mei Shi" ? can you start to guide me from Pudu bus station ?

Is it near to Jalan Pasar? I know how to go jalan pasar lah.
its somewhere behind 1 Stop...in between the condos, i believe the rental there increase already increase 10%

Old 30-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hopper is Cool - loads of Potential

Some yang chik 130~150, ....police may have wipe the place yesterday... some police have been there to get extra cash form gals...
Old 01-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
taihua338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Where is " one stop" leh? can guide me start from PUDURAYA bus station?
Old 03-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hopper is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry, it's in middle of Jalan Gelang
Old 06-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
H-suru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Short stay hotel

Been to this place a couple of times. Never felt comfortable using the WLs' rooms for reasons of security and hygiene. So am thinking of getting a short stay room for action.

Any bros know of any cheap, clean hotels in the vicinity that are suitable for action? Katari, oppo Puduraya, which I used before is a bit too far. Tong Hup is very near but then it's dangerously close to the hot spots. If I remember correctly, there is another budget hotel further down from and on the same row as Tong Hup but can't recall the name. Anyone has any idea about this hotel?

Just did some homework myself and called Orkid Hotel, near 'little China', and it does have short stay rooms for RM30 per 2 hours. Any bros used it before and have any comments?
Old 07-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
eric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yesterday evening bro fantasy66 brought me to the ACE building to look c look c. actually i read a lot of this place in this thread. when we reach there abt 5pm, i saw a lot of PRC standing inside the building. OMG how to choose. my mind become complete blank. so i just choose one PRC that is consider ok looks. bro fantasy66 just pick up his regular girl. the girl bring me to the upper floors of the ACE building.(which is all the rented room) went inside the apartment and saw a fews partition rooms. in the room is just fitted a queens side bed only. start the action with cbj. no catbath. then go to fj. after fj for quite sometimes, feel very tired and she ask me can do hj only? i just said ok lor. even hj also i cant unloaded. maybe because of the room. very small. later part she ask me can myself do the tfk or not. then i ask her, if i doing it myself, can i don wan to give u the money? 'Lan lan' she tfk and do a bit catbath until i unloaded. later we go to one stop food court to cuci mata again. here is the fr abt the girl.

Name : i had ask her. but forgot her name

Looks : 7/10

Boobs : C cup but is fake one.

Body : ok ok only.

CBJ : so so

FJ : 5/10

Damages : 100

Overall : not my lucky day.

RTF : maybe no. at least i had try this malaysia 'geylang'

End report.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
cheng_cheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was driving ard Pudu area last 2 weeks ago at noon time, and sudden saw the foodcourt that appear in this thread..

Before going in.. saw a young lady coming out.. standing by the roadside.. follow her.. she was a bit shy.. not looking at me.. then i ask her where she go etc... she said not feeling well.. wish go home for rest.. she said OK if i want to go with her.. take her number.. and was planing go into the foodcourt to look look c c

I go into the foodcourt turn.. nothing much.. all not suit my taste.. came out saw her still standing there waiting for cab.. wave to her.. and she follow me to my car.. go back to her apartment near UE3..

her room is a bit small.. only a single mattress on floor w/o air-con.. we undress n she hug me like bf kiss n lick my ear n neck.. after tat half way.. she got a call.. a customer wanna visit her.. then i think better not hold her time.. get the cap on.. in missionary.. cant release out then change to doggy release in doggy..

she is quite shy type, she dont like to talk to stranger, thats why the day she didnt sell anything in the foodcourt... she dont do BJ also.. but she look quite young with a small but solid boobs..

name: May
look: 7/10
damage: 100

Promise her to introduce some fren to her.. so that she not need go out so far to the foodcourt..
Old 09-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheng_cheng View Post
Was driving ard Pudu area last 2 weeks ago at noon time, and sudden saw the foodcourt that appear in this thread..

Before going in.. saw a young lady coming out.. standing by the roadside.. follow her.. she was a bit shy.. not looking at me.. then i ask her where she go etc... she said not feeling well.. wish go home for rest.. she said OK if i want to go with her.. take her number.. and was planing go into the foodcourt to look look c c

I go into the foodcourt turn.. nothing much.. all not suit my taste.. came out saw her still standing there waiting for cab.. wave to her.. and she follow me to my car.. go back to her apartment near UE3..

her room is a bit small.. only a single mattress on floor w/o air-con.. we undress n she hug me like bf kiss n lick my ear n neck.. after tat half way.. she got a call.. a customer wanna visit her.. then i think better not hold her time.. get the cap on.. in missionary.. cant release out then change to doggy release in doggy..

she is quite shy type, she dont like to talk to stranger, thats why the day she didnt sell anything in the foodcourt... she dont do BJ also.. but she look quite young with a small but solid boobs..

name: May
look: 7/10
damage: 100

Promise her to introduce some fren to her.. so that she not need go out so far to the foodcourt..
Hi bro,

you visit pudu frequently? i used to be there once upon a time, coz it's near compare to klang PRC. can i have her number...i will exchange one with you.
Thanks.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hamsapchai_KL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Eric,
Maybe its not ur lucky day as what u mention.
Plus the ACE building PRC really sucks at some times.
Better go to One Stop Food Court. Lot of choices plus younger but of course young = higher price.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Fantasy_66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=eric_tan76;2880713]yesterday evening bro fantasy66 brought me to the ACE building to look c look c. actually i read a lot of this place in this thread. when we reach there abt 5pm, i saw a lot of PRC standing inside the building. OMG how to choose. my mind become complete blank. so i just choose one PRC that is consider ok looks. bro fantasy66 just pick up his regular girl. the girl bring me to the upper floors of the ACE building.(which is all the rented room) went inside the apartment.....

Bro,
Maybe it was just not so lucky for you that day.But frankly speaking this place does not have so call "quality" service here.What they want is to make fast $$$.I also tried about 6 to 8 girls there before i can tagged on to a regular one that can give me good service.But nevermind bro,next time we go try at One Stop foodcourt and "fish" there for more quality ones..don't forget we had identify a "target" there the other day..haha..nxt time go..must get her hp num.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
GanMHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last sunday, i went to green elephant SPA (Sg Wang Plaza), while waiting for my "Kaki" come, i shop around G floor of sg wang. suddenly i found one new opening condom house called "Naughty shop", the shop is very big and many variety .
The sales man recommended me delay spray and japan excited cream, trust her loh.
when my friend come, we straight go to enjoy spa, i choose one young FL call "L", she have a wonderful body. skill really not bad .
Her blow job really killing me, liked lick aiscream .
That delay spray really powerful. I fuck her more then 20 minites (I never have sex more then 5 min when fuck FL b4). she moans and scream like no tomorrow, really satisfy.
After shot , she ask me why i can fuck so long, she said less then 1% of her customers can perform so good. haha....
"L" really good on sex skill. worth to try .

Yesterday night i tried the delay spray and excited cream to my GF . she was not aware . i applied the cream to my own penis . she really crazy , she scream like a pig . she moans and keep on asking me to fuck her kuat kuat . I'st time she perform so wild . damn high . i like it .
Old 10-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

eric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Fantasy_66;2886220]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_tan76 View Post
yesterday evening bro fantasy66 brought me to the ACE building to look c look c. actually i read a lot of this place in this thread. when we reach there abt 5pm, i saw a lot of PRC standing inside the building. OMG how to choose. my mind become complete blank. so i just choose one PRC that is consider ok looks. bro fantasy66 just pick up his regular girl. the girl bring me to the upper floors of the ACE building.(which is all the rented room) went inside the apartment.....

Bro,
Maybe it was just not so lucky for you that day.But frankly speaking this place does not have so call "quality" service here.What they want is to make fast $$$.I also tried about 6 to 8 girls there before i can tagged on to a regular one that can give me good service.But nevermind bro,next time we go try at One Stop foodcourt and "fish" there for more quality ones..don't forget we had identify a "target" there the other day..haha..nxt time go..must get her hp num.
Bro.... can i call u 'The King Of Pasar Road' ? hehehe.... always telling me not enough money. but still can have fun over there every week. hehehe
Old 10-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapchai_KL View Post
Bro Eric,
Maybe its not ur lucky day as what u mention.
Plus the ACE building PRC really sucks at some times.
Better go to One Stop Food Court. Lot of choices plus younger but of course young = higher price.
Agree with u. but in the food court u also have to takes time to wait for the right choice
Old 10-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanMHx View Post
Last sunday, i went to green elephant SPA (Sg Wang Plaza), while waiting for my "Kaki" come, i shop around G floor of sg wang. suddenly i found one new opening condom house called "Naughty shop", the shop is very big and many variety .
The sales man recommended me delay spray and japan excited cream, trust her loh.
when my friend come, we straight go to enjoy spa, i choose one young FL call "L", she have a wonderful body. skill really not bad .
Her blow job really killing me, liked lick aiscream .
That delay spray really powerful. I fuck her more then 20 minites (I never have sex more then 5 min when fuck FL b4). she moans and scream like no tomorrow, really satisfy.
After shot , she ask me why i can fuck so long, she said less then 1% of her customers can perform so good. haha....
"L" really good on sex skill. worth to try .

Yesterday night i tried the delay spray and excited cream to my GF . she was not aware . i applied the cream to my own penis . she really crazy , she scream like a pig . she moans and keep on asking me to fuck her kuat kuat . I'st time she perform so wild . damn high . i like it .

bro.. mind pm me the brand and name of product?>

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1